Zywave Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zywave Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zywave.

Interview

Phone Interview with light chit chat and then moved onto the business related interview questions. I interview early before they started selection for the summer so I have not heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult discussion you had with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zywave (Wauwatosa, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. I first had a phone interview and then about a week later I received another call from the HR department saying I will get a second interview at their headquarters in Wauwatosa. Everybody was very friendly and the interview process was very comfortable and overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say about you if they were here?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zywave (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, HR called me to discuss interest. Then set up a phone interview, then after phone interview I had an interview with a couple of team members. I also took a wonderlic.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience negotiating large contracts?   1 Answer

Marketing Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zywave (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward. First interview was a phone screen which asked basic behavioral questions. After first interview, you had to complete a personality test, which was simple. Second interview was either in person or a skype interview. Very conversational, not stressful interview in both situations.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you demonstrated team work to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zywave.

Interview

Typical phone interview. Asked questions pertaining to my resume. They were upfront about possible conflicts (such as looking for work in multiple cities). Very friendly and personable. Then I took an online skills/logic test. I know other people mentioned it was difficult, but it's pretty typical for other tests I've taken when interviewing. I got a call back for an in-person interview then communication seemed to stop. I called and emailed back but didn't hear anything.

Front End Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zywave (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Very thorough. They like to know about your previous experiences. What your goals are and what you want to be in 5-10 years. Want to know about your experiences outside of work. Do you do things that advance your learning or education.

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of work that advances your education or personal growth.   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zywave (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter who was friendly and asked relevant questions about my education and work history. This took about 15 minutes. In the end, they asked me to take a logic and reasoning test online, which took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is a method or example of something you've done to maximize instruction?   Answer Question

Marketing Research Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zywave.

Interview

Not located in WI so it was all over the phone. Interviewed with two separate people on different days. Interview was very relaxed and conversational. The recruiter got back to me quickly with their decisions throughout the process.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zywave (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through a partner site, was contacted within 2-3 business days for a preliminary phone interview with an internal recruiter. The call was about a half hour, very relaxed pace and generally a nice conversation that was not an interrogation-style interview like some have experienced. It went very smooth, and I was told that it sounds like I would be a "perfect" fit. Next steps included a couple of sales/personality profile tests, followed up by another phone interview with the VP of sales and then finally an in-person interview with the regional sales manager, who I would be reporting to. I was led to believe these were definite events to occur and I should expect to hear from them about the timing after I completed the assessment tests. Well, that was the last I heard from them. I had a few questions that popped up after the interview and asked via email. Never heard back. Two days later, I called and left a voicemail, followed up with an email. Again, nothing. Two more business days, another call/email, and nothing. About 3 days later (at this point 8 business days), I received the "Thank you for your time" email. I followed up with two more emails requesting feedback and just any thoughts on why this whole course of events went basically in the opposite direction than what I was told, and just, nothing. Terrible, unprofessional experience and was basically led on and lied to.

Marketing Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zywave in July 2015.

Interview

Started off with phone interview with HR, then online assessment, then two in person interviews meeting with three different people. Last step was a design challenge. I did not get a job offer but I was told it was a very difficult decision deciding between the other candidate and I. The process was quick and I never felt like I didn't know what the next steps were. I heard from HR at least once a week.