Zodiac Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 91 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (United States)

Interview

Typical interview process. Hr phone screen and meet up with controller and accounting team. Hr asked typical questions you would expect on a phone screen. If selected, you would interview with the accounting team. I think it was more if you could mesh well with everybody on the team.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly standard interview questions such as tell me about yourself why did you choose accounting etc. The position was entry level so it was probably more of a personality fit.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacareí, São Paulo
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Jacareí, São Paulo)

Interview

A prova de desenho técnico era bem fácil, porém a de inglês era bem difícil. Mas foi uma entrevista boa, os diretores levaram a conversa de forma bem tranquila.

Interview Questions
  • Na verdade a entrevista foi bem tranquila e não teve nenhuma pergunta absurda.
Zodiac Aerospace
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace

Interview

Processo super tranquilo realizado pelos proprios estagiários da empresa. Perguntaram sobre alguns conhecimentos tecnicos mas nada muito aprofundado.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Huntington Beach, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for this position and, after quickly verifying I had all the bullet points they were looking for, set up a 1 on 1 interview for a week later. It was a complete waste of everyone's time. They wanted a Manufacturing Engineer, not a Design Engineer as the post suggested. The job listing was so inaccurate half the lines had nothing to do with the position offered, and didn't even list the right CAD package for example. The recruiter was equally clueless about the position, not knowing anything beyond what was in the job listing, and the interviewer acted like I was way beyond qualified just for having satisfying all of their 'requirements'. Left shaking my head.

Interview Questions
Zodiac Aerospace
Anonymous Employee in Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Chihuahua, Chihuahua)

Interview

El proceso de selección fue interesante, había alrededor de 15 entrevistadores, cada uno especialista en su área y similar cantidad de candidatos, tal vez algunos más, teníamos la oportunidad de presentarnos para una o varias áreas, en mi caso, me quedé con él primer entrevistador.

Interview Questions
Zodiac Aerospace
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (United States)

Interview

Unorganized and unprofessional. Once hired, the training process was almost non-existent. Could implement an easy training schedule if the company treated the employees better and paid them well. Cut throat environment and no one really cares for the company, but to just keep their jobs.

Interview Questions
  • How does your previous experience help you with this position?
Anonymous Employee in Tunisia
Application

I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Tunisia)

Interview

Le processus est en général était de longue durée qui a pris plus que deux mois. Quatre entretiens au total (deux rh et deux technique) plein de questions.. Mais le personnel est très sympa avec un accueil chaleureux

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi aimez vous travailler à zodiac
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (United States) in Jun 2018

Interview

Was asked to go through my Resume in detail. Manager was particularly interested in Inventory management and wanted somebody who can start off immediately without much help. He suggested that getting a CPIM certification could help me in gaining more knowledge

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle Inventory management ? Do you have SQL coding experience
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (United States)

Interview

I applied and was called back about a week later by HR with a request to interview a few days later. Three later I accepted the offer. The HR rep stayed in contact with thoughtout the entire process, was friendly and welcoming. The hiring manager and HR was very transparent and wanted me to know what to expect.

Interview Questions
Zodiac Aerospace
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Thirty minute phone interview with the hiring manager who described the division within the company and the role this newly created position would occupy. The manager thoroughly answered my many questions and asked questions about my background.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91