Functional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Functional Interview Questions

Functional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Kinds of power dissipations on a VLSI chip

2 Answers

MAybe due to the circuit trace

There are several: 1. Dynamic (if digital) = CV^2*f 2. Static - can be neglected if design is good balanced 3. Leakage - usually subthreshold

I cannot think of one question. But be prepared to answer a lot of behavioral based questions in which you should describe a Time something occured, how you dealt with it, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Tell me about a situation where your project fell apart and how you reponded?

1 Answer

How do you work with co workers that are very difficult to work with?

Why Workday?

1 Answer

Mostly technical. They did not try to trip me up. They genuinely wanted to assess my skills and find a good candidate.

Why Lockheed Martin?

1 Answer

All their coders had been moved off shore, so how would it be working with software developers in different times zones who spoke different languages.

1 Answer

Timed business case challenge where the deliverable was a panel presentation describing the approach to launching a functional improvement initiative and a business development initiative.

1 Answer

After meeting with the 6 people, the last guy who is the boss of those people, 1st asked me to rank them in order of best to worst; i.e. how would I rank them as candidates for a position. What he was getting at was my ability to assess interviewing capabilities which is part of the job I was interviewing for but it definitely threw me for a loop!!

110 of 208 Interview Questions