Zerto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zerto

2.9

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerto.

Interview

Recruiter call to screen, she was late 25 mins. the next interview with the hiring manager he was a no show, then 15 minutes late for the reschedule. Can't work for a company like that.

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zerto (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Zerto website and received a response shortly thereafter. First phone interview with AnnMarie Cleary in Recruiting was informative and very positive. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with the same. There were no surprise questions - it was clear the goal was to both understand my ability to exceed in the role, and to provide me with a good understanding of company/job nuances. A week later I interviewed with three team members, including one at the exec level. Again, very straightforward and everyone gave me time to ask questions as well. The following week I received an offer. The recruiter was very flexible helping to pick a start date that worked for me and the team. The entire process took about one month. During the entire process, the Zerto team was consistent in their enthusiasm for the company and their experiences there (which seemed authentic). Since joining the company everything has lived up to expectations (collaborative and engaged employees, open discussions with leadership, smooth on-boarding experience).

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the success of the partnerships you're responsible for?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zerto in January 2017.

Interview

Took a couple of weeks to setup a phone interview, they rescheduled it twice
    The phone interviewer was in a hurry and really not interested - words of advice dont come across as being rude but oh well - good lesson and I would say now IS #BDS

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zerto (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an onsite with a single person. Phone screen felt rushed, interview was impersonal and static. Hiring manager made it clear that I was a fit, but I declined furthering the process. Company seems to want to have the start up vibe, but management is very closed door. Not my scene. Interestingly enough, 6 months later the role is still open. Felt like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Heavily focused around process, got very detailed about what I know -- and fully understand about the company.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerto.

Interview

All I really have to say is boo, you did NOT pass. Application process was fairly quick. Was emailed about availability and gave several times. Was never contacted again. Fail. I cannot understand if you put a job out, and request for an interview, why not call or the very least email. So it just makes me wonder what they would be like to work with, so I say thanks for not responding. It just lets me know what kind of people I would be working with and that is not the type of people I would want to hand around.

Interview Questions

• They never bothered to asked any questions, so I cannot say.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zerto (Boston, MA) in August 2018.

Interview

Underwhelming, unimpressive interview experience with HR & hiring managers - who seemed rushed, disinterested & in too much of a hurry to ask me any questions about myself/experience.
    Space is old, outdated, dingy beige cubeland; not an office I'd be proud of or look forward to entering each day.
    Neighborhood is awful - Wormwood street sidewalk was littered in garbage, A Street is busy industrial thoroughfare (shortcut for trucks) with giant parking lots on one side of the street, 20 min. walk from South Station in bad weather unless you catch a bus. Don't feel like I'd want to walk around here after dark.
    There are a lot of good companies out there -- they might want to put a little more effort into their interview process or offer a better comp package if they want to hire good people. There was nothing about this place that made me want to work here.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked any difficult/unexpected questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zerto (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with the Team and HR. Lasted about an HR. Explained the role/pay. HR did not handle the process very well. No communication. They asked for references and failed to call them and never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerto (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

It consisted of a phone screen by the recruiter that go a little too personal for me when they started asking how much I was currently making. I realize that we are in sales to make money but I would think that a progressive company like Zerto would know that its rude to ask that question. I get paid well but I don't rest on my morals - My advice would be to build an interview process that assess candidates on skill not what someone else decided to pay them.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you currently make?   1 Answer

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zerto (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

AnnMarie Cleary reached out to me regarding a position with Zerto that had opened up in my area. She was quick, professional and thorough with her first step interview, as well as explaining the following process and next steps that would be expected of me.
    I was impressed with the time and effort she put into connecting with me, making sure I understood the company, and the jobs requirements and expectations. She set a great tone for Zerto in her initial contact with me as a candidate.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zerto (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I phone interviewed with the hiring manager then came in for an onsite interview a few days later. I had an offer in hand from a VERY good company and after meeting with the manager, hearing what she had to say, and seeing the culture. It was a pretty easy decision :)

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of your next company/position.   1 Answer