KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Guidewire Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 430 of over 430 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Guidewire

Application

I interviewed at Guidewire

Interview

First is Online assessment and then back to back interviews, one with rude manager with a condescending tone, and then one with a chill engineering employee who tests your code writing skills

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you’ve worked on
    Answer Question

Guidewire

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire in Jul 2022

Interview

Easy going interview. Three stages of interviews. Coding test, live technical interview and a final interview which consist of culture, technical and with the hiring manager. Interviewer are all friendly and helpful during all interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Guidewire

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Guidewire

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. From there, every call happened quickly and efficiently. I had about 3 or 4 interviews, but each one was purposeful. I created a presentation for my final interview. Overall the whole process took about a month, and I received my offer letter very shortly after. Definitely a smooth and easy process that helped to aid in my decision to move to Guidewire!

Interview Questions
  • They asked how I would approach a specific marketing and branding issue. Also asked about my current skillset and which areas I excel.

Guidewire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire

Interview

Applied online and got an email back with instructions to a coding test, took the test, and then did not hear back directly for a few months. They did say that candidates would be contacted again in a few days after the interview so I assumed that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Used a third party coding test site, two questions and 1 hour to solve them.

Guidewire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire in Jun 2022

Interview

Just passed the coding test, a JS fetch to get response from API. But I have no interview yet. Hope everithing is OK so I can get the interview. Writ 30 words pls

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidewire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire in Jun 2022

Interview

Did not receive any call from HR to discuss what the role is about or to understand the expectation. Directly received an email to complete a test on Codility. After the test received another email for a technical interview. Again no call to understand the expectations. The interview was about Java OOPS and live coding with a lot of stress on syntax and knowledge of methods. Applying for the role of architect I expected some scenario-based questions and real-world problems but what I got was a test on java syntax.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidewire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire

Interview

First Coding Test. Guidewire will provide two sets of questions, 1st question is backend, 2nd question is front end. Second Live Coding Problems for example write callback function. Third Personalities Interview, team management interview, cultural interview

Interview Questions
  • If you are a team lead and two of your team members applied annual leaves for the same week as you, what will you do if the upper management only allowed one person to take the leave?
1 person found this interview helpful

Guidewire

Application

I interviewed at Guidewire

Interview

I have just finished the first online assignment. Two java questions related to life, spend time on it and enjoy these questions. I got an email from them and they said that they tend to have an online meeting with me, I don't know what will happen.

Interview Questions
  • Haven't started the interview part, just finish the QA part.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

Interview

The interview process was very well conducted and professional. There was an online coding challenge first (moderate complexity) . After that it was 4 back to back 30 min technical and previous experience interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire (Kuala Lumpur) in May 2022

Interview

First screening was a Codility accessment which tested was intermediate level java, followed by a technical interview where I was asked to explain and implement some code snippets followed by another test (leet code type question - must easier than the codility accessment). My tips are BE CURIOUS and be open to alternate solutions to your answer. Show them that that you are thinking outside of the one solution you provided. I think that's what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Output the number of occurrences that a word occurs in the sentence provided.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 430 Interviews

Guidewire Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Guidewire as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Solutions Consultant and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Guidewire takes an average of 23 days when considering 302 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Guidewire according to 302 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.35%