bookit.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

bookit.com Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.4

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bookit.com.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview first than went for in person interview and I was with 2 others plus like 4 managers were in the room plus the director of Bookit.
    After the interview they had is sit outside the room and then we all got separated into different rooms but the team manager that chose me took me upstairs and offered me a position to work on her team 7am-3pm.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bookit.com.

Interview

Applied online, e-mail from HR to set up initial phone interview with hiring manger. Phone interview was pretty standard background questions and a few scenario questions. Was told on phone interview that they wanted to bring me in so after call waited a day or so for HR to get back to me to set up in person interview. In person was 5 half hours in a row with hiring manager and peers as well as a couple people currently in the role.

Interview Questions

• Lot's of scenario/past experience questions. Tell me about a project that did not go well, how did things get there and how did you turn it around what would you do different next time.   Answer Question

Vacation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

When you arrive the front door is looked. You have to call and someone will let you in. They will take you back to a room it will be You plus 1 or 2 more applicants. Interviewed by a panel of 5.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? Tell me where you would like to visit, then sell me on it. What would you do if a customer thinks a price is to expensive? What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took about a week or two. Apply, online assessment and then interview. Interview was three managers and two applicant including myself all in one room. Was very intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to travel too and why?
      Now sell me a trip to that specific place.
      Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Group Interview. Panel of six managers. Did group reading and had to repeat as much from memory. Had to pitch why we should be hired at the end. Asked average interview questions.

Market Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

I went online and applied. Then I took an online assessment. I was then called for an over the phone interview. Then was called back for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• If I could have any job in the world and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Market Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

Great hiring manager, really friendly, very relaxed interview process. You'll get the standard HR questions, but then a lot of insightful questions, engineered to weigh you as a potential rock star employee. Best not get flustered, and focus on answering the questions earnestly. This is more of an entry level position, so experience isn't a hard requirement.

Interview Questions

• Merchandising: Do you write Half-Price of 50% Off?   1 Answer

Fraud Prevention Analysis-entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Step 1: submit your resume & apply for position.
    Step 2: take a 40 min assesment (math, simulation & basic skill questions)
    [IF YOU PASS THE 40 MINUTE ASSESSMENT, MOVE ON TO STEP 3]
    Step 3: Go in for the interview process, if called back. Yikes! All I can say is: pretty much any job you interview WILL ask u behavioral questions!! They need to know your reaction to certain experiences and wanna see how you will handle certain situations-if they arise. It's been some years since I had to interview for a company, so googling "behavioral interview questions& answers" really made me feel comfortable during the interview.
    Good luck!

P.s.
    I'm still waiting to hear back, and This site helped me find the job and what I need to know about the job and I would like "pay it forward" to help out the next"!

Interview Questions

• Because it was entry level-behavioral type questions and what I know about the position.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I really liked the operations management they were a great team with great vision for the company. I interviewed by phone with a recruiter then I was called a couple of weeks later for another interview they advised that I would receive an email for another interview. I received email with date and time of interview. I interviewed with three people the atmosphere was professional. The interview lasted about an hour it went well and I was hired within 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good team player?   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at bookit.com (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

Online application, then required to attend a job fair, then had to sit in a packed lobby with other people. It was like a long rat race of mass hiring, there was zero personality to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Remember what you can: Airfare is non refundable and non transferable. If you cancel your airfare, you will receive a credit from the airlines equal to your purchase amount. When the credit is redeemed the airlines will charge change fees. Typically the credit will be valid for 1 year from the purchase date for the same passenger name. Requested changes to the airfare will result in a 25.00 service fee per ticket, additional change fees from the airline starting at 150.00 or more per ticket plus the additional cost of airfare.   1 Answer