Zycus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zycus Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.3

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

The recruiter was a no-show with no explanation.

The Zycus recruiter contacting me regarding the position and we agreed upon a time for a phone screen. 15 minutes after the agreed upon time, after I still hadn't received a call, I tried to contact her.

The contact number in her LinkedIn signature led to a telemarketing company, so I called Zycus HQ. They gave me an 800 number to call, which was their support line. A gentlemen answered and told me she was in an interview, this was now 18 minutes after our interview was to start. He asked me to hold and he would get her.

A woman shortly answered the phone, pretended not to be able to hear me and hung up. I sent her an email and LinkedIn message asking if all was OK (was there an emergency?) and hoping all was well, and provided alternate dates to reschedule.

After 24 hours of not hearing back I withdrew my application. If this is the way they treat prospective employees, I can only imagine how they treat you when you work there!

Interview Questions

• I have never had an interviewer no-show like this, with no attempt to recontact or explain. Shoddy and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus in April 2017.

Interview

Slow Process, I wish recruiter could be bit professional....she has a 800 number in her signature...that belongs to a marketing company.....she is not even apologetic about that even after sharing......she does not respond timely....in general I felt like HR is not et all in sync with position needs....HR and Hiring manger has different expectations...

Interview Questions

• Interview was ok..with HR, Hiring manager, Behavior Personality test, and final Panel Interview...overall I think questions were OK...bit technical in nature....   1 Answer

RSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with a sales rep, SVP, and the VP of Sales. They flew in to meet with me over dinner and after a meeting they had scheduled in my state.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

It was long and tedious process. 1st round was the aptitude session from which around 20% candidates were selected. Next round was group discussion in which an open ended question was given for a debate.50% of the selected candidates where dropped and rest proceeded for personal interview. Personal interview included both HR and technical. Questions based on C were asked.

Interview Questions

• What was your weakest moment.   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zycus in May 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process. Start with an HR person then speak with the hiring manager via phone. The phone interview was fairly lengthy and also asked questions about how you would solve problems when certain scenarios come up.

Interview Questions

• How would I support the customers in my territory and expand new sales.   Answer Question

Procurement Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

There was An Aptitude test of 16 questions 45 minutes ,consisting of Quants and logical and no negative marking higher version questions then RS Agarwal I..Icleared the aptitude then there was GD on the topic Censorship in India ...which I cleared too ..then we had an interview which was based fully on resume and puzzles .then we were called to the main office for managerial level interview which was quite tough ..I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• how will you cut a cake to make 8 peices.if maximum cuts allowed are three   1 Answer

TSE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

Aptitude-15 questions consisting of both logical and quants.
    GD-Take an opportunity and speak well. the persons who speaks well and to point were selected
    PI-All puzzle and coding questions were asked
    HR-Tell me abt urself
    why zycus?
    again puzzle questions were asked
    be confident while speaking.
    Share all ur views abt the question

Interview Questions

• Puzzle questions, Program for robots
      They test your logical thinking and coding skills.   Answer Question

Trainee- Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus (Andheri (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

This was my first interview. It was a great experience. I gave technical interview ,after that I was rejected, so I don't know about HR interview. They ask you questions based on your resume and basics in engineering subjects of corresponding fields.

Interview Questions

• Help me to go through your resume?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude test (Written aptitude test)
    2. Technical test (Write code on paper)
    3. Technical Interview (datastructure, java, recursion)
    4. Technical Interview (at Zycus office)
    5. Technical + HR (at Zycus office)

once you clear all the rounds, they will give you offer letter then and there.

Interview Questions

• they mostly asked about recursion, databse, datastructure.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The selection process included :
    1) Aptitude test - Basic quantitative ability and logical questions 10 questions for 30 minutes(No negative marking)
    2)Technical test - A program was given to write on pen & paper to check logical thinking
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical Test question - Write a program to find the determinant of nxn matrix.(They just wanted to know whether you used recursion or not)   Answer Question