Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with peers and hiring manager. Eventually reviewed by my supervisors supervisor (VP of Manufacturing). The process was fair but after having worked there I see that interviewing is extremely inconsistent. My positive experience might be rare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you influenced others not willing to change.   Answer Question

Polisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was short and simple. Butt not very informative. would of liked a longer interview, I have nothing else to say about the interview other than i really liked the company.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process at ZB was pretty standard in my opinion. The discussion began with common questions on strengths and weaknesses as well as my five year plan. Overall the interview was more informal than I had expected and I was comfortable most of the time. I recommend brining some kind of plan to an interview at ZB

Interview Questions

• Asked for development plan for the department   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR, then the hiring manager. I got invited for an onsite interview after. The overall process was very professional and handled extremely well.

Interview Questions

• About past experience in handling underperforming personnel   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in January 2017.

Interview

Talked with recruiter about my skills and then passed to hiring manager. Talked with HM and regarding skills and got onsite. Met with team to discuss previous experiences and what the team does.
    Got verbal offer immediately.
    Overall process took 2 weeks.
    Very fast and professional.

Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

phone interview with HR and hiring manager; on site interview with VP, HR and hiring manager. The phone interviews were 30-45 mins each and the in person interviews were 1 hour with each person. The whole process was simple, well explained before hand by HR and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• example of a situation where you made a mistake, how did you correct it and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN).

Interview

1) Phone screening was conducted
    2) Approximately 5 weeks following phone screening, a phone interview from the director occurred.
    3) Three weeks following an onsite interview was conducted

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you for this position? Tell me about your self?   Answer Question

Office Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview, after the telephone interview i came in to meet with upper management, after that I meet with the staff to make sure I would be a good fit with staff.

Interview Questions

• What make you a good fit for this posistion   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

A recruiter got in contact with me, after I applied for a position on their career website, we exchange a few emails and had the first initial phone screening. Then, set up a face to face visit at the company. Interview with Manager, Director and VP the same day.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions that can be found online. Job related duties, future and background.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Two-round Interview. One was a 30 minute interview held on my campus and second was at HQ in Warsaw,IN and was about 8 hours long. The second interview was more intensive, because you are being analyzed by every person you interact with throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• How is the balance sheet and income statement connected?   1 Answer