Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Product Development Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got the interview from an on campus career fair and had the 30 minute interview the following morning. After one month they offered me a position without further interviews which was surprising.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited to wake up in the morning?   Answer Question
    • If a customer gave you a medical piece that had been broken in half what are some questions you might ask?   1 Answer

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (New Braintree, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency at first for this position. Then they said it there would be a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Phone interview was very quick and easy. It was all about behavioral questions and asked about my previous experience. Next day they scheduled my onsite interview for an hour which actually took less than an hour. Mostly it was conversational type. Manager asked me about the equipment handling and how well I am proficient at it. Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable at first and got to speak with someone else who was in the team. Decent interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever write protocols, What do you know about Kaye Validator, Few other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was with staffing agency, then I interviewed with the hiring manager, supervisor, and the HR representative, after that I was hired as a "temp to hire" and then worked for 6 months before being hired full time with the company, they now also require potential employees to undergo an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight-forward with a single person (director) who asked a series of standard questions. The process for discovering whether or not I had been selected for the position, however, took 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in January 2017.

Interview

Talked with recruiter about my skills and then passed to hiring manager. Talked with HM and regarding skills and got onsite. Met with team to discuss previous experiences and what the team does.
    Got verbal offer immediately.
    Overall process took 2 weeks.
    Very fast and professional.

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The first interview is over the phone, when you make it past the phone interview you will have a formal face to face interview first with the hiring manager and them with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of you strengths and some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Met with three managers of the company. 2 for Direct in person interview and the third for a follow-up interview before offer being presented. Each party of course had their own unique set of questions that were required upon such as the common question of why you chose this company. Very open dialogue with all parties was not I heard interview at all very laid-back atmosphere of the interview with request for answers in one's own words.

Cerified Phlebotomist/Accessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (New York, NY).

Interview

It was great and she asked me about my past experience, how many years etc. I told her a lot more about working in clinics, hospitals, and also work at LabCorp. work great with coworkers and my patients/ family. I work at the front desk/answer phone calls etc.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working as phlebotomy?   1 Answer

C-Star Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was Contacted by talent acquisition for an initial phone interview and then escalated to the next stage where I interviewed with a Regional Hiring Manager and then was escalated to a phone interview for a personality assessment and the next step is another face to face meeting

Interview Questions

• How my experience is relevant to the position I am applying for.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met recruiters at my college career fair, was offered an interview for the next day. The interview was really brief, just wanted to understand my resume a little more. I was then invited to an on-site interview in Warsaw, IN. The interview process was extremely inconsistent. There were 11 others with me, 2 were really good friends of mine. 1 was asked only behavioral questions, the other had a nice casual conversation, while mine was a very rude and critical interview. The weird thing is that I had the same interviewers 15 minutes after my friend who had a nice conversation. The woman seemed to have already made up her mind that she is not interested in hiring me. She kept cutting me off on my answers and deliberately made my interview harder than others and kept trying to make me uncomfortable. After that interaction I didn't even feel like finishing off the tour because I obviously don't want to work for a company that makes judgments about people before the interview and creates so much inconsistency in their process!!

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be poor & broke after college, or live in a city like Warsaw?
      How will you define success in 5 years? after I answered -> what about 10 years?
      Answer Question