KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 466 of over 475 reviews

4.1
ZoomInfo Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Henry Schuck
Henry Schuck
Pros
  • "ZoomInfo does a great job of hiring(in 73 reviews)

• "Great place to work - great people who work hard(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are a lot of extremely talented people at ZoomInfo(in 39 reviews)

• "Work life balance can be challenging for some - but I've noticed that HR is taking a more active role in helping teams with that(in 32 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about ZoomInfo

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ZoomInfo and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Feels good to work for the best

Jun 25, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upward Mobility: Truly unlimited. Those who work hard, take good care of their customers, and hit their metrics get promoted all the time into new teams, leadership roles, and new roles that haven't even been dreamed up yet for those who are techier/more creative. Culture: I have been remote for most of my time working here, and feel close with people I've never met in person thanks to our Slack conversations, generally collaborative nature, our smaller Slack groups (lots of DEA-focused groups as well as random interest groups #garden_zoomies - I see you.), and all the virtual events our team runs. Pay: Way better than I knew was possible. There are CSMs who make six figures. Never Boring: We're growing, acquiring, and evolving every day. If you feel the need for sameness and extreme consistency, don't apply, but if you're at all energized by newness and opportunity, you will absolutely thrive here. Best-in-Class: I've worked for a lot of second tier companies, and it feels like you're always having to spin objections. I love that I can dive into a call with a new customer and have my clients already love the platform because our reputation precedes us and our platform is user friendly.

Cons

We're a newly public company in SaaS who is positioned to continue a string of acquisitions, so processes and tools are always changing, and the workload isn't light. Management cares about these things and is actively working to hire so that we can lighten workloads, and we have an incredible enablement team internally who holds regular (multiple a week) training sessions on new tools and best practices. As much as tech can be overwhelming, we're still set up for success thanks to people like Karen Taylor. With a bit of a heavy workload, I would say my weeks still generally average at 45 hours, and it's very engaging work, so it's not bad comparatively.

3 people found this review helpful

ZoomInfo Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on what it’s like to work at ZoomInfo. We pride ourselves on our culture, and how it helps to benefit our employees and customers through our rapid growth, internal mobility, and excellent products and customer service. ZoomInfo is a company filled with hard-working colleagues and is actively hiring to help lighten their workloads. We also seek out the best in management to ensure our culture and business continue to thrive. We understand that the best way to serve our customers is to empower our employees; we’re happy to hear that your experience reflected that. If you would like to provide additional feedback or suggestions, please send them to hrfeedback@zoominfo.com. – The ZoomInfo Employee Experience Team

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Supportive work environment with room to grow!

Jan 20, 2022 - Learning and Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support from other members of the team...everyone truly cares about helping each other succeed! Constant opportunities to challenge yourself and grow. If you push yourself there are chances for advancement on your team or on other teams as the company really does support hiring from within. Friendly colleagues who are happy to help or collaborate when asked. One team, one dream!

Cons

For some this may be a pro, but it's worth noting that as we grow and expand our products, the pace is very fast and you have to be able to stay on top of it. This can sometimes be tough as the product and processes change rapidly! Blackout dates for PTO seem excessive and don't always align with the needs of the business, forcing us to work when we don't necessarily need to.

3. 5.0

Favorite Place To Work

Jan 20, 2022 - Account Manager in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the culture here at ZoomInfo. Over the last 3.5 years, a lot of my colleagues have become some of my best friends that I hang out with regularly. On top of having a great culture, it's also a great place to be challenged for career growth. I've worn a number of different hats within the company and started entry level as a researcher and then eventually worked my way up to where I'm at now and still have plenty of room to learn and grow. The benefits are also a huge reason as to why I love it here - hybrid work environment, great pay, and other benefits that weren't available to me at my last job.

