f.y.e. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Newark, DE) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied on the web page for the position and was later called on. The interview was with the district manager at a store. It took about 45 minutes and we discussed my skills and previous work history. No panel or anything like that. Afterwards I had to take a drug test and have a background test done.

Interview Questions

• What are your faults?   2 Answers
    • What would you have done differently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I didn't do too much. I walked to the store in the mall, asked for a job, and got hired. I was asked very few questions. The process was very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

They didn't ask one question about music, or anything that is sold in F.Y.E. They only Drug Test if you want a manager position. Pretty easy interview, in which they just ask about yourself, and some of the ting you've done in the past. I got hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Examples where you had to take the lead role and how did you fair   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at f.y.e. in August 2015.

Interview

I applied there about a week prior before getting an interview. I was called over the phone and set up an interview the next day. Questions were super easy and the interview went smooth.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at f.y.e. (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Paramus, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

Short, quick, easy. That's the best way to describe it they want to get to know you and make sure you are a good fit for the job. They like to look for high energy fun people.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Baltimore, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very layed back and relaxed. I felt at ease. The district manager asked me about my experience and told me. I was really excited about the possibility of working at FYE. It seemed like a fun job and I have a very high level of energy so it was a good fit. We talked about how to manage an fye by driving sales by getting and keeping customers happy through sales.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Sterling Heights, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy for me because I give good interviews. But there was a lot of basic question . It was a one on one interview right in front of the store. We sat down and she asked maybe 5 question and that was it. I don't remember all the question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at f.y.e. in May 2011.

Interview

Was interiewed over the phone because we lived a few states away. Basic questions regarding my retail experience and asking me to answer "what would you do?" questions for different scenarios. Interview lasted about an hour. Pretty run of the mill.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very typical and straightforward. Nothing was really surprising or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told what the highest pay I would be offered was. It was not far off from what I had requested so I accepted without hesitation. The pay rates in the company are pretty cut and dry acrss the board. Dont expect a big pay difference unless you hold years of experience or you are in a bigger city

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at f.y.e. (Bel Air, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

very professional