eHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.5

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eHealth (Gold River, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Filed online application. Then I received a call for a in person interview. The interview went great. I spoke with two of the manger who were very friendly. Both of the mangers seemed very professional and responsive.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eHealth in April 2017.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after applying online for a quick phone screen. The first question was regarding salary which caught me a bit off guard. Also, it looked like they have not hired for this position before, so the recruiter could not answer many of my questions. In any case, I was asked to do a technical skills exercise within 48 hours of receiving. I completed it in time. Upon follow-up, I heard that the feedback is good but the recruiter does not know what the potential next steps are. Four weeks go by and I hear nothing, I drop a note again inquiring about the status. Within 5 minutes, I get a generic automated reject email. I tried following up on any feedback, but heard nothing. I was fairly confident of my solution, but it seems like they have no interest in engaging with candidates, even after they have put in the effort to solve their technical challenge.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

standard interview process with the typical interview questions along with an explanation of expectations and company policies and procedures. Overall it was your typical past, present, and future questions along with a few behavioral questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eHealth (Mountain View, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was unorganized. It was over the phone with three people asking questions and they were trying to step on each other. They were not friendly and didn't make me feel comfortable. They re-scheduled it couple of times. I would never work for such company.

Interview Questions

• expect to know everything rather than focusing on position and description   Answer Question

Licensed Health Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

It was an initial interview with a team supervisor. Then, a second with the hiring manager if the first interview goes well enough. They primarily focus on your ability to sale and your ability to overcome objections. they just want to make certain that you are passionate about your productivity and ability to close sales.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a product. How do you overcome objections? Describe the process in which you use to calm down an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eHealth (South Jordan, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

When you meet with the interviewer/interviewers to discuss the job position, what is required of the applicant and what the company has to offer out yourself. They would start by asking questions, such as..Tell us a little about yourself.Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you? Do you have any questions?

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation when you had an angry customer and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Promt communication. Fast interview process not having to wait on answer. Took time to see what i was looking for. Took the time to answer my questions. The process was put together eveyone knew what was going on and what the next step would be.

Interview Questions

• Why would want to change from your current postion to eHealth?   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth (Gold River, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview questions, went over my experience, talked about the position and if was a good fit, went over questions that I may have about the company or the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about your current job and why do you want to leave?   Answer Question

Medicare Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth (West Valley City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

So many outside companies you had to do personality profiles with. The application process took hours and was very redundant. It was almost like they wanted you to give up. You have to this same thing a few times with a few different sites.

Interview Questions

• explain 5 things you can do with a cellphone or pen other than the normal use.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviewers looking for sales skills. You'll meet with multiple managers. This is a for a sales job, so be prepared for sales related questions, plus some customer service skills will be helpful as well.

Interview Questions

• You'll be asked your sales process and to sell something, such as a bike.   1 Answer