ZoomInfo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZoomInfo Interview Questions

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

The interview process for me was bit longer than normal, but that was a positive as I was able to learn a lot about the company. It started with a phone screen with HR, then lead to a brief call with the hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting with the hiring manager. This all happened in late Feb. - early March. The position I was interviewing for didn't start until July 1st. I was able to trial the products for about a month, and the hiring manager was always responsive to any questions I had. He was open to questions about both ZoomInfo, and also the specific position.

I then came in for about 2 hours to interview with a few Account Executives, and also a few Sales Managers. This gave me a great feel for the culture, what would be expected in the position, and if I was a good fit. Everyone was very open to questions, and they really put an effort in to get to know me. I then was invited back for a 30 minute presentation on my 30-60-90 day plan. This included the hiring manager, multiple Account Executives, a sales manager, and the CRO. Everyone was very attentive, and asked great questions. They made me feel comfortable, and provided great feedback on my presentation.

I was then formally offered the position within a few days. Overall, the interview process was great. I felt extremely comfortable in accepting the position. All of the questions that were asked during the process were very intentional. I appreciated the opportunity to not only get to know them on a professional level, but also truly get to know the people I would be working with, daily. Although I categorize the interview as difficult, I mean this in a very positive manner. They challenged me during the process, but also respected my time and effort. The hiring manager kept me in the loop throughout the process, and I appreciated that.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Grand Ra, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (East Grand Ra, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, in-person interview with hiring manager plus web interview with two other executive team members - the final step is to deliver a 30/60/90 day sales plan.

The company seemed disorganized and unprofessional. Initially I was excited about the opportunity, but after chatting with some of the managers and executives, I realized that it was not what I was looking for. I think this showed in my presentation and conversation and did not progress to an offer or the next stage of the interview.

Parts of the interview were conducted via video displayed on an iPad mini with headphones. We had internet troubles and a delay in the feed that made for a rather bland experience (on both ends I'm sure).

The local manager seemed easy to get along with and successful and could be someone I could work with. They ultimately said they were choosing other candidates which was a response I was grateful for.

The compensation seemed really good which was the only reason I would have considered the move - but I had some questions and concerns about the reality and operational structure to support their growth that were never directly answered.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about myself, what motivates me, how I structure my day, how many prospecting calls I make and how I measure success.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZoomInfo.

Interview

normal interview, the director will talk to you first and the senior engineer will give you a technical questions and after that you will talk to the director again and know you status.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got the onsite interview opportunity from a career fair. The overall experience is quite stressful.
    When interviewing with the data architect, he read news on his cellphone when I talked to him!!!! Others were obviously not well prepared to interview people and randomly picked up some questions which were either too easy or too hard.

Interview Questions

• Read and write to a csv file by writing Java on paper.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Had some great interviews with the middle management team, although I found it strange that there are no director level employees at the entire organization. Seems to be run by people who do not even live in the same country.The people I met sounded excited about the products and growth potential- really nice group.

Interview Questions

• They asked to an analysis on customer turnover   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

1. First process is about paper coding on java
    2. Secondly there's description about what the company does.
    3. Lastly, there's 1 on 1 interview with engineers at Zoominfo. It's mostly about problem solving from simple logic quiz and java coding using some data structures.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met them at the career fair and had a on-site interview . They gave me a question to code in Java and then followed by interview rounds discussing the solution and other technical questions based on Data Structures.
    Waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

• They asked my about my projects and my internship experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

Interview

I applied through College Career Fair then got invited to a day interview on-site. They thoughtfully arranged a pick up truck for us to get us their. The interview started with a presentation about who they are, what they do, and what they have achieved. After that it's pizza and snacks. Then they asked us to write code (Preferably Java) to solve a problem and you will be interviewed independently with a ZoomInfo Engineer who will assess your code and teach you lots of great stuff. If you are lucky enough you will get into a second round which another engineer will interview you by asking you to solve a relatively easier coding problem and complexity. I got a third round by VP Eugenia which is more about your personality, your experience, you future plan like that. I really appreciate their caring for details especially they actually did a lot to make us fell relaxed and easier.

Interview Questions

• Compute the total price according to a table.
      How to realize ParseInt?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through career fair and was invited on site for interview. They gave a question to code using only JAVA and after that had one on one interview discussing the code. I had done the coding pretty well and while discussing on my code during the interview , interviewer also said that it works pretty. But never made it to the second round. And never understood why I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Some kind of constraints and data was given , had to produce the desired output. Its hard to describe the question here.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Waltham, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, then an interview with two junior Product Managers, then an interview with a Senior Product Manager, then an interview with the VP of Product & Marketing. The company is extremely tech focused. Their CEO has an engineering background and it shows in everything they do. If you don't have a tech background, don't expect to work here or fit in with the culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to Product Management? How do you work with stakeholders? They also show you some revenue graphs of a product and ask you for your interpretation of the data to see your thinking. Also, expect to have a Skype interview with the VP of Product who works in Israel.   Answer Question