Cover image for Zimmer Biomet

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 348 of over 348 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

Conversational during interview & wanted to hear sales results. Liked OR experience & sterility experiences. Can you communicate effectively with surgeons & OR staff. Do you enjoy putting puzzles together & cleaning up trays/inventory

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself & how your experiences relate to this position
    Answer Question

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

Interview was very easy. Two rounds one to three week interview process. Three person panel basic interview questions . Communication and process were explained . Interview was fairly pleasant. Nice interviewers too many rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

Processus long et inhumain. Certaines étapes n’ont aucun intérêt. Difficulté moyenne. 1 mois et demi après la fin du processus je reçois une réponse défavorable par mail sans donner la raison . Et je n’ai pas réussi à avoir plus d’explications. Bref un environnement qui ne donne pas envie.

Interview Questions
  • Êtes vous à l’aise avec des personnes un peu brut dans leurs communication?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter that reached out via linked in. It went good, she said she would get back to me about a whether they had job openings but never heard anything back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to get into this field.

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

Sketchy. I think they were trying to bait & switch to get out of paying benefits. Told me job was not funded then readvertised next day after I insisted to know when insurance began.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

Interview process included phone interview and virtual interview. Both interviews went great, and I was asked by the HR to provide an availability to schedule for another interview with the manager and another team member. I provided my availability, but never heard back again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in Sep 2022

Interview

1.) Phone call with engineering manager 2.) On-site interview was scheduled two weeks after the phone screen 3.) 4 hour on-site interview to meet with the team and continue the interview with multiple managers 4.) left interview, had a good feeling about it. 5.) Rejected 2 weeks later!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Galway) in Sep 2022

Interview

Brought on site, quickly interviewed in a room. Chatted about previous employment and experience. Was brought onto the production floor and shown the various different stages of the product being built.

Interview Questions
  • A problem in a previous position where you were in a position to think for yourself.

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in Sep 2022

Interview

The first interview of the process is operational. A talent acquisition specialist confirms basic information such as my name, occupation, previous jobs, when I had those jobs, reasons for leaving, and a few other smaller details. Next step would be for the information to go to the hiring staff for a possible next interview. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions
  • Other than operational stuff, they asked what salary I would expect and why I feel I am a good fit for the job.

Zimmer Biomet

Application

I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet

Interview

It was a combination of both standard questions regarding professionalism and technical questions on previous projects and internships. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes, and it went fairly smoothly. The interviewer was very polite and meticulous in her approach.

Interview Questions
  • How have you dealt with an uncooperative team member during a project?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 348 Interviews

Zimmer Biomet Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Zimmer Biomet as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Development Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Representative and Quality Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Zimmer Biomet takes an average of 32 days when considering 309 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Zimmer Biomet according to 309 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.07%