Zyme Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zyme Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Process was ok. Written test was conducted, Test was difficult, it was more for a project manager professional, rather business analyst

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There were four rounds. Two technical and one managerial and another HR.First round was around 1 hour long.Purely technical questions.2nd round was technical and it took around 30 minutes.Manager asked about previous projects.They are very friendly.Keep your confidence level up.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions.

Interview

HR dept is bad. No communication at all. After each round i had to contact them. Delayed interview process. Takes more than 2 months.
    Telephonic, 2 F2F, VP then HR. Even if the company realizes that you are not fit for the role in first round, they complete all the rounds wasting candidates time. No proper negotiations nor responses. Process and HR teams are flawed though the employees and interviewers seemed friendly. Without proper HR team company cannot be successful for long.

Interview Questions

Without proper responses from HR, your career is at stake. once you join the company, imagine howmuch you have to run around..

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a written test for about an hour. Post the assessment, I had 3 rounds of interview- One with the senior manager, one with the director and one with the HR hiring manager.It was more of a discussion and understanding of the role and also some logical questions on how a scenario is analyzed and how is it mapped into the use cases. Was also asked to draw some fishlane diagrams, data entities, wire frames,etc.All in all, it was a very interesting interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process had four phases the first being a written test with mix of subjective & objective questions related to core area followed by a technical interview, discussion with director and finally a quick discussion with HR.
    However the written itself was an hour long activity post which candidates were made to wait for another 2 hours so in the mean time recruiters can evaluate the papers and interview the candidate based on the evaluation. The entire process was flawed and time consuming. Recruiters should respect candidates time.

Interview Questions

Small organisation with no respect for people, poorly maintained office, typical indian mindset of management, no consideration of human values, lot of expectation for overtime (unpaid) and low comp

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very intelligent panel so dont try to manipulate facts and potray a false image of yourself. Show your willingness to learn new things and keep it straight and simple.

Read about the company domain and about its clients.

Reading the website thoroughly and using the exact words in interview will definitely help!

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

very well laid process. All the rounds on the same and the outcome was also announced on the same day. HR was very systematic and made me feel very comfortable at every level. I was introduced to all the people who I was meeting with. Over all it was a pleasant expereince.

Interview Questions

• Practical and got to learn lot of things which I was not aware of.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

moderate, not much question, but basically the work you are doing and would you be fit for this role. interview with managers, then director. then would be asked for quiz test. after that overall director interview is important and then basic discussion with HR for processes and joining formalities.

Interview Questions

• how to handle tuff situation   1 Answer

Product Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Amazing!! Meet the Operations Manager, have a chat.. Then meet the hiring Manager. If they are convinced about your work experience, they won't ask any technical stuff. The interview is very straight forward and to the point.

Negotiation

You will get what you deserve based on your experience.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

TWO telephonic interviews and one F2F 2ith group panel finally HR.
    the interview was average but not into deeper skill set testing.
    but hiring process was quick

TWO telephonic interviews and one F2F 2ith group panel finally HR.
    the interview was average but not into deeper skill set testing.
    but hiring process was quick