Zivelo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zivelo

2.4

Senior Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zivelo (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening with hiring manager that went very well. Was told that this role would report into the VP of Strategy who works out of state. When they return back into town; a second interview would be scheduled. I was then called a week later and told that they had decided to offer the position internally.

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

3 step process:
    Phone interview: asked about my qualifications, references were asked for and given after, and I know they were contacted
    Manager interview: presented portfolio of previous work, discussed ways I could help the company
    Owner interview: talked about the company vision

Interview Questions

• If you had to describe yourself as being held up by 3 pillars, what would they be?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zivelo (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

Fill out online app then was emailed by the recruiter to invite me to a phone interview. The phone interview was a few days later. Seemed like a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• What is it that interested you in working for Zivelo?   1 Answer

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Very Relaxed made me feel very comfortable. The follow through after each interview (3 Total) was awesome, this company keeps you informed of the process from start to finish. I was nervous to interview with the Owner, however he made me feel very welcome and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Accounting Questions and Background   2 Answers

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR person. I’ve been in sales 20+ years and was the CEO of my own tech company for 15 years. I built my company from the ground up. She was a poor initial representative of the company. Her poor attitude (actually complained about people in office constantly bothering her with questions) and teenage like behavior caused me to end the interview prematurely.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Zivelo? A tech company located in Scottsdale that supplies interactive Kioks and software.   Answer Question

Zivelo Response

Nov 15, 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your interview experience at ZIVELO. That is never how we intend to represent our company, but we are always open to constructive feedback and growth. Would you be... More

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I was recruited by their HR Director and following a brief phone interview, I met with the team at their offices and had what I thought was a good interview that lasted 90 minutes. We seemed to be in sync in our marketing beliefs.The owner was only able to be in the interview for the last 30 minutes and we had a good conversation. However, some of the questions asked were not necessarily business-focused, i.e. if you were x, how would you describe yourself using three words.

Following the interview, a list of questions were sent asking about your inspirations, writing samples, design samples, how you would change their website via SEO, content, design, UI, etc. in order to improve lead generation. These needed to be submitted the following day. Looking back, as the management team was quite young, I think they were using the interviews and questions to gain knowledge and insight from experienced marketers, not to actually hire for the position--as the position was never filled. It was unfortunate, as I really liked the team and could have helped them with what they wanted to accomplish.

Director of Strategic Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zivelo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Initial phone screen and then an in-person interview. Phone screen was standard and pleasant. In-person interview was fairly informal and lasted only 26 minutes of the full hour. A bit interesting that it was specifically mentioned that the company will support any method of penetrating an account and making a sale so long as it's legal (no comment on the need for ethics or morality).

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

They move quickly, and didn't necessarily look into or even contact my references. Sales manager mike did try to fully explain the pit falls of the position. You would be VERY WISE to listen to these pit falls, and as yourself if you (personally) can work through them.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in selling to decision makers of companies that have million dollar + revenue streams?   1 Answer

Director of Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was done in person at a restaurant nearby. The CEO took me out to lunch to discuss my online marketing background. It was very cordial and very relaxed. He had a list of questions to ask and marketing tasks to assess that was very smoothly went over.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach SEO?
      How would you do drip marketing?
      What is your SEO experience?
      How does your process work?
      Are you familiar with public relations?
      Would you be able to create a road map for SEO?
      When could you start working?
      Do you have any samples that you can provide?
      How is your writing skills?
      A lot more questions related to the job.   3 Answers

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zivelo (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I first spoke with Zivelo's recruiter, Ashley, who was a gem to speak with. She was very friendly and down to earth. She helped to smooth out any rough edges through the process and was very helpful with any questions I had.
    The actual in-person interview was relaxed and straight-forward. I could tell that the company atmosphere was modern and they were looking for innovative people.

Interview Questions

• Beside's my technical background and skills, they asked what I wanted to gain from the position.   Answer Question