Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

3.2

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, and I didn't get a call back for a couple of months.

When they did call me, I had a short phone interview where they asked questions to learn more about me. Then, I got an email for a test to submit an idea for an ad campaign. I had a week to complete the task, and had another phone interview to go over my thought process for the ad campaign. After that, I got another phone call to schedule an in-person interview. At this interview, we went over my experience, and I got asked about the products and what I thought about the webpages for them. I then talked to another person that I would be working with, and was asked questions about cultural fit, and how I work with other people. After that, my next callback was an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our website? How would you change it? How would you go about changing it? What kinds of projects do you think you'll be working on here? Tell me your thought process behind your ad campaign idea. Why did you go with this approach specifically? Have you had experience working with people from different backgrounds? Have you travelled overseas? What kind of worker are you? How would you communicate to someone if a, b, or c happened?   Answer Question

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

To be honest, there was not much of an interview. It ended up being more of a casual conversation with an upper-level executive. It was a good way to get introduced to the openness of company culture, but there also seemed to be a lack of specificity and direction to the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What kind of writing do you like to do in your spare time?
      What subjects have you written about?
      What editing experience do you have?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

I have attended zoho so many number of times with same interview flow of five levels of interview comprising aptitude, basic programming, advanced programming, mini project, HR. We can easily bypass every level if we are strong in any one of the programming language, but any OOPs language will be better.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zoho in June 2017.

Interview

The first round is aptitude and c programming. Second round is writing 8 programs. third round is 2 big programming. final round is technical hr. thats is the interview process in zoho.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a written test for 2 hrs which consist of email writing and questions related to English grammar.they guided very well,no difficulties in searching the company its a great platform for freshers

Interview Questions

Interview

I want to be placed in Zoho....because I like it ... And I want to achieve many things.. Sure I will be.. Hope for good result that I expected ...

Trainer Interview

Interview

Now I m fresher and In your company people are saying enjoy to work and learn good something also grain knowledge and good caring and your company shows good environment also important One is good food

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through link came from social media and friends. I attend first round and after mail came to attend for 2nd round and zoho gives freedom to analyse u and be prepare and say true in interview and what u put in resume was always u must know and interact with round contacters is important and say what u explain.

Interview Questions

• 1)C compiler what do and exetion of output file c
      2)non fibonacci number
      3)sorting coding
      4)3 - puzzle
      5)what's behind system.out.printl()   2 Answers

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

We had a test at the beginning of technical English and the before that there was an online test during registration and then they was no contact from them yet.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Typically 4 rounds with an Aptitude, Written (Essays, Posters, Ads, etc), Technically Interview and HR Interview.

I was afforded the luxury of bypassing the aptitude round since I had gotten the interview opportunity through an employee referral. The process tests your patience a lot and aspects of it seemed intentional to test the interviewee's professionalism and ability to withstand long durations of boredom due to lack of movement (between rounds) amidst the excitement created by the work environment. To an extent I found it unnecessary and a little taxing on my stress levels. Might vary from person to person. But candidates intimidated by the place and their methods would certainly break at some point during the process.

I guess I wasn't suitable enough to get to the HR round as I was told to leave for the day after my technical round with the promise of being contacted about it shortly and I've yet to be contacted (it has been 10 days since and it is pretty discourteous of their HR to put up such an act).

Interview Questions

• Design a Poster promoting eBooks on the kindle platform and outline the benefits of reading on electronic media.

Social-political commentary on live-in relationships.

Writing a promotional blog post about a given revolutionary technology that is yet to be commercially available.   Answer Question