Cons

Having my direct manager on the east coast while I work on the west coast has some of it's challenges, but other than that, there are no cons.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The first company I've worked for that genuinely cares about their employees

Jan 20, 2022 - Learning and Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible career development Work/Life balance Inclusive and welcoming Culture Amazing product, feels like the sky is the limit

Cons

Rapid growth can be difficult for some people to be a part of, in the tech space this means frequent product updates and note reading.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Empowering and passionate place to work

Jan 18, 2022 - Human Resources Operations Analyst in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive base pay with bonus opportunity and equity - Amazing leadership team that truly knows how to execute and is very involved in day-to-day operations - Passionate and ambitious team that pushes you to improve and grow - Plenty of career opportunity and growth - Great benefits - Ability to work remotely

Cons

- Company has grown so fast that some of its systems and processes have not grown with it

6. 5.0

Review

Jan 16, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to start a career in sales.

Cons

They promise that if you do well you’ll be promoted quickly. Not the case.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Support from day 1... 4 years in.... it's only gotten better.

Jan 11, 2022 - Account Executive in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership walks the walk. I've never been more supported from the top down. My direct Manager I know cares for me he has proven it on countless occasions. From new hires to seasoned veterans in the org we are a team, we all share what is working best, we all work together, we never lose alone.

Cons

I don't have any. I wish I had an answer, I can't imagine being anywhere else right now.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A really solid place to work

Jan 10, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and kind, and most importantly COMPETENT. This place is run by people who know what they are doing, and generally do their jobs very well. Pay is pretty good, and they are obviously making a push for better pay equity. There are constant internal promotions, and if someone is having a hard time in their role, they will be given other opportunities internally they could excel at. My manager was great, and I truly believe she cared for me as a person, as well as an employee.

Cons

They have grown VERY fast in the last two years, and some growing pains exist. Internal processes change often, and it is hard to keep up with. There is also not a central location to review or confirm correct processes. There needs to be some streamlining, but it really isn't that big of an issue. Also, 'unlimited pto' really just means no one takes pto, and you won't get paid out earned pto when you leave

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing opportunity, but you have to work for it

Jan 6, 2022 - Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Company truly is a rocket ship. Company will keep growing like crazy. - Pay is extremely competitive. We have ICs that make much more than directors at most companies. - The quality of the talent is light years beyond anywhere else I’ve worked. Everyone is an A player. - People who make an impact are identified and rewarded

Cons

- The leadership team is too in the weeds which will cause problems as we continue to scale - Empowerment can be hit or miss depending on the team. - The chaos of hyper growth is real and not for everyone. You need to be comfortable with the ground shifting under your feet and a high degree of ambiguity in most roles.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Empowering place to work

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Onboarding Manager in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Expectations from leadership are very clear - knowing what targets we need to hit helps me know how hard to hustle and when. On top of that, we're given the tools we need to succeed. At the end of the day when I send my closing report to my supervisor, she usually responds with, "Get gone!" It helps me know that I'm cheered on and celebrated for what I brought to the table - and I'm not left wondering if my manager thinks I shouldn't be leaving work yet, or that I should be pushing harder. Also, this is a company that doesn't just talk about inclusion as an ideal - there are very concrete ways that I feel I am able to show up fully in my intersecting identities. It's not just talked about top-down - it's also embodied through hiring practices and what is and isn't okay for colleagues to say to each other. Also the benefits are UNREAL. I feel actively advocated for by HR and how hard they work to get us the best resources and insurance plans. One of the other things I really appreciate is how transparent I feel like my leadership team is. They've communicated changes as soon as they know them, even if it means they don't have the nitty gritty details for us. I appreciate being looped in for the process and not just when decisions are final. It builds a culture of trust.

Cons

The hustle is real. When you're on, you're really on. Sometimes the blackout dates mean that you can't take the unlimited PTO when you would most want to (depending on what team you're on). Despite this, when I close my computer at 5pm, I don't think about work until the next morning. I've never worked a night or a weekend, and the work life balance is absolutely possible to achieve. I also haven't been denied a single PTO request since I started working here, which is wild.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 466 Reviews

ZoomInfo Reviews FAQs

76% of ZoomInfo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ZoomInfo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ZoomInfo to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with ZoomInfo Job Seekers