Computer Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer Instructor Interview Questions

Computer instructor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked for technical background

1 Answer

Provided transcript

The most difficult question that I was asked was, "why should we hire you?" It was unexpected and I froze for a couple of seconds. Since I had already told them about myself, I thought, "how can I tell them why they should hire me now". Therefore, I decided to put all of my personal and professional needs aside and then focused on what they really needed or wanted as a benefit to their company. And that's how I tried to answer their question - I reinstated the question and then made up the best answer possible.

How would you respond if a student did not want to work with another student because she was uncomfortable with that student's sexual orientation?

How do you approach people that are difficult to work with?

How did I handle a situation when you were behind schedule or deadline?

How do you handle questions being asked repeatedly?

Actually, none of the questions were unexpected or difficult. I had a problem deciding whether to tell them the answer I was taught to regurgitate when I was an education undergraduate or whether to tell them the methods and techniques I really use in the classroom now. I went with reality, but I didn't get the job. For example: Should every student be treated equally?

Program for blackjack