Zoni Language Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoni Language Centers Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

Academic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (Miami Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at the beautiful location closed to the beach. Very easy I got skype interview with corporate office and one in person interview with the campus manager. I received a call a few days later saying that I got the position. Was able to start working the following week after filling out paperwork and got the HR orientation. Very impressive people.

Interview Questions

• If students are having difficulty learning a skill or concept, what do you do? Part of your effectiveness with students will revolve around structuring the environment. How will you establish your classroom procedures? What will you do to maintain classroom management?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview
    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks.
    Interview
    The Interview Process is really impressive.
    1. Telephonic Interview with basic professional questions.
    2. After that I waited for at-least 2 weeks I got a call and email explain the entire process. Then I got a face-2-face interview scheduled after at-least 2 more weeks.
    3. On the day of f2f interview, I was surprised to get invited to meet all the executives from the different divisions.
    4. After that there was a technical discussion. The interviewer asked everything about curriculum and more.
    5. After that, I got a called from HR to meet with them to receive the offer.
    6. And there was further information on regards of HR orientation, position overview and all the proceedings from the president.
    Please apply for this great company. I am amazed how they got some many talented candidates.

Interview Questions

• Please respond to the following: "Instruction and classroom management are related."   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

My experience in this place was so negative that I really don`t want to remember any moment of this disgusting process. I do not recommend this place for anyone that really want get good background.
    What else can I say? I really hope I can have a better opportunity in the future, This kind of experience no more!

International Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very straightforward. I submitted my resume through Craigslist, got a call from HR asking me to come in, and then met with one of the team leaders for ~30 min. A few days later I got another call asking if I could come in which is when the head of the school interviewed me a little further and gave me the ffer.

Interview Questions

• Very generic i.e. what are your strengths, how would your mother describe you, greatest weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Campus Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

they asked some really in-depth questions and gave me a computer test as this school operate with up-to-date technoligy. The interviewer was extremely nice and did a lot to make me feel comfortable with his demeanor.

Interview Questions

• It is a lot of questions and in different format as these guys are a pro; here are some that I can remember:
      What are your greatest professional strengths?
      What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
      What is your greatest professional achievement that you feel proud and why?
      Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
      Answer Question

Student Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a brief interview about my experience and asked what I want to do. It was a great experience and I had a wonderful time speaking with them. It was friendly and I thought it was a hard interview

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself when you have multiple projects going on   Answer Question

International Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers. The interview was pretty straight forward. I got a group interview by November 2014 then I spoke with the Campus Manager at the one on one interview. We reviewed my resume and they asked a few standard interviews and some very challenged. Afterwards I completed a computer knowledge test with some scenarios and how you would handle them (mostly regarding formal email writing, excel, PowerPoint, access).

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What salary do you think you deserve? Recall a challenge that was significant, but one that you consider a success.   Answer Question

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

It was pretty easy to get hired, but they didn't have any negotiation in the way of salary. They hired a nineteen year old with no experience because it's the owner's son and he teaches now. But when I applied there, I almost didn't get hired because my Masters wasn't specific to the ESL Adult teaching.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with not having benefits because you're starting out part-time?   1 Answer

ESL Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoni Language Centers in May 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews. One consisted of a mock run through of a basic English lesson. It was very straight forward. I didn't have an ESL certificate but I did have over three years experience teaching abroad.