Associate Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Intern Interview Questions

Associate intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

A king has 1000 bottles of water, exactly one of which is poisoned. Servants die the day after consuming the poison. The king holds a party and has his servants drink the bottles. The next morning, the king finds out which servants are dead. What is the minimum number of servants that the king needs at the party to determine which bottle is poisoned?

4 Answers

The king needs 10 servants. Label the bottles in binary: 0000000000, 0000000001, 0000000010, 0000000011, ... The 1st servant drinks all bottles where the 1st digit is 1, not 0. The 2nd servant drinks all bottles where the 2nd digit is 1, not 0. The 3rd servants drinks all bottles where the 3rd digit is 1, not 0. The rest of the servants drink similarly. After finding out which servants are dead, the king can match the unique binary number to determine which bottle is poisoned.

You need 6 servants.

Since the king has to wait to the next morning to know, it will require 999 servants.

First he asked me some of my most frequented websites. Then picked one (Facebook) and asked how to improve it.

1 Answer

Who is your role model and why?

1 Answer

What do you know about Auto-Owners?

1 Answer

What are some ways to lower the size of a webpage

1 Answer

What makes me qualified for this position and why?

1 Answer

What product do you most admire and why?

1 Answer

Talk about a time when you provided a creative solution to a problem

1 Answer

Walk through an interface design you consider to be poorly designed and explain why. Then offer ten suggestions to improve this design.

1 Answer

Talk about a product category where we should be that we aren't.

110 of 71 Interview Questions