Zolon Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.4

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Herndon, VA).

Interview

High Level Interview process. Very lengthy discussions. Prepared on a oral presentation. Deep discussions. Helped them win a contract. Great interview people. Interviewers were very professional. Though questions.

Interview Questions

• Interview was on general career experience. Lot of architect networking questions. Great interviewee and senior level management.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Bill Laurence has performed way about average in his contacting his clients and providing direct, competent responses to jobs and opportunities. He checks with me periodically and provides terrific input into employment opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Although the interview was complete, it was performed with great skill. I did not feel that there were questions that were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Rosslyn, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

They basically told me how great my resume looked and explained to me some of the job tasks that I would be handling. Basic stocking, delivery, scanning, and other normal asset management duties. This obviously turned out to be a lie. It is crazy how much they buttered me up and made me feel like I was already hired with telling me about benefits, hours, holidays etc.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Herndon, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

After receiving my resume, I was offered a phone interview with the Program Manager by the HR Manager. Before I could make the call, the HR man., called me up and reminded me what the PM wanted for the job and how best I should respond to him. It really helped, because I usually blast right ahead with my answers. This time I waited and thought about my answers before I gave them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Citrix Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and he explained the position and went over my resume. He then setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with people who really didn't know much about the position and left me with more questions than answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no reason to negotiate, they met my terms right away.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zolon Tech (Herndon, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

normal process. Employer use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment. The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job. When you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer.

Programmer Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zolon Tech in July 2011.

Interview

Phone call from company recruiter
    phone interview with company recruiter starting with going over the resume
    recruiter looking for salary over phone
    phone interview with project manager starting with going over the resume
    interview with project manager about the project, more detail analysis on resume
    final haggling over the salary
    acceptance