Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Braintree, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview and that was all. I was asked about Project Management and MS Office skills. Also about my projects during my undergrad and grad studies. It lasted for about half an hour and that was all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What projects did you complete during your undergrad and grad studies?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

I was not super into it and that was my fault, going into sales wasn't something I was very interested but needed a job. I think they could tell this and therefore didn't seem interested either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Knoxville, TN) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was straightforward no real surprises. The surprise was after 3 weeks & 2 follow up emails I'm told that the job wasn't ever approved by corporate & wasn't open. They'd decided on hiring a temp. Why advertise & interview people for a job that's not really open? Waste of time and effort.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

I just had a phone interview with an Engineer that lasted roughly 20-25minutes. At first, I thought it was just a phone screen but after reviewing my resume we dove straight into a critical thinking question.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how you thought. Just asked a random question about a screw...   Answer Question

Supply Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in March 2020.

Interview

Presently the position is on hold. The interview went very well. I think I have answered the questions pretty well for which they asked me. The interview was technical and how it meant to be.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in January 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter to go over my skills. About a week later I had a phone interview with one of heads of the department. I then had an onsite interview about three weeks after that. The onsite interview lasted two hours that were split between the department heads and an HR employee. They were able to answer any questions I had and gave a brief tour of the facility.
    The largest negative of this process was that I never heard back from anyone I interviewed with, even after trying to reach out multiple times.

Interview Questions

• What was one project that really stood out to you and why did you enjoy it?   Answer Question

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponce, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Ponce, PR) in December 2019.

Interview

It was performed with persons with a lot of experience, they was very friendly people. First of all I have a Phone screening to make sure that all my information was correct and that I was a good fit for the position.

IT Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN).

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter and guided me through the proccess, and it was pretty easy. I was able to ask several quesitons and they answered them all thoroughly

Interview Questions

• Name a previous role where you have exceeded expectations   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

The process was long and drawn out, didn’t enjoy it at all. The recruiters were not genuine, and they didn’t follow up after the interview. I never received anything after having the second interview round.

Associate Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Asked about the role description
    Explained what the job was
    Asked about my experiences and job history
    A few STAR questions
    Overall the regional sales manager and sales representative were very friendly
    They asked about my personal life and I could see myself working for them

Development Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Met with them at the University Career Fair. Got called back for an interview on campus. Met the next day for a 30 minute interview. Mostly behavioral questions with one technical question, but it seemed like it was more to see what my thought process was like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you explained a concept to someone who was not knowledgeable about it.   Answer Question