g c services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

g c services Interview Questions

2.1

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at g c services (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a female senior reeking of cigarette smoke. The interview went well! I answered all her questions with probing questions. Deviating relevancy for my hopeful position, She showed some interest in state specific bankruptcy collection laws, which I advised ones I know of the top of my head. When describing hours I would work, she advised I would need to stay till 1pm to 8pm on two weekdays, which I replayed it would not be a problem. I inquired if the reason for staying late have to do with the FCC and time zone compliance, particularly account holders in CA, OR, NV, WA, and some of ID. She said yes; however, she incorrectly told me Nevada is not Pacific State. I did not correct her, thinking back, I probably should have. I could just tell she was annoyed.

Interview Questions

• The basic conflict resolution, reliability, and previous experience questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at g c services.

Interview

They asked questions of scenarios of how you would react in certain situations ie: If the customer stated you were not right and demand you to correct their billing, what would you do?

I was also required to take a typing test and questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Provide a difficult situation you've experienced and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They awaited me to discuss if I were pleased with the price. They waited on me to accept, counter offer, or walk.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at g c services (Mesa, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Walked in to apply. Interview took two hours. You sign in fill out a brief description of experience wait for them to call you, once called you go to the back computer room. You fill out real application. Then you do a typing test.. Your given three tries to type 25 word per minute 80% accuracy, you have to copy three paragraphs from a paper they give you make corrections, then you take a six part testing that goes over what's your most and least like, word association, advanced math, basic math, word problems, then sequences. After you finish testing they give you a five minute interview!

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at g c services (Lakeland, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Filled out app Friday.Received email Monday... Set up interview by Tuesday. It's a very long interview process almost 3 hours long . The typing test is so easy my 6yo niece could do it. Wednesday I got a call back stating I got the job.Thursday I went in for drug test. And Friday I go in to finish hiring pack. By Monday I will be in training

Negotiation

No negotiation

Consumer Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at g c services (Lakeland, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

very formal.. informal ... they need help ... their not picky

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at g c services (Lakeland, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

very rude persons and lazy do nothing envrioment.took a quiz on computer,lady told me they would interview me in about 10 mins,sat there for 3 hours before they talked to me.said needed hs transcript for job and i could be volenteer until i got them

Interview Questions

• why would money be an incentive?   2 Answers

this is crazy!!! volenteer??? i dont have money to get another diploma or transcripts!! thats why i need a job!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at g c services (Tempe, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

It was really basic, aske about previous customer service experience and can you talk for 8 hours a day non-stop. Had to pass a typing test of 50 wpm.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was angry, how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, set rate of 9.50 for day shift, or 11.50 for night shift

Acct Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at g c services (Huntington, WV) in November 2008.

Interview

I called to get an appt and went in on that day to put in an application. They had me fill out a form, I took two test on the computer and after that was evaluated I was taken in for a 1:1 interview and was offered the job. They had me sign some papers and told me where to go to get a blood test. Then I went in for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• Do you like competition in the work place?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiations they told me what the pay and benefits were and i said alright.

Account Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at g c services in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online for the job and received a call within about week. Had an initial phone interview after about a week. Didn't hear from them for a couple of weeks, thought I was out of the running. But I finally received a call and came in for a in person interview. The interview was easy if you know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do a good job?   1 Answer