Cover image for ams OSRAM

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ams OSRAM Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ams OSRAM

Application

I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

HR have 1st interview with general topics and then R&D manager have second interview with professional topics. It takes 2 hours, and I talked my experience and my knowledge .

Interview Questions
  • Why you leave current company?
    Answer Question

ams OSRAM

Application

I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

Interview went well based on your skills you can answer easily. Interviewer is kind and understanding, also explain the job scope clearly. For technical interview you need to emphasize your current job scope to help them understand more and give you a better goal that you can handle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

Online interview through Microsoft teams with the director and senior manager of the ADS department, overall good interview experience. The company does not care about CGPA that much, you should be able to pass the interview if speak confidently

Interview Questions
  • General questions such as introducing yourself, need to show strong character to the interviewer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ams OSRAM (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2022

Interview

Interviewer very nice. You can freely ask opinions at the end of the iv session. The challenges, all questions is about technical. You need to study and well prepare especially on technical questions and technical terms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ams OSRAM in Oct 2022

Interview

Es fand ein Video-Interview statt, mit Personalabteilung und Person aus Fachbereich. Bewerbungsgespräch lief an sich gut, allerdings anschließend direkt automatisierte Absage erhalten, obwohl im Gespräch versprochen wurde, dass man sich persönlich melden würde.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ams OSRAM (Milan)

Interview

Puntuali, seri e corretti. Sono molto chiari e non illudono come avviene in molte aziende. Sin da subito si ha l'idea di quello che è il loro mondo lavorativo. Ho rifiutato per problemi familiari non previsti sorti all'improvviso e mi è davvero molto dispiaciuto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

6-Augen-Gespräch Angenehme Atmosphäre Online Vorstellungsgespräch Faire Fragen Einige Fragen zur bisherige Erfahrung Außerdem hauptsächlich soft-skill-Fragen Schnelle Administration, schnelle Organisation Kurze Vorstellung der Aufgabengebiete der Abteilung und die potentiellen eigenen Tätigkeitsbereiche

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

The application was made through online school portal. The HR called and arranged for an interview with the supervisor. Fairly smooth and fast process as it was an intern position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

The interview process took several steps. I thought they were very carefull and took some months to finish. The company wanted to be 100% sure they would hire the right person for this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ams OSRAM

Application

I interviewed at ams OSRAM

Interview

fast and few questions. Went smoothly. Got hired after interview. Worked for a few years. Simple interview. Company was expanding. So urgently need ppl. Therefore it went very fast. Got offered after a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews

ams OSRAM Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ams OSRAM as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Design Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ams OSRAM takes an average of 34 days when considering 92 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Test Quality Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 51 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ams OSRAM according to 92 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.74%