Goodwill Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 898 of over 898 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodwill

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Quick interview process that ultimately lead to a competitive offer of employment. All questions were answered. A little confusing on which building to report to as company has two locations connected by a single parking lot.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with working with individuals in the low income population?
    Answer Question

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. I was only asked one question and that was when could I start. I was interviewed to be a cashier but after the interview, it switched to a hanger/sorter position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Easy and relaxing, two employees were present (the manager and the assistant manager). They were friendly and asked standard retail and customer service-related questions. The team is made up of pleasant people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Smooth and pleasant. Nice people and team. Good process definitely will recommend people to so it again. Bug do take note that is why good done so will already told you never time to get a chance to win

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years time

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

the interview was pretty simple, with basic interview questions and the interviewer was kind and friendly and easy to talk to. Offered a position at the store on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Very easy and quick. Don’t take long. Very nice people. Great company to work for, good benefits and an easy start for younger generation. Calm setting. It was virtual due to pandemic

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (London, ON)

Interview

Telephone interview. I had been told I had a job but not hours or income. During the interview it was questioned how I had been paid so much before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

it was not super intensive, seemed like they did have a need for help at the organization. I thought the conversation went super well. Questions were mostly related to my past work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

The interview process was simple. You get called and and sit down. They ask the usual questions that other interviewers ask. Why this job? How do you handle a customer that needs help? They ask you about yourself and what you can contribute

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodwill

Application

I interviewed at Goodwill

Interview

Overall straight forward and easy. They ask the typical questions of what skills you have that would be of benefit to the company. Lasted around 30-40 minutes. Talked about my previous work experience that was applicable to the position. Spoke about what I want to do in the position and why I was looking for a new job. Interviewer was open and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 898 Interviews