Bain & Company Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,792 of over 1.8K interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bain & Company

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

It was heavily focused on cases. Not focused on a behavioral interview. The interview had mental math problems, which weren’t too difficult. Two different interviewers were there for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to come to Bain?
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Beirut)

Interview

the interview process is divided into 2 parts. the first part is divided into 2 interviews with 2 different consultants where you will get a case study that you need to solve. and of course, there are certain fit interview questions at the beginning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Plusieurs rounds d'études de cas avec une partie de fit, portant sur des secteurs variés. Des interlocuteurs peu réactifs afin d'augmenter la difficulté des cas. Préparez-vous donc largement à l'avance afin de poser les bonnes question et travaillez votre écoute. La moindre erreur est éliminatoire aux vues des autres candidats.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

There are multiple rounds to assess fit. Interview process can take several weeks but they keep you informed every step of the process. Be prepared by learning about the companies culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenge the you provided the solution for?

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

very informal and conversational interviewers were helpful and nice very enjoyable experience overall the case was challenging but the interviewers walked me through it I would recommend interviewing for this program the only downside is that you will not hear back until a month after the interviewer which could be extremely nerve racking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Interview process ended in 15 minutes. Bottom line, Bain & Company only has two levels for assistants; Managing Assistant (MA) and Executive Assistant (EA). The MA supports managers up to VP levels. However, an EA supports SVP and above. So, if an EA is seeking a job at Bain & Company be mindful the MA equals “administrative” not providing senior executive level support.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Two different case question on two separate days. Typical cases, profit and loss, market sizing...Interviewers were professional and friendly. the interview process is basically the same across most consulting companies and the process is accessible online

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Dos casos prácticos típicos de los procesos de selección de consultoría estratégica. En ellos te exponen un caso con un cliente pseudo real que hay que solventar. Tuve dos entrevistas con dos socios diferentes, y en cada una un caso nuevo. Antes de empezar el caso hubo varios minutos de charla amena.

Interview Questions
  • Caso practico consultoria. Cliente pseudo real con un problema real que se podría encontrar en el día a día de la empresa.

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Online application and two 30 minute interviews with two different rounds. BEL is a great way for sophomores to get in the door early and get to know the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Cv shortlist - Aptitude Test - Interviews In total of two interviews rounds. The first one tested quant abilities and logic. The second round was more general resume based. Analytical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,792 Interviews