iNautix Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.8

Project Leader Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty decent and completely focused on Technical skill set. Interview start with technical question, then to a small 30mins assignment. Final step would be discussion on your assignment output. Question on UX methodologies, Question on different methods of evaluation, data gathering. Entire UX life cycle. Your overall experience on different UX driven Projects   Answer Question

Software Configuration Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

Interview

I have completed 2 levels of interview in inautix for SCM on 07-June-2014.Manager round they said you will get a call on next week.Manager said about the teams and conveyed all information about project.But two weeks going to over no calls .Problem is it's very difficult to know that when they will proceed for next level of interview i.e HR or are we still in game or not.Any one know how to come status on this.

Interview Questions

• All process related questions and asking for all areas.Overall it is good discussion   Answer Question

Interview

It was good. More Programmatical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring was conducted in a professional manner. The company visited the college campus and all eligible candidates were invited for the interview. The interview was detailed and spanned across various technologies.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

F2f interview was held in their office at magarpatta for manual and automation, the process is quite good just waiting is there to enter the tower and it's quite difficult. there is first round on telephonic interview. this is quite good experisence.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to your project and manual testing regarding test cases of bank account number with alphanumeric and basic selenium questions.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

Interview

It was quick and they asked me to join as soon as possible. But there was no early joining bonus. It there were 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 hr round.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with multi skill set working?   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Hacker rank coding challenge... Then 2 technical F2F... Everything was fine except HR... He was asking me to join at CTC less than what I was holding offer... Simply ridiculous... Nonsense guy... Total time wastage..

Interview Questions

• core Java... hashmap hashset... Spring DI... tomcat server.. JPA... rest API... caching mechanism... etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

They asked to attend online test, which has 4 programs. After that they conducted 3 technical rounds of interview. That all happened on one day.
    First technical continued for almost one hour, asked all basic and implementation level questions.
    2 round was logical and deep understanding of concept
    3rd round was checking database concepts

Interview Questions

• Java intermediate questions
      spring intermediate
      jdbc
      project architecture   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

First we had a written round. There were 2 sections. First section had aptitude mostly and a few logical question with a few vocab questions. The second section had coding. All questions had equal weightage. So better finish off what u know. You could also navigate between questions. Then there was gd round where we were given the topic what could make india a superpower. Make sure u speak as much as u can. Then came the hr and technical round.

Interview Questions

• What is vestigial sideband(im an ece student). Why do we use semi conductorsbin electronics. How exactly does a TV work. Simple coding algorithm in c such as palindrome and stuff. Be confident and try to smile and be polite.   1 Answer

Mainframe Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iNautix Technologies (Pune City (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was simple and quick telephonic interview , 3 rounds of interview. all are related to work experience. and now waiting for an offer.
    got a call from 3rd party and after 8 days call from technical team, and then after 15 dys got call from manager and 2 rounds taken by manager.