Zenith Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zenith Infotech Interview Questions

2.7

Telecaller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Good, straight questions, frank disclosure of work duration, work nature. Basic questions about education, hobbies, describe yourself. Questions to test english and communication skill, as work was required to handle international clients via call, chat and videocall.

i got other job offer, better than this.

Team Manager/Senior Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Since it was an internal employee referral in my case and the organization was in need of the position, my chances were more on my side.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to IT Infra, which I did not expect to be asked for an Operations Role.   Answer Question

EDP In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vasco Da Gama (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech (Vasco Da Gama (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I went for a walk in interview and got qualified for the first round, which was a technical round.
    The second round was after few days and was with the manager. Have to answer some technical questions along with an HR round. He offered me the job and said he will try to give the best salary.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   1 Answer

The salary offered didn't gave any hike to my current salary. Also the experience i would have get there would have been very minimum.

BDM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech in February 2012.

Interview

The Interview is very simple. Just 3 rounds HR-Process Team leader-CIO. You will get the offer letter within a weeks time. Please be confident and you will get selected. The HR team is also very nice.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I went to the reception area and the HR Executive then sent me to cabin 1 for interview

There were two people for interview, one was manager and the other was Sr. Soft Engineer

Interview Questions

• How many types of data types are there in VB   1 Answer

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenith Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

Technical interview was taken by the Database Administrator and HR interview before that.

Technical interview revolved around database optimization, tuning, locking etc. Current job roles and responsibility in the organization. The job role that Zenith was offering.

HR interview was around the educational and technical background. Job roles and responsibilites.