bioMérieux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

bioMérieux Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

Comprehensive with numerous people involved in the process. Completed the process and then had to follow up several weeks later only to learn that they had changed course on the position. Unprofessional handling of candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception about you?   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bioMérieux in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going and comfortable. The ladies that I'd interviewed with were beyond professional and nice. Not to mention super sweet! I can't wait to get started on my first day of work!

Systems/Hardware Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

I spoke with recruiters at my university's career fair who took notes on my resume. After applying online, I was contacted by my manager through email and LinkedIn. We set up a phone interview. I was soon brought in for an on campus interview. Received a tour and meeting with 5 employees who were trying to get to know me. Was offered the position as I was driving home.

Interview Questions

• When have you been in a group/team situation where things did not go as planned?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

Quick interview process (3 weeks max). I should have looked into the company more and gotten references from other Sales Representatives. This position and company were completely misrepresented. I received a lower base offer than was described by the recruiter and the commission in reality is half of what what was promised. Looking for a new job and am sorry I left my last position.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Durham, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very disorganized. It seemed like there were lots of cats at play in the background at various times during a very long process. Communication during the process was extremely poor. Lots of HR people wandering around, but it was unclear who was actually responsible for anything. The process dragged on for 7 months. I was asked to return repeatedly to interview with just one other person for 30 minutes, which was very difficult for me to take time off work to do. They hiring managers seemed very unclear and diffident about what they were looking for. Everyone seemed to be more preoccupied with looking over their shoulder to see if they had the permissions to make the 'right' hiring decision, or not. Overall, the process was terribly frustrating even though I received an offer.

Lab Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It went very smoothly. The people that work there are very nice. Very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable. The questions were all very straight forward and mainstream. Questions were based on current work status and background experience. Expectations of the job were clearly displayed.

Interview Questions

• About my past work expefiance   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

It was a group of interviewers and they asked about my qualifications. They went and asked about what I enjoyed about my experiences and what I did not enjoy. It was very easy going, there were a few jokes made and overall a very light interview.

Firmware Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a behavioral interview with a recruiter from the company on my school campus. She was very nice and asked me about my projects and experiences on my resume. She told me what the expectations of the role were and what the next steps would be. The interview was pretty brief. I was later sent an email to set up a time for an on site interview. One of the interviewers gave me a tour of the office. Later, he and another employee sat with me in a room and we had a pretty casual conversation. I left the interview feeling pretty good. However, this interview was in October and they never got back to me. I had sent a follow up thank you note right after my interview and then I sent an email in December asking for an update but I never received a reply. In January I had already begun my last semester but decided to send another email out of curiosity and the recruiter replied with an apology saying they had already hired someone else and that a lack of communication was a mistake on their part. All in all it started off as a good experience but showed lack of professionalism on the company's part since they didn't have the decency to send a rejection letter. On the brighter side, my interview skills as a new job seeker has only gotten stronger.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Durham, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was about 2 hours long, in which I met with three different groups of people for 30 minutes each. They asked about qualifications, experiences, and personality based questions to find people who fit the mold that they sought.

Interview Questions

• Given that you have plans for a weekend or evening, and a colleague needs your immediate assistance, outside of your position's responsibilities, how would you react?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

It was simple. Basic questions. It lasted about an hour. Again the interview was very basic. I don't know what else to say. They asked all the questions you would normally get asked.