Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was a written test fully based on aptitude and reasoning for about 2 hours. There were about 50 questions. The problems based on data interpretation(bar chart, pie chart), puzzle test, number series and some aptitude topics.

Interview Questions

• I have attended only the first round   1 Answer

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

To be honest, there was not much of an interview. It ended up being more of a casual conversation with an upper-level executive. It was a good way to get introduced to the openness of company culture, but there also seemed to be a lack of specificity and direction to the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What kind of writing do you like to do in your spare time?
      What subjects have you written about?
      What editing experience do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Ann, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoho (Lake Ann, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

I attended content writing interview in my college.They asked comprehension and verbal questions and asked us to write three essay based on the topic they have given.i got shortlisted for the second and I am about to write it in guduvanchery..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

35 questions
    1-5 idioms and meanings
    6-20 find out errors
    21- 26 match the words (synonym or antonym)
    27-30 general computer awareness section
    31-35 essays and others
    1) instructions for brushing to KG students
    2)rajnikanth and kamal Hassan political party will cause any disrupt or not
    3)dialogue writing on marketing Westminster pens
    Today was first round waiting for the results

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY).

Interview

They conducted 1st round which invloves 40 little tough gramatical questions and 4 topics for essay writting.lots of questions were comprehension questions.it took 2 hrs to finish the first round.waiting for the result

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, and I didn't get a call back for a couple of months.

When they did call me, I had a short phone interview where they asked questions to learn more about me. Then, I got an email for a test to submit an idea for an ad campaign. I had a week to complete the task, and had another phone interview to go over my thought process for the ad campaign. After that, I got another phone call to schedule an in-person interview. At this interview, we went over my experience, and I got asked about the products and what I thought about the webpages for them. I then talked to another person that I would be working with, and was asked questions about cultural fit, and how I work with other people. After that, my next callback was an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our website? How would you change it? How would you go about changing it? What kinds of projects do you think you'll be working on here? Tell me your thought process behind your ad campaign idea. Why did you go with this approach specifically? Have you had experience working with people from different backgrounds? Have you travelled overseas? What kind of worker are you? How would you communicate to someone if a, b, or c happened?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

First round-15 C programming aptitude (Trace the output), 10 Quantitative aptitude.
    Second round-7 programs I've used java which they considered it as priority. Inbuilt functions are not allowed.
    Question 1)sort the word based on number of letters and priority of the word
    Example:i/p-zoho, o/p-oohz
    I/p-corporation, o/p-ooorracipnt
    Question 2)swap the diagonals of the given square matrix
    Question 3)Reverse a string but only characters of the string should be reversed
    Example:i/p-a, $sc@#z&c,o/p-z,$cs@#a
    Question 4)count and print the number of palindrome in the given string.
    Example:i/p-assabbas, o/p-5(assa,ss, abba, bb, sabbas)
    Question 5)Right shift the column k times of the matrix and rotate it.
    Question 6)Traverse the matrix like coil shape and print it.
    Question 7)find the minimum path of the given starting point in the given matrix.
    Round 3:
    Task management a lengthy program,should satisfy all the given module.
    Round 4:Technical HR, asked basic questions from java which includes technical appln. Of stack, collection framework, function overloading, difference between c and java, run time and compiler time, bankers algorithm and a small puzzle problem.
    Round 5:HR asked some basic questions but failed, they told me to come and attend third round again the next day.
    Round 3:program based on chess tournament game conduct.
    Round 4:Technical round - all the questions are based on my project.
    Round 5:HR but they didn't called me, as the HR whom i met the previous day is same.
    Finally, they hired me. And offered me intern and FT.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Though the setup and people management was good, the interview do not match with corporate level. We were seated in a under constructing parking lot, where we spent our more time in wiping the cement from our paper instead of writing. I cannot blame the whole set up but still I cannot encourage people to take up another interview at Zoho which is done like 1890's government school tests. Management has to give clear picture on how the interview will be at least in future, since many people travelled 3 hours to reach the company and returned with disappointments.

Interview Questions

• find the missing number 1 4 5 _ 9   3 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Presentation and written test, mainly focussing on verbal skills, presentation is case based. Aptitude comprised only of english language knowledge, mcq based but the second test was descriptive test, with eight questions

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

there were five rounds
    aptitude with basic c and aptitude questions
    programming where i have to solve and explain 3 out of 5
    advanced programming where one question with various parts will be given
    technical hr
    general hr

Interview Questions

• Advanced programming was tough as I am from mechanical engineering background   1 Answer