accesso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at accesso

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at accesso (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was an employee referral and was emailed to set up a time to talk. The recruiter was late. After talking it was my turn to ask questions. She got very defensive when I brought up reviews on Glassdoor. That was a very big red flag for me. Would have been a great fit for the company. However no one ever called back. No word whatsoever. Pretty unprofessional of a company, especially as a employee referral.

Interview Questions

accesso Response

May 17, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Employee referrals are extremely valuable to us as a growing organization and we've built a very successful Employee Referral Program over the years that has ... More

UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at accesso.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person. The phone interview was rather simple. Just a get to know you. The in-person was more of a review of your skills, followed by a code test (whiteboarding exercise). If you passed those you were then introduced to the team and did an interview with the head of development.

Interview Questions

• How to set a value using a turnary.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at accesso (Lake Mary, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a pair of developers, managers, senior managers. Questions ranged from Java and SQL to who is my favorite super hero. It was a grueling, but fun interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at accesso (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Hurdles and hoops to jump through just to get in the door, first a call with recruiter, then a call with their manager, then in person, then in person again for a higher interview.

Interview Questions

• high level abstract to detailed language exam   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at accesso (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

three interviews, 2 phone screens one face to face

Interview Questions

• explain some data bases you have worked with   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at accesso in March 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for Client Service Manager opportunity. Had phone screen with hiring manager to discuss the position and it went well. Face-to-face was an entirely different experience. There were 5 people in the room questioning me, one of whom had done the phone screen. She seemed to forget I was a candidate for the manager position and opened by stating to everyone I was an applicant for Client Services Specialist. I tried to respectfully correct her but it made for an awkward start.

Through the interview the vibe from almost all 5 people was very snobbish, uppity, and cold. The interview format (5 vs. 1) was not conducive to genuinely getting to know me or my skill set. They bragged about nights working until midnight as though to test my reaction and gauge whether I'd be willing to give up any work-life balance to take this job.

When the time came for me to ask questions, I was cut off after just a few minutes and told our time was up. They seemed to forget (or basically, not care) that an interview is a two-way street and the candidate is not just there for a job, but to assess whether the company is the right career fit for them as well.

Informed by recruiter I did not get the position and their feedback included comments that I only seemed interested in a management role - um, yes, that's what I applied for and I had no interest in making a lateral move from the amazing company I was employed with at the time (which the folks at accesso were quick to put down during our interview). Was merely exploring an opportunity to move up the career ladder after the recruiter contacted me about accesso's CSM role. In the end they were overall very disorganized and unprofessional, and it was unfortunately a waste of time.

Interview Questions

accesso Response

Mar 11, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

We apologize for your negative interviewing experience! Much like the rest of our organization, our recruiting and interviewing processes have changed quite a bit since 2013. Cross-team collaboration ... More