iHerb Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 118 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

iHerb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb

Interview

I had a lovely phone call with the HR rep, where I learned about the role and the team culture. Subsequently, I had two video interviews with the Hiring Manager, and one with two directors from different departments. The first video interview with the hiring manager went smoothly. I could tell he was a bit nervous or shy, so the interview wasn't too difficult; however, when I met with him and two other directors the following week, he came across as very serious and uptight, and so did one of the other directors. I quickly realized that I would not enjoy working with these people, plus I felt like they were trying to acquire as much "free" information about processes and procedures that they could then use for themselves, since this is an entirely new position, and they had no idea what they were doing. I never heard back from them, probably because I wasn't Asian, and they were probably bummed that I wouldn't give them the "free" info that they so desperately were seeking.

Interview Questions
  • What is your copywriting strategy? Have you ever created a brand guidelines before?
    Answer Question

iHerb

Application

I interviewed at iHerb

Interview

Everything was quick, interviewers were open about realistic opportunities and challenges, questions were spanned behavioral, situational, and strategy, follow up was consistent and people were available for questions as needed. I had 4 video calls and everything moved fairly quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iHerb

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at iHerb

Interview

bad incompetent management in the global logistics. they care only about their jobs, nothing else. they are willing to sacrifice the entire business for them to stay in their positions

Interview Questions
  • irrelevant and show lack of understanding of the logistics business

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iHerb (Perris, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

First interview with recruiter, second with 2 managers, third with 2 managers. All individuals very friendly. Most questions about background in first interview and second more about work ethic. Overall, great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous job experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iHerb (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Want a product owner for software dev and not a BA for finding improvment and linking concerns. Manager i talked with was great and recurting team had a quick turn around.

Interview Questions
  • Product ownership and lifecycle process.

iHerb

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iHerb

Interview

The JD never mentioned any specific technology and never mentioned about the infrastructure requirements. I attended the second round of interview for detailed one hour in video. I answered all the questions that the interviewer asked. Naturally we can only do so much in one hour. I was very confident that I will go to third round. But the last two questions, the interviewer asked about a technology which I was never hands-on , in my career so far. Again not everyone will get chance to work in all technologies right? Also it is NOT a skill mentioned in the Job Description also. They rejected me because of that reason. It is so painful...... If that technology is an important requirement, they should have mentioned in the Job Description so I won't even have submitted my resume or attended interviews. It's clear waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions
  • Can you write code in DOTNET? I answered honestly that I am not hands-on in DOTNET but have done code reviews and can certainly write code if it's required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb (Pasadena, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, got a phone screen with HR, then video interview with 2 directors There would have been a possible interview with the direct manager of the team later on

Interview Questions
  • Standard STAR type behavioral and situational type questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb (Irvine, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

HR Phone Interview about general experiences and educations then zoom with IT Director/Manager for General Technical Interview including previous experiences regarding programming. It was quick and smooth but didn't get a chance to move to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • What are your experiences and why do you want to work at iHerb? Random technical questions from AWS to back/front end coding.

iHerb

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iHerb

Interview

It was very straightforward and relatively easy, had two interviews, first one with the content manager and then the marketing manager, some questions based on my resume, some other questions based on my previous experience in other field. The managers were very friendly and knew what they were looking for. Got a call from HR a few days after the second interview, overall pretty efficient and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about this job compare to what you have been doing? Would it seem a little repetitive in terms of daily tasks?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

One phone screen and one phone interview. Both lasted 30 mins each. Was told there were 2 more rounds to go through. Feel like a circus lion with all the hoops to jump through. Ghosting is the norm now in the middle of the pandemic? 2 weeks later no update on my application status so let me assume i didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews