Zuri Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Website Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied, received an email from their HR team, scheduled a time online for a phone interview. I got the vibe that the interviewer hasn't done this much. He was very condescending and actually put words in my mouth. By the time the interview was wrapping up, I knew I didn't want to work here. He never even let me ask questions about the company. After telling him all of my experience, he thought I didn't have any hands on experience, and just managed people at my current job. Hands on experience is literally my job and I don't manage anyone in my current role. It wasn't worth the fight of correcting him because the company (and the interviewer) seem to think that they're better than others.

Interview Questions

• "What is your price range?" Answered and followed up with "Is that what you're currently making?"   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience in HTML?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Send you email with an attached excel ask you to deal with it
    send back your excel and ppt
    wait for 1 week face to face interview
    Manager gonna ask you about your background

Customer Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

So..process stared out ok. Phone interview ....then like other reviewer put...had to take very lengthy and time consuming excel test and questions. Ok, passed those then, even though I had a feeling not to, I was asked for an in person interview. Every single person I spoke with complained about the previous manager there incessantly - Who does that? Literally every person I spoke with individually spent a few moments complaining about that person. It would be like me saying hey I’m ,saving my current job because I hate it. went in, first couple of people were hr and other managers. Now I should have walked out but I I didn’t but Then I met one of the owners. He was the most bizarre person I’ve ever met. He would ask you a question and not let you answer it. I’ve never had an interview like that. Extremely unprofessional and some of the questions I believe were hr violations.... after a few minutes I knew I couldn’t work for someone like him so just randomly answered the remaining questions (when I was permitted to speak). Massive waste of my time..and suggest anyone professional don’t apply...that position is still open ..like so many of theirs. If the owner is unhinged in the interview, imagine how that place is run! I emailed to politely. withdraw my application. Huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have family here.....(compliant?)   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Last for 1 hour AND have another Excel test on site
    Some track questions.They want a smart guy and a quick learner.
    The manager is nice. But it takes long time to process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

After I passed the take-home challenge, I got an on-site interview opportunity. The interviewer tried to ask questions about your background to see if you are a good match. The interview whole process went well, but I didn't get any result about my interview performance even I sent out the interview follow-up email.

E-commerce Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was first asked to finish an Excel test and then invited to a face-to-face interview. The pace of the interview was really fast, involving general question, case, and calculation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews plus an Excel test, first round with manager and second round with CEO. Interviewers are smart guys, so be smart. Also, they are pretty nice and they give you time to talk about your story.

Interview Questions

• how to calculate profit margin   1 Answer

Ecommerce Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture.

Interview

I applied online and got an Excel test. After the test, someone would schedule an onsite interview.
    Onsite interview lasted for one hour. I did not take another test onsite, but my friend said he got one.

Interview Questions

• Some questions base on CV, some questions based on business cases, and you need to do some math questions.
      And some routine behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It took almost one and half hours, some behavior questions and some marketing questions. Also took a excel test and HTML test on computer. It was a little difficult for the entry level position if you do not have any experience.

Senior Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zuri Furniture (Plano, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

WASTE OF TIME! Against my better judgement I completed not 1 but 2 projects for this company. I was finally granted a video interview. It seemed to go well and the hiring manger was very positive and seemed to be excited about my potential. I am extremely qualified and would have done an amazing job for them. I never heard a word back nor was I granted an in person interview after spending hours of my time on presentations. Extremely rude! Don’t waste your time. This position has been posted for months, they just change the title around to keep it looking new. There are better companies who are much more professional.