eTeam Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
eTeam CEO Ben Thakur
Ben Thakur

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very Good Environment to work and well defined process is there (in 8 reviews)

• People are very close and salary is paid with some incentives and cab facility available (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • as such no cons but provide salary on time, sometimes it get delayed otherwise good (in 5 reviews)

• They make my whole hiring process a nightmare (in 4 reviews)

1. "Excellent Service"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at eTeam full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hr. manager Ravi is the best he REALLY works for him employees.

Cons

none for me at all.

Advice to Management

Great job

May 9, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the rating. We will continue doing everything we can to ensure that our employees are getting all the support needed.

2. "professional"

I have been working at eTeam full-time

Pros

NONE at all, none at all

Cons

as listed by others, poor to no communication, dishonest (contact recruiter stated they were in NJ, later to discover they work outside of the USA), each person gives a different response when asked the same question

Advice to Management

Educate everyone, when doing business in USA and hire US workforce, the company must follow US employment laws

"What kind of incompetence is this?"

Former Employee - T & S Reviewer in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - T & S Reviewer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at eTeam full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very hands off. They will just source you to a company and then leave you alone.

Cons

I have no idea why we needed an HR rep in the first place. She was absolutely incompetent and had NO IDEA what she was doing. No idea what we were doing, what any of the processes were like, said she sent out emails when she didn't and pretty much didn't know anything at all... It was so frustrating having any interaction with her.

Advice to Management

Start hiring quality people. Clearly you're hiring people just because of their cultural background, not for their work experience or knowledge.

Aug 14, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thank You for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to understand the issues and resolve if still not closed. Please connect with us on hrmanager@eteaminc.com.

"WORST COMPANY in the WORLD, run by ant-brained, family/relative members"

Former Employee - BDM in South Plainfield, NJ
    Former Employee - BDM in South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at eTeam full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (5 words for Pros is required here)

Cons

ALL folks who are still working there - are working there BECAUSE the market never hired any of them, only if they were competent enough! Low Base Salary + Fake Promise of HIGH Commission (which you will NEVER get). They will purposely hire fresh-graduates or asian housewives (home-makers) or single American moms on hollow promises, then they make reasons when they don't want to pay the commission after sales.

Aug 14, 2017 – Manager - HR

We are sorry that you feel this way about the Company. Please connect with us on hrmanager@eteaminc.com so that we can discuss your issues in detail and help get a closure.

"Hired as a full time employee, then contracted out"

I have been working at eTeam full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Got my foot in the door at a major company

Cons

Horrible benefits, bad communication, zero customer service/HR

Advice to Management

Match your competition

"Contract"

Former Employee - Management in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Management in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at eTeam (Less than a year)

Pros

Got me what I asked for as far as salary, was to be a contract employee.

Cons

Was training less than a month, boss at the company contracted to, was very pleased, she took a call from her boss at lunch, came back and told me the contract was cancelled and let me go. This really sucks as I had left another job to take this one.

Advice to Management

Get your act together

Jun 9, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thanks for your feedback. We do communicate any feedbacks as and when we receive them from the client; however the client decides the tenure and performance of the employees. Please reach out to us... More

7. "Financial Controller"

Former Employee - Financial Controller in South Plainfield, NJ
    Former Employee - Financial Controller in South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at eTeam full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CEO is a very disciplined leader. He expects team to do best and is willing to give them opportunity to perform and show the results with predetermined agreed goals set.

Cons

Due to his focus and expectation of discipline in all segments some felt overwhelmed. He would listen to most but will not accept repeated excuses. Of course some don't like that.

May 9, 2017 – Manager - HR

We always aim our Leaders to have a positive impact on our employees. We are thankful for you to take out time for the feedback and rating.

"Aweful."

Pros

None. Heavy accents and hard to understand the recruiter. She set me up for a really great position, but tjen failed me.

Cons

My recruiter never told me that the interview I was scheduled for was cancelled . I went to the interview and then I found out. it was supposed to be rescheduled, but my recruiter never called me back to reschedule it. what a waste of time!

May 23, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thank You for sharing your feedback. We do give our best in keeping our employees as well as prospective employees informed of any information or action items we are working on. Please reach out to... More

"This company is dishonest and misleading"

Current Employee - Bioprocess Technician in Pennington, NJ
    Current Employee - Bioprocess Technician in Pennington, NJ

I have been working at eTeam (More than a year)

Pros

Got me my job and consequently experience.

Cons

Went back on their word in regard to compensation and told me I had to take less money if I wanted the job.... at the last minute. Despite my trying to negotiate a rate a raise AFTER 2 YEARS, they never even got back to me until after the contract was extended.

Advice to Management

Stop being greedy

Apr 28, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thanks for taking time out to write us a review and we're sorry about the experience regarding your pay-raise. The increase in pay depends on several factors - client budget, performance, experience... More

"Trap for OPT students. they wont support STEM/i983 form/H1-B."

I have been working at eTeam full-time

Pros

Talks nicely while hiring candidates.

Cons

Wont support STEM extension but they wont say that while hiring and blames employee/student when time comes for extension.

Don't believe their words, always get their commitment for immigration in written form [email].

Higher management doesn't know to be on time when it comes to phone calls.
    and doesn't care about employee immigration work, they even doesn't know how their own employers are hiring candidates and blames even their own employee and escapes immigration work. In the end contractor is real looser in their blame game.

Apr 28, 2017 – Manager - HR

Thank You for your feedback. While our decision may not have been in your favor, we have to comply with all Immigration laws and we pride ourselves in being an HR compliant company to benefit both... More