ZoomInfo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ZoomInfo

2.9

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I apply online and get the phone interview in a week, asking about my experience. Two weeks later, I got an onsite interview last for an hour, general interview questions. They show me their product and ask me some questions on it. The manager is very nice, and you can know whatever you want.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo.

Interview

Be careful with these guys and don't trust what they say unless it is on paper. The interview process was not hard and I got to the final stages. Up until then, the experience was fine. At that point, after the main interview, they told me I was going to recieve an offer and that I had to take an assessment. What they sent me for an assessment was actually very easy and the instructions were VERY vague. They gave it to me over the weekend so I did not have any resources to ask questions of clarification. After submitting for that Monday, I was told that they were going with someone else after telling me that I would recieve an offer. It was very discouraging. I wasn't even given a good reason as to why my solution was wrong. As I said, unless you have the offer in paper, don't get too excited.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through College Career Fair then got invited to a day interview on-site. They thoughtfully arranged a pick up truck for us to get us their. The interview started with a presentation about who they are, what they do, and what they have achieved. After that it's pizza and snacks. Then they asked us to write code (Preferably Java) to solve a problem and you will be interviewed independently with a ZoomInfo Engineer who will assess your code and teach you lots of great stuff. If you are lucky enough you will get into a second round which another engineer will interview you by asking you to solve a relatively easier coding problem and complexity. I got a third round by VP Eugenia which is more about your personality, your experience, you future plan like that. I really appreciate their caring for details especially they actually did a lot to make us fell relaxed and easier.

Interview Questions

• Compute the total price according to a table.
      How to realize ParseInt?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Met them at the career fair and had a on-site interview . They gave me a question to code in Java and then followed by interview rounds discussing the solution and other technical questions based on Data Structures.
    Waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

• They asked my about my projects and my internship experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through career fair and was invited on site for interview. They gave a question to code using only JAVA and after that had one on one interview discussing the code. I had done the coding pretty well and while discussing on my code during the interview , interviewer also said that it works pretty. But never made it to the second round. And never understood why I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Some kind of constraints and data was given , had to produce the desired output. Its hard to describe the question here.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got the onsite interview opportunity from a career fair. The overall experience is quite stressful.
    When interviewing with the data architect, he read news on his cellphone when I talked to him!!!! Others were obviously not well prepared to interview people and randomly picked up some questions which were either too easy or too hard.

SQA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Boston, MA).

Interview

Good interview met up with about 6 people there. Asked relevant questions. Met with Lead Engineers and the CTO. All were nice people and had been there for a while

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

1. First process is about paper coding on java
    2. Secondly there's description about what the company does.
    3. Lastly, there's 1 on 1 interview with engineers at Zoominfo. It's mostly about problem solving from simple logic quiz and java coding using some data structures.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process at ZoomInfo was extremely organized, which showed my time was well respected. After I submitted my resume, a recruiter reached out to me to set up a phone interview/screening. After that, she reached back out to me in a timely manner to set up an onsite interview. The interview took about two hours, and I met one on one with some of the members of the marketing team. During my interview I felt like I was able to have a conversation and discuss my strengths, instead of being grilled like I had been during several other interviews.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions (to be fair though, I was overly prepared. My goal was to never be caught off-guard and I put hours into my preparation).   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks. Started out with a straight forward phone call with hiring manager. Was told that he thought I would be an incredible fit at the company. Next step was in person interviews, I went into their Waltham office and was interviewed by sales manager, and a team lead (others who normally would be in the process were traveling). I was told after my in person that everything was great, and to expect to come back to do a "30-60-90 Day Presentation".

In the meantime I received an offer from a direct competitor of theirs. I told the hiring manager and HR Manager about the offer and how I needed to make a quick decision. I received a call from hiring manager as well as an email stating he thinks I would be a great fit and wished that I would put off the offer. I took his advice and ended up declining the offer.

I was then given 1.5 days to come up with a presentation. You an imagine how difficult that is in that timeframe given I already work a full time job which is not the typical 9-5 hours. I went in and presented to three people in the room, and two people remotely. It was very frustrating that during the presentation it was set up in a way that I did not know who to look at or which camera was looking at me. I completed the presentation and the hiring manager told me he had to find out when the next new hire class began, and that he would circle back with rest of team and get back to me.

Today I was told that my presentation didn't "wow them enough". Boy am I kicking myself for turning down my other offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a difficult closed/win that I experienced and how I overcame the difficulties   Answer Question