i-exceed technology solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

i-exceed technology solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at i-exceed technology solutions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There were two technical rounds of discussion which was followed by Managing Director round of interview. all of my interview rounds has been completed on the same day. It didnt take much time for me to complete the entire rounds of interview. when i was waiting for my final discussion. a person from HR team offered me a coffee. felt G O O D ! :)

Interview Questions

• Standard questions were asked on Javascript/Jquery, HTML, CSS, Json, Ajax.   1 Answer

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with I-Exceed on October 2016.The interview process includes first round of written test,two rounds of technical discussion,an HR Round and a VP round. I have cleared through all the rounds of interview and they said that they will roll out the offer letter within a day. But as other candidates said it was waste of time, They did not release the offer letter. They said that the profile is on hold without any reason. So beware of this company.It just waste your time, The worst experince i had ever. No value for the skills,experience and talent.Just Waste of time.

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kormangala (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Kormangala (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Please dont waste your time going for an interview at i-exceed, I went there for an interview for javascript developer. First they took written example which was soo easy even a layman could answer it. Then after that it was a technical interview followed by another technical cum HR round which was taken by senior project manager. After everything they said "You are selected", but still they didn't send any confirmation or any positive response. I tried calling them also emailed 2-3 times but didn't get any response. I want to ask if you don't want to hire why do you waste others time, what benefit do you get by doing this??

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

A bit tough process has 3 rounds. Written ,technical, hr.Must be fast in written as time won't be sufficient and in technical took 1.5 hr and grilled on my resume and almost touched most of the programming subjects.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzle question at the end of the interview were tough.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

one programming written test,
    two technical rounds,
    one round with director of the org.
    they look for analytic and fast learning skills.
    Interview questions are from Past projects worked for and basic java.

Interview Questions

• Retrieve ,compare and count the number of occurrences of strings from a file.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The company called me for interview in October 2015, scheduled for an immediate interview. The interview has 3 rounds consisting of aptitude, technical and then HR. The aptitude was a standard 30 question round. The technical consisted of a one on one discussion. On clearing all 3 i met the CEO of the company. The three rounds took 2 days to complete.

The offer letter was rolled out shortly after clearing all the rounds.

Interview Questions

• The technical round was slight difficult with in-depth discussion on a particular technology, testing my skills on the same   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple with 2 rounds , the initial round was a written round and then the technical round took place. The written round was easy, the technical round involved logical reasoning in coding. The whole process was done in a day. The HR round was supposed to happen but then was not needed.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were based around logical reasoning in coding to check my skills in logical reasoning, selected me based on my logical reasoning even though one question was answered wrong   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

thr r only two rounds round
     1: online aptitude test round
     2:tech hr
    first round is very challenging and contained qustns frm quants,logical and verbal
    after complting the test, you hav to describe about urself in 5 mins you hav to be too fast in typing and describe something different
    around 1/3rd were shortlisted to next round
    next round is tech hr but u can hardly find any technical questions
    it went like personal hr and in betwn ur technical skills will be tested and a logical puzzle needs to be solved or answered
    the result came after 15 days and their selected candidates lists wer shocking bcs people who are poor in tech had ben selected
    It was quite disappointing

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple and crisp. Started with written exam followed by technical interview and final MD round. Mostly ask about basics and general question about front end technology.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i-exceed technology solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Contacted by consultancy for interview at the Bangalore office.

2 technical rounds. One by Tech Leads and second by the manager level.
    In technical rounds basically asked for OOPS concept, JavaScript and other technologies/framework I worked upon. The key skills apart from technical skills they look for were analytical skills and quick learner.

Last round was with the Director. Mainly talked about myself, current company, Projects and salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• To check leaning and analytical skills they stretched on some questions which I didn't knew at all and asked how would it work.   1 Answer