Zayo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zayo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Interviewed with a incredibly intelligent individual. It was slightly intimidating but he turned out to be a very great guy. If I had interviewed with the other hiring manager I probably would not have got the job to begin with.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zayo (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Talked with a woman on the phone about the position in a screening interview, and was then brought into the Denver office for a full interview. I first met with the team in a panel-type interview on a conference call. Then I met with the manager of the team 1 on 1. Everyone was very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a job that may extend beyond the "typical" work hours on occasion?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with stressful situation/people?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Someone from the company headhunted me and I agreed to come in for a interview. I was not looking for a job. What was surprising to me is everything went well and then I did not even get one email or telephone call back after they specifically told me the interview went well and would call me. I just feel the respect of a two sentence email should not be that hard to do.

Interview Questions

• What kind of companies do you work with? Asking specific details about configurations.   Answer Question

NOC Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Was straight through but the questions were not really related to the job. The topics were relevant but really had nothing to do with your ability to perform the role they were hiring for. Overall, it was very easy to get through

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zayo (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with two people, 30 minutes per interview. They asked pretty standard interview questions and told me a lot about the company and why I would want to work here.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job? What are you looking for in this job?   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

It was pretty laid back. I was taken to a conference room and three different interviewers came in for about 30 minutes each. They asked me about my resume, about my interests, and gave me some brief behavioral-type questions. Everyone was very friendly and conversational.

The office was very modern and clean, and it looked like people enjoyed working there. Some were dressed very casually, and I felt like I was slightly overdressed for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've improved operational efficiency.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zayo (Boulder, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job portal, and was contacted via email for an interview. I was not available for an in person interview but they accommodated a virtual Skype interview. I did a Skype interview with two individuals at the company pertaining to this position. The employees are friendly and easy going people with some substance behind their questions and their interview process in general. I was not offered a job at the time of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with iOS, some technical support troubleshooting questions, etc.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Not much of a process, sat down with the manager and chatted about random things for about 10 minutes and then received a job offer about 3 weeks later. We talked about how there is a possibility to travel with Zayo but only upper management. We talked about what my interests were, no behavioral questions, just chatting.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Was called for an in-person interview, it was very informal and pleasant. Was called back again for a phone interview with another manager a month later and hired two weeks after that.

Junior Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zayo.

Interview

Informal sit-down with the would-be supervisor. As this was a temp position, I'm sure my experience wasn't typical. Again, no other people were involved outside of the person I was directly reporting to.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience-related questions.   1 Answer