Zodiac Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.5

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Santa Maria, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

As most others have described here, a brief meet and greet, a operations tour any last questions from candidate. It seemed friendly and inviting as well as non intimidating. Do some basic research and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current position?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Brea, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

There were four technical interviews that were about 40-45 minutes each. They asked me about my resume experience too. They showed me around the office and where I would be working at as an intern. The interviewers were all software engineers.

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Bellingham, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position as an internal employee of this company in a similar but lower role. Then I was selected among the applicants to go for an in person interview with the respective manager and supervisor. The two people interviewing took turns asking general interview questions among a list of interview questions that were printed off on a sheet of paper before them. The interview took about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the future career-wise?   Answer Question

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Thirty minute phone interview with the hiring manager who described the division within the company and the role this newly created position would occupy. The manager thoroughly answered my many questions and asked questions about my background.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Carson, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

ONE ON ONE WITH DIFFERENT MANAGERS during the interview process. The questions varied and called upon my expereienc with test equipment and issues i helped in resolving. The managers were very responsive and helpful during the interview process. It was very welcoming experience.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

I sat with three senior engineers and they talked about my past experiences and asked questions regarding testing. The engineers I talked to seemed nice and friendly. I was given a tour of the testing area and it seemed like a nice environment to work at.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

Typical interview process. Hr phone screen and meet up with controller and accounting team. Hr asked typical questions you would expect on a phone screen. If selected, you would interview with the accounting team. I think it was more if you could mesh well with everybody on the team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard interview questions such as tell me about yourself why did you choose accounting etc. The position was entry level so it was probably more of a personality fit.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview less than 5 minutes. All you need to know is reading blueprint. The more you learn the more they will like you. Try to smile as much as you can

Interview Questions

• What you know and how many year of experiences you have   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Denton, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

There was no interview! A staffing company that I had worked for in the past called me to see if I would be interested in an office job at Zodiac. I said sure and then when I got there was told all they had were shift-work assembly line work in which I had no previous experience. After speaking with Zodiac representatives and the staffing company, they told me that if I would accept the assembly line job for now, they would find a clerical position for me. I applied for multiple office jobs of which I had over 10 years experience in and was never even considered for any of them. I stayed for a year hoping a position would come up but it never did, so I left & within a week had a job in my skill set and experience history. They recently called to inquire if I would come back to work for them. My reply was only if I was put in an office job where my skills and knowledge would be utilized. I haven't heard back from them not do I expect to.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Gainesville, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The process to be hired was not at bad as people had told me. it was about 3 days through a temp services then you had to wait out about 30-90 days till you could start the hire process through zodiac aerospace. That is to knock out the people who do not want to work or keep a job just want a high paying job. Then the process was about a week. Then you get your stamp and are on a probation period for about 30 days.