emarsys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

emarsys Interview Questions

Interviews at emarsys

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview came in three parts: phone screen, in-person offsite interview, and in-person onsite with a task assessment in the form of a presentation. The in-person took about 2 hours and I met a variety of team members, including a 15-ish minute "job shadow" where I was able to ask questions with someone in the position I was applying for.

The team was responsive and informative throughout the process. Expectations and timelines were clear from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected here, discussed my background and how my success was measured. I was asked to share my proudest and most difficult professional moments.   Answer Question
    • SDRs are asked to prepare a presentation on an e-commerce organization that would benefit from the emarsys solution.   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, on-site interview for local staff, and then a WebEx interview with a manager from Vienna, Austria. The interviews were pretty relaxed and speaking to the staff was easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emarsys?   2 Answers

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I originally interviewed with the company a few months before, the interview process included one or two phone interviews, and then one in person interview with the proposed team, followed by an interview with upper management. Nothing happened after that initial round of interviews, after a few months the process picked back up and one more interview was held.

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

I have never had a better interview process for any job. After submitting my resume, I was contacted by Melanie, who is a Talent Acquisition Partner. She was incredible throughout the whole process. I received regular updates from her and was never left wondering where I stood in the process. After I interviewed with my team I knew this was the place for me. I actually had another offer but turned it down because of how smoothly the recruitment/interview/HR process went! I'm so glad I did, this has been the best place I have ever worked!

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It consisted of one screening phone call, and two in-person interviews. The first one with the VP of Services and Support, and the second one with the Head of Solution Delivery, who would have been my boss.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to get your team going and get the deliverables on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview process was professional and fairly quick in reference to timeline. There were 3 interviews with the initial being with the recruiter. Communication on next steps are clear and precise.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer from a organizational standpoint?   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews, one with HR and the second with the hiring manager, followed by an onsite panel interview and an assessment task presentation. There was consistent communication throughout the process and I was able to get clarity on the assessment tasks as needed.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were what to be expected in an interview along with future goals and prior experience.   Answer Question

emarsys Response

Jun 4, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Partner

We are glad to hear that you had a positive candidate experience and welcome to the Emarsys team! Providing consistent communication throughout the interview process is an important part of keeping... More

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online via their website. A couple of days later I was approached by a Talent Acquisition Partner and we scheduled a phone call later that week. The phone call was 30 minutes and was your standard initial interview; tell me about yourself, your situation, why you are looking, why are you interested in Emarsys, etc. I also got plenty of time to ask my questions as well, which I was very impressed by the Talent Acquisition Partner's insight into the Sales team and position.

After the phone interview with Talent Acquisition, I was asked to meet a Sales Manager at a local coffee shop, which was a nice touch, being that is was a neutral area. During this conversation, we jumped into more of my background, my current responsibilities, how these responsibilities relate to the role, the KPIs for my current role, etc. He then asked me what I know about Emarsys and their offerings, why I was impressed, and why I'm interested in the digital marketing industry. I then was able to ask questions, which I got an idea for his goals of his teams, struggles, team dynamics, etc.

The final round was a 2-hour on-site interview. The first part was a panel interview with the Sales Enablement Manager and 2 fellow team members. It was more conversational than the 2 previous steps and was where I got a better feel for the culture and environment. They were fantastic and answered some tough questions about their role and the company.

I then had a hour long shadow with a team member where I was able to sit down, watch her work, and ask questions about conversations, searches, working with clients, etc.

I then had a wrap-up conversation with the Sales Manager and discussed next steps, other candidates, etc.

A few days after my final round interview, I was asked for 2-3 professional references and then scheduled a call with the original talent acquisition partner who asked me about my interviews, thoughts on the role/company, and then was made an offer, which I eagerly accepted!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your situation, why you are looking, why are you interested in Emarsys, tell me about your current role, how does this role pertain to the role you applied for, tell me about a time that you struggled in your current role, what do you know about emarsys offerings, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2019.

Interview

A three round interview consisting of a phone screen with a recruiter, an off-site interview with the hiring manager, and an on-site final comprehensive interview with a job-shadow and presentation.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. The final round does run about 2 hours, which was on the long side compared to other organizations I had interviewed within a similar space.

Recruiters are helpful along the way and are sure to reach out and ask if you have any last minute questions or concerns leading up to any next steps.

Interview Questions

• In the final presentation, you are asked to pitch a company that would benefit from the Emarsys platform.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn first. It was a lengthy interview process, starting with a phone interview, then skype as I would be working with some people out of the country, then on-site. But I really appreciated the time they all took to know me, as it served me to know them as well. They all really want to get to know you as a person to make sure you will be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be great at Emarsys knowing the type of service we offer?   Answer Question