Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Attended a career fair and was offered an on-campus interview the next day. Interview went pretty well, asked a lot of behavioral type questions (tell me about a time when...). Very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and things didn't go as planned   Answer Question

Associate Director Engineering Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

HR screen 20 minutes. Basic questions and review of the interview process. Interviewer was not able to tell me much about the position except that it was a "new role" for Zimmer. Second interview set up via email within 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for the job   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

It was for a contract position. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. The manager patiently spoke about the job responsibilities and answered my questions about the company. It was a good experience on the whole.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

There was people that interviewed me. There multiple interviews on site. There were phone interviews. There were HR interviews. There were questions asked and answers given. It was an average interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance workload   1 Answer

Process Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Was contacted by a staffing agency for this role. Had a phone interview with 3 team members of the process validation team. enjoyed talking about the company and their role in making efficient products. talked about my experience and educational background.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter a few days after applying to set up an interview with her. The initial screening interview was the basic set of question. Nothing out of the ordinary. At the end of the call she asked to set up another meeting with the manager the following week. Questions for the second interview were more related to the specific job, what gaps in his team he is looking to close, and how I fit. Afterwards, sent follow-up emails and didn't hear back for 2-3 weeks, at which point the recruiter sent an email asking for my availability to come in. I thought it was a little too late to be asking, but sent times anyway. Did not hear back again until I received the generic "No thanks" email.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview a few days after I got the opportunity from a third party recruiter. Had a brief 20 minute interview about my resume and experience as well as other information pertinent to the job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2017.

Interview

they asked me a bunch of questions about my resume, very hard ones, wanted to know a lot of information. Lady was VERY rude and uninterested. Pestered me about my resume asking why my certain titles were there, was so rude to me calling me out for information she didnt understand instead of doing it in a nice way.

Contract Associate Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Incredibly professional and timely in nature. Easy application. I had a total of 7 individual interviews spread out over the course of a month after I passed the initial phone interview. Every interview was approximately 30 to 40 minutes, often back to back.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my contributions in the community and experience in leading team projects. They were very interested in Microsoft Suite experience as well at times when I was faced with challenges that had no immediate apparent solution.   Answer Question

Post Market Surveillance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Dover, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview. Nothing unusual. There were no tests other than a drug test. There was a group panel interview as well as individual one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• They had general skills questions, experience review and also behavioral type questions.   1 Answer