Zapak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zapak Interview Questions

2.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zapak (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Initially the interviews were simple as most of the crowd was picked up on internal reference. The company required best of the industry people. Later once we stabilized the start-up there were open opportunities for out of the industry crowd, interns etc. Interview process in general is quick and simple. If you can impress them by answering the initial question with confidence and accuracy you increase your chances of getting in.

Interview Questions

• I was given a situation to get a maximum return to a client investment.   1 Answer

Client Servicing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zapak (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

First round of personal interview followed up with a case study and final round of interview. Nothing difficult questions just generic about the industry and the work in general about the previous agency

Interview Questions

• How do you measure the effectiveness of a campaign   1 Answer

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zapak (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was very cool and easy. Nothing really will bother you if you are in the interview process and if you know that you are talented. If you come from a startup or a smaller firm, it doesnt really matter unless you have quite the knowledge required for the job role. They wont make much fuzz about it... 2 phone calls and the verdict will be given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You wouldnt have much of a choice to even negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zapak (Mumbai (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

One interview, that lasted for an hour. Questions were technical, about object oriented programming, mathematics and general knowledge about computers. Once could show a presentation of his or her hobby project if one had such a thing.

Interview Questions

• Derive the 2D transformation matrix.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. It's always worthwhile to talk about the salary and raise it by a few thousands.