eTeam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2018

2.4

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTeam (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I was vetted, and directed right to the hiring contract manager. Rather than wasting my time, this company vetted me in hours, not days or weeks. I was speaking face to face with the contract decision maker in days.

Interview Questions

• Experience was key. I was asked extensively about my experience and capabilities.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at eTeam (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

I had one phone interview. Then they told me I would have an in person one , but I never did, but then they came back and told me I already had the interview and the company wanted to hire me.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTeam.

Interview

They ask personal questions so called owner take the interview for each and every person in the organization. They need to know your family background rather than your skills. There is no visibility of a interview Process.

Interview Questions

• have you been married how many kids you have   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at eTeam.

Interview

This was the very first phone call made by a recruiter who solicited basic information (updated resume, my legal name, how much I wanted per hour, and work authorization status) by email. Within 10 minute he called me, asking some basic question on my background. He then started asking questions that were attempting to identify my age. These included what years that I attended college, what years I attended graduate school, and so on. I initially was polite, asking why that they needed such information? His reply was "we need to fill it in on our form". I then asked if he realized that those questions are not typically allowed in a screening interview, as it suggested that the company might be discriminating due to age. He kept pushing. I said that when it got to a point where an HR person was doing a background check, I would provide such information, but that I saw no need to provide it at this early stage. I was told that they would not be able to submit me to their client without those date. At that point I terminated the phone call.

Interview Questions

• What year did you complete your MBA? What years did you attend college?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eTeam (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

very odd, they asked about personal things like do I have family and kids... pretty sure that is illegal too. These people need to shut down because they have no idea how to run a business

Interview Questions

• asked about personal things like do I have family and kids   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

These recruiters are shockingly unprofessional. They will submit your resume repeatedly even after you repeatedly ask them to stop. If you're busy they will just ignore what you're saying and just continue with their prepared statements. English is definitely not their strong suit.

Interview Questions

• Would you like me to submit your resume?   1 Answer

Various Interview

Interview

eTeam inc recruiters contacted me 2 times. Both time the opening they forwarded to me wasn't even related to my profession (they sent me an accountant job, I'm in marketing) and my location (they sent me a job in Indianapolis, I'm in San Francisco BA). This was so random that I even worried someone stole my identity and posted some fake resumes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eTeam in March 2017.

Interview

It was great they ask me about my past experience, likes and dislikes about myself. They told me about the position and what to expect on the job. The manditory hours and requirment. Also the pay schedule.

Interview Questions

• how would i handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at eTeam (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by face to face interview. Q and A format. Mostly reviewed skills and resume. Manager and peer on direct interview. managers report not available.

Imaging Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eTeam (New York, NY).

Interview

It took approximately one hour. After the interview I got to go on a tour and see where I would be sitting. I was introduced to my future coworkers. I was asked about six questions about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say about you?   1 Answer