Zoot Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zoot Enterprises

2.3

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Ok. A bit slow, touchy feely interview and not technically based. The staff does the best job possible, but they will not hire people with experience who command a higher starting salary.

This is a bad company

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (Bozeman, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

The process began with a short phone to describe the role, what the company was looking for, and where the company was headed. They then had 2nd round of interview at their offices to meet with a panel from the department and human resources. In the 3rd round a presentation was requested.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for/with technology or software oriented organizations in the past?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (Bozeman, MT) in June 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed this interview. It was the first interview I ever had with 3 people. It kind of made me nervous at first because I wasn't aware I'd be interviewing with multiple people, but all 3 managers were very friendly, casual and engaging.
    When I came the first thing I noticed was how beautiful the building was. It had a lot of updated features, glass stairs, coffee bar... I just got the overall impression of a polished professional look! They offer different kinds of coffee to their customers and employees. They gave me a tour and I saw their large lounge area, cafeteria, upstairs office space and lobby. I found it very impressive.
    The interview was about 30-40 minutes long and I was asked pretty standard interview questions. I would interview with them again if given the chance.

Interview Questions

• What makes you successful? What is your career strength? What do you think needs improvement? Give some examples of things you don't know how to do.   Answer Question

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (Bozeman, MT) in October 2013.

Interview

This was an informal interview both times and there was really no technical questions asked. The people that worked there at the time were very friendly and were very positive about my chances of getting hired and being put to work right away

Interview Questions

• What is the maximum amount that you could win in Jeopardy?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

PM's interview with HR and a senior manager (CTO, etc..) There were no trick questions. It was a good conversation designed to gauge fit and mental fitness. An offer was made the next day. After this there was a negotiation period while I took a drug test and they performed a background check. They took my counter more cash, more vacation and I started a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (Bozeman, MT).

Interview

Panel interview of 6 and asked basic interview questions. It seemed like they really didn't exactly where they were hiring a QA for, but had multiple new departments where they needed one.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

From application to final interview, the whole process took about 4 weeks.

I applied on their site on Friday.

One week later I was scheduled for the initial phone interview, which was the following Monday, with HR and one of the delivery managers.

Second phone was on Thursday. It included some more people from other teams.

Shortly after the interview, on the same day, I was asked if I could fly out for a face to face interview.

The face to face interview was two weeks later. It involved meeting managers from different departments, a peer in my field, one of the VPs, and HR.

Everyone was incredibly nice. They mentioned a few times that sometimes late nights and weekends are required, which is common for development shops. They told me about some of the big challenges my position would be taking on and how quickly their teams work.

Much of the interview was freestyle and conversational instead of question and answer. I had the opportunity to ask as many questions as I needed to get an idea about the company. There were many software industry acronyms used during our conversations about their development cycle and everyone seemed incredibly competent.

After about 30-45 minutes, I was taken on a tour of the building and met a few friendly people and their dogs.

At the end of the tour, it was a little after 5, so most people had gone home.

I was incredibly nervous, but had no need to be. Everyone was very kind and gave me their cards and suggested great places to have dinner and to explore the next morning.

I was given an employment offer letter at the end of the tour after meeting with their HR director.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises (Bozeman, MT).

Interview

Not lengthy. For a technical company, no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• They were very concerned with how far I wanted to take my career and how fast.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Every attempt to negotiate was stopped and I was explained that there was no negotiating for salary or vacation.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoot Enterprises.

Interview

Interview process was basic. Interviewed with possible managers and potential colleagues. There were not many technical questions from their side but many from mine that they could not answer.

Negotiation

They would not negotiate on Salary.