iHerb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iHerb Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2018

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb.

Interview

text base 2 round interview, then on-site interview. Basically question usually asked during other interviews, like situation question. then they invited me to their office in orange county for on site interview. no technical test , but they do as sql questions

Global Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (Pasadena, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

A couple days after I submitted my application on glassdoor, a company recruiter called me for a brief phone screening. She called me again and scheduled an onsite interview with the hiring manager next week. The onsite interview took about an hour. And it went OK. I followed up a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness? What would be the best one "word" to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Russian Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iHerb (San Mateo, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was interesting, informative and awesome! The interviewers were very polite, friendly and professional. I was glad to meet two company representatives who interviewed me. They asked all standard interview questions and a lot about my work experiences.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve the problem with your customers? To tell about one of the situations   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb (Perris, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Was very relaxed and I found out just what the company was all about and what the job involved. The interviewer was very helpful in in-forming me with my question I had.

Interview Questions

• Did I know about 360 photography?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iHerb (Pasadena, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The first interview was conducted on-site with the General Counsel and Paralegal. The questions asked were fairly behavioral in nature with a specific regard for my experience in reviewing contracts and negotiation. I was then asked to come in for a second on-site interview where I met the HR Manager and CFO. Again, this was a test to see if I would fit within the work culture and personality. Within the same week I was presented with an offer!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts?   Answer Question

Web Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (Perris, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process has been one of the most professional, detailed with information I have experienced while looking for work. Team members involved in the process were this way and all offered communication throughout with hesitation.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions pertained to my experience, the quality of my previous work, personal experience with team members - situation that may arise and how to deal with them. My ability to be flexible in my work. Priority within the work environment. Questions that actually showed me this is a reputable company with a brand and reputation they take pride in and want to uphold, Countrywide and Internationally. I was also able to see how the teams work in a second interview and take part in a portion of what the job entailed. This allowed me to demonstrate my abilities as a photographer as well.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (Pasadena, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy, I am an experienced Multilingual Customer Service. I met with 3 supervisors and the final interview was with the director of customer service. The interview process is pretty basic, with the usual interview questions regarding past experience and personal qualifications for the position.

Safety Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iHerb (Perris, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had three different session interviews. My first interview was with the hiring manager then with the hiring manager and the Director of HR, my last interview was a phone interview with the VP of HR and the Ops. Manager.

Interview Questions

• What has been a major accomplishment you have achieved?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iHerb.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted very quickly by Michael Mandell and set up a phone interview. He was very friendly and professional and we had a good phone conversation. Was not offered an onsite interview, but appreciated the responsiveness throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Discussed resume & reason for looking for a new position   Answer Question

Director, UI/User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Interview

Passed phone interview and requested on-site interview in the same day. The phone interview was very friendly and straight forward, but the worse part was the onsite interview.

I have interviewed with many companies, iHerb is the worse one from my record so far. At the first 1 or 2 mins, you can immediately feel their ignorance, insolence and not interested in you. They asked me non design related questions and mostly focus on IT parts, picked up cellphone and texted message during my interview. My guess is they may already have pocket candidate and this hiring process is just a show for immigration office.

Interview Questions

• No design related questions, they focus on coding process. It is very strange.   Answer Question