ZoomInfo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZoomInfo Interview Questions

Interviews at ZoomInfo

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ZoomInfo in August 2020.

Interview

Micro services Architecture -Explained
    multi tenancy - How it is implement
    Explain complex project - Draw diagram and explain. Questions regarding improving the complex project
    Database questions
    Behavioral questions
    Three interviewer were there on one call.

Interview Questions

• Micro services Architecture
      multi tenancy
      Explain complex project   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Vancouver, WA) in July 2020.

Interview

DO NOT WORK FOR LAUREN DAY. Lauren showed a complete lack of respect or value for my candidate experience, all while throwing her current recruiters under the bus and trashing their work.
    On what was supposed to be a video interview, she called me 15 minutes late while she was at the car dealership. On that call, she negatively portrayed each and every current recruiter, and why they weren't a fit for her team.
    On my second second call, the recruiter canceled at the last minute and missed 2 consecutive reschedules. On my 3rd video interview with Lauren Day, I had to call her 10 minutes into the scheduled time to see if we were still on for the call. Lauren made it known that my call was inconvenient, and continued to work on other projects while speaking with me.
    I proceeded to speak with 2 more recruiters, and the Director of FP&A, all who gave me the verbal green light.
    Lauren told me she was too busy to get an offer out on a Friday, but would follow-up Monday with a verbal offer. By 2pm Monday with no call, I moved on with other plans. I missed two calls from her at 6 and 7pm, and immediately messaged her that I would call her in the morning, to which she agreed. I called in the morning ar 10am to no answer, and called 4 more times throughout the day.
    When Lauren called back at 430pm, it was to tell me that the offer was off the table, as I didn't seem flexible enough for her team, and she didn't understand why I missed her calls Monday (at 6 and 7pm, respectively). To her team members, your time is limited and she doesn't value your work.
    This process took 28 days.
    DO NOT WORK FOR LAUREN DAY OR ZOOMINFO.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, experienced based questions. Little on metrics or accomplishments.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZoomInfo in July 2020.

Interview

I was emailed by an internal recruiter letting me know that they'd like to move forward with my application and schedule a phone interview. I did that. Come interview time they never called. I emailed them. They apologized and we scheduled another interview. Yet again they didn't call at the scheduled time at all. Stood up twice. I've decided to not bother with them anymore.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

They asked me to set up an interview and after the hiring manager forgot to call me, we set up another interview. She did not call me again and then never responded to any of my messages.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Telephone, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was poorly suited for the role of applicant phone screener. He seemed to have no personality, was only going through the motions of the interview process and was obviously distracted throughout the entire call. It made for a poor interview and really soured me to this company.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty much standard high-level interview questions.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo.

Interview

Phone screen, online personality test, then back to back to back 45 minute zoom video interviews with the hiring managers, as well as a presentation. After spending all of this time with them, and following up several times over the course of 3 more weeks - you wont even get a reply for closure in either direction. No idea what happened they are complete ghosts. Awful, spineless company

Interview Questions

• Why sales, tell me about your methodology, general sales bs.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo.

Interview

interviewed with my boss, 2 peers and 1 subordinate. Everyone was professional, asked thoughtful questions and showed interested in my responses. I had both in person and zoom interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk about my communication philosophy.   Answer Question

Client Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Portland, OR) in May 2020.

Interview

30 min recruiter screen, then a skills test, then an hour interview with hiring manager. Very positive experience, great recruiter. Very detail oriented conversation with hiring manager. Role specific with additional focus on culture fit.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZoomInfo.

Interview

They will do a phone screen, onsite interview, and then Zoom interviews with executive leaders. During the phone screen you will talk about your previous experience and why you are interested in ZoomInfo. During the onsite you will meet with the Director and then the individual Sales Managers. They will also ask you about your experience, why you are interested in the job, and what struggles you think you'll face in this role. If you make it to the Zoom interviews, you will be asked a lot of similar questions and then they will put you into a role play situation.

Interview Questions

• Q: What challenges do you think you'll face in this role?   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZoomInfo (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I was scheduled to have a phone interview and the interviewer never called me or emailed me to reschedule. . I kept emailing them many times and never got a response.