goeasy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.6

Easy Home Retention Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at goeasy (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Respond to the ad on Craigslist, email your resume, interview and hired, all inside of a few days. The manager who hired me said he looked at three resumes and interviewed two people.

Interview Questions

• Rent-to-Own isn't for everybody. This job has changed me a lot, especially the way I look at people. What makes you think you can handle that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $13 an hour, accepted $12 with the promise of a commission and raise in 90 days.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at goeasy (Moncton, NB (Canada)).

Interview

The first interview was with the branch manager. He asked about my work experience and background. Then he asked about situational questions and how i would respond to a problem.

The second interview was with the Talent Recruitment Officer, the questions were the standard HR questions.

The third interview was with the Regional Manager. The questions tested my background skills and problem solving capabilities.

There was also a job shadowing session so you have a feel and idea of the work and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions were asked. (i.e. how would you deal with...)   Answer Question
    • Work related questions (i.e. tell me a time when you...)   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at goeasy (Halifax, NS (Canada)).

Interview

I submitted my resume on line. I got a call from Toronto for a brief phone interview. I was directed to a store to meet with the regional manager. She was not ver professional at all. Her only interest was whether I can drive and lift stuff I guess she was concerned that I may not be able to repo sofas and TV. It was not a structured interview very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you went over and beyond for a customer? Have you ever argued with a customer. tell me what would you do if a customer refused to return their product? How do you feel talking to customers over the phone?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then two rounds of in-person interview. There are behaviour questions and technical questions. Some of them are difficult and some of them are not. The interviews are quite standard.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

Straightforward questions but the interviewer is confusing were I think I answered her questions directly. She asked whether I am looking for a full time role and I told her yes because that's what the position entails, right??? It was an unpleasant and stupid experience. No manners whatsoever. I'm glad I wrapped up the call in less than five minutes!

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at goeasy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. I applied online and received a phone interview with a week. Following up with a inperson interview as well as another phone verification interview. Background and credit checks are required. A large deal of communication with head office and the local branch. Could take a few days to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Also straightforward- just understand the company and be understanding towards people's financial situations.   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at goeasy (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

In branch interview with regional manager. Focused on sales aspect of my career. In branch shadowing of branch manager. Offer after recommendation from branch manager. Training in different branches for around 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't meet your sales targets   Answer Question

National Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at goeasy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Within 1 hour of applying online I was contacted to conduct an over the phone interview with HR. During that interview I was scheduled for my next touch point with the Director of Sales. He was so engaging and dynamic, we shared similar values and I loved his belief and focus on his team. I then met with the Director of HR who made certain that my values aligned with the business. I was then scheduled for a follow-up meeting with the VP of Sales and Operations. He was engaging, asked me out of the box questions, embraced new ideas and perspectives. I then met with the Director of Sales to complete the offer and meet the team!

Interview Questions

• What are your personal values?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair, my needs were met.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at goeasy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

okay, it was short and brief they told me they would call back but they never did i waited but they never called back. i had interview with 2 different managers which lasted altogether an hour.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, what %would you rank yourself among your colleagues   1 Answer

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at goeasy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruitment & Assessment completed, In person BM interview, Phone interview with RM. Background checks and then they gave me a time to come on board. Very sales oriented questions and experience on how to handle stressful situations. Recruiter calls and has a interview with you over the phone and also sends you an assessment to complete. An interview with branch manager is conducted where there are more questions asked, background check papers are complete then a final interview with RM.

Interview Questions

• What targets are you accountable for? and give me an instance when you did not hit the target?   1 Answer