Zumasys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zumasys (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process at Zumasys was great! On my first interview I was offered something to drink by every employee that walked by me, which I thought was pretty awesome. I had my first interview with the COO of the company and it went really well. The interview went on for about an hour and I felt that it went really well. I was called back for a second interview the following week with the VP and the Manager of the department I was interviewing for, which also went on for about an hour. After my interviews I left with a big smile on my face and a feeling of accomplishment. The people at Zumasys really wants to dive in and get to know you as a person. They are looking for people who work hard, want to grow and strive for greatness. A positive and energetic attitude can go a long way during your interview process. I remember that I was just happy to be there and have the rare opportunity to interview for such an amazing company and I guess that vibe reflected in my interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Zumasys?   1 Answer

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zumasys (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two interviews with upper management. Very gracious, nice, friendly, warm, and relaxed. We hit it off almost immediately. I was quizzed about technology a little but I have a lot of experience so this was more about if both sides thought it was a good fit culturally and it was.

Front Desk/Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zumasys (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had 5 rounds of interviews. In all I interviewed with the hiring manager, the COO, various members of the marketing team, members of the accounting team, the CEO and the previous front desk person. After several meetings at the Irvine Office, I had a more casual meeting at Starbucks. It is a lengthy interview process - they really take the time to find the right person for the job. The entire process from first interview to an offer took a time span of 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience? What do you like to do outside of work? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was hired through a contract with a staffing agency.

MultiValue Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zumasys (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Direct and open. Refreshing. It was more like a discussion about the work and skills required to fulfill the job. Overall it was very easy and not at all like other employers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was more like an offer to join little negotiation.