Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.8

Process Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Was contacted by a staffing agency for this role. Had a phone interview with 3 team members of the process validation team. enjoyed talking about the company and their role in making efficient products. talked about my experience and educational background.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter a few days after applying to set up an interview with her. The initial screening interview was the basic set of question. Nothing out of the ordinary. At the end of the call she asked to set up another meeting with the manager the following week. Questions for the second interview were more related to the specific job, what gaps in his team he is looking to close, and how I fit. Afterwards, sent follow-up emails and didn't hear back for 2-3 weeks, at which point the recruiter sent an email asking for my availability to come in. I thought it was a little too late to be asking, but sent times anyway. Did not hear back again until I received the generic "No thanks" email.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview a few days after I got the opportunity from a third party recruiter. Had a brief 20 minute interview about my resume and experience as well as other information pertinent to the job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2017.

Interview

they asked me a bunch of questions about my resume, very hard ones, wanted to know a lot of information. Lady was VERY rude and uninterested. Pestered me about my resume asking why my certain titles were there, was so rude to me calling me out for information she didnt understand instead of doing it in a nice way.

Interview Questions

Interview

On Campus Interview
    On Site Interview with three interviewing parties, engineers from different areas of product development (knee, spine, shoulder)
    Tour of the facilities
    Arrival time: 8AM at TMT site i Parsippany NJ

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you found it difficult to work with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got the interview from an on campus career fair and had the 30 minute interview the following morning. After one month they offered me a position without further interviews which was surprising.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited to wake up in the morning?   Answer Question
    • If a customer gave you a medical piece that had been broken in half what are some questions you might ask?   1 Answer

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (New Braintree, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency at first for this position. Then they said it there would be a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Phone interview was very quick and easy. It was all about behavioral questions and asked about my previous experience. Next day they scheduled my onsite interview for an hour which actually took less than an hour. Mostly it was conversational type. Manager asked me about the equipment handling and how well I am proficient at it. Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable at first and got to speak with someone else who was in the team. Decent interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever write protocols, What do you know about Kaye Validator, Few other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in March 2017.

Interview

I recieved a call from someone in HR, we went over my resume. She said I might live too far South for the territory but she would have to talk to the Hiring Manager. Very quick call but not very difficult. I did get a call from the Hiring Manager a week later and we discussed the territory location. It was too far North for me so we mutually decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to move forward in the interview process.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

They have 3 rounds in general. 1st one is an HR round, 2nd is Technical Interview with the Manager and 3rd round is an in person interview after that you will know if you are hired or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was with staffing agency, then I interviewed with the hiring manager, supervisor, and the HR representative, after that I was hired as a "temp to hire" and then worked for 6 months before being hired full time with the company, they now also require potential employees to undergo an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question