eTeam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.4

US-Field Technical Spt Representative V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTeam (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Online submission and phone interview. It took a couple of weeks to have a technical interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes conducted by two technical leads engineers who asked about the HP printers experience, the willingness to travel, the type of devices previously worked with.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked with HP. Also scenario questions about customer service and machine specific procedures to service equipment.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at eTeam.

Interview

This was the very first phone call made by a recruiter who solicited basic information (updated resume, my legal name, how much I wanted per hour, and work authorization status) by email. Within 10 minute he called me, asking some basic question on my background. He then started asking questions that were attempting to identify my age. These included what years that I attended college, what years I attended graduate school, and so on. I initially was polite, asking why that they needed such information? His reply was "we need to fill it in on our form". I then asked if he realized that those questions are not typically allowed in a screening interview, as it suggested that the company might be discriminating due to age. He kept pushing. I said that when it got to a point where an HR person was doing a background check, I would provide such information, but that I saw no need to provide it at this early stage. I was told that they would not be able to submit me to their client without those date. At that point I terminated the phone call.

Interview Questions

• What year did you complete your MBA? What years did you attend college?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eTeam in March 2017.

Interview

It was great they ask me about my past experience, likes and dislikes about myself. They told me about the position and what to expect on the job. The manditory hours and requirment. Also the pay schedule.

Interview Questions

• how would i handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Imaging Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eTeam (New York, NY).

Interview

It took approximately one hour. After the interview I got to go on a tour and see where I would be sitting. I was introduced to my future coworkers. I was asked about six questions about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say about you?   1 Answer

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTeam (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I was vetted, and directed right to the hiring contract manager. Rather than wasting my time, this company vetted me in hours, not days or weeks. I was speaking face to face with the contract decision maker in days.

Interview Questions

• Experience was key. I was asked extensively about my experience and capabilities.   1 Answer

Buyer As A Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTeam (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview on the Client side was very general. The company was looking for a contractor for the entry level position with some specific skills set - ERP knowledge, Supply Chain understanding, detail oriented and very organized. I had a phone interview first - it was 30 min with hiring manager. The next day I received a phone call from eTeam and was told that I have an onsite interview in 2 days. After 30 min onsite interview on the same day eTeam manager told me that I was approved by hiring manager and I would start working next week. So very easy process without any delays.

Associate Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eTeam (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and efficient with email and telephone communication. My recruiter submitted me for the position and I had an interview/offer within two weeks. The paperwork process was quick/easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work experience and ability to use the tools the job required.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at eTeam (Chandler, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was relatively straightforward. I was contacted by an eTeam rep and we reviewed the position qualifications/objectives. Subsequently, I interviewed on-site at Toyota.

Just a side note: eTeam is very good about keeping in touch. I'm in AZ & they are in NJ but they do respond (via email/phone) to any questions.

Interview Questions

• eTeam: No real questions, we reviewed my resume and why did my prior position (company moved).
      Toyota: How do you react when someone on a work team disagrees with your ideas?   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTeam.

Interview

They ask personal questions so called owner take the interview for each and every person in the organization. They need to know your family background rather than your skills. There is no visibility of a interview Process.

Interview Questions

• have you been married how many kids you have   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eTeam (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

very odd, they asked about personal things like do I have family and kids... pretty sure that is illegal too. These people need to shut down because they have no idea how to run a business

Interview Questions

• asked about personal things like do I have family and kids   1 Answer