iRiS Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iRiS Software Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at iRiS Software Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at iRiS Software Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iRiS Software Systems (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

First stage was an initial Skype interview, followed by an onsite interview where I did the following:
    - Basic technical questions
    - A short pair programming exercise where I was given business requirements and had to implement them with unit tests.
    - An interview with the CTO with more HR based questions

Overall, a pleasant experience with friendly interviewers but unfortunately no offer.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iRiS Software Systems in April 2016.

Interview

Quick, flexible, Skype and contract in a week. Key focus was on experience and ability to take a leadership role in designing, implementing and executing the business plan. Central was to be self managing, having the confidence, knowledge and experience to get the job done without a baby sitter.

Interview Questions

• Key aspect was focus on business acumen, experience and ability to execute.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iRiS Software Systems (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Four phone interviews, then a five hour interview day which included an employee roundtable and a presentation, plus a lunch with CEO before decision was made. The staff were all very friendly but there didn't seem clarity or consistency from them on what the company was looking for, which made it difficult to prepare for and respond accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What was one project in your experience that didn't work out?   Answer Question
    • How do we attract top talent in a tough software engineering market?   Answer Question
    • How would you keep employees motivated?   Answer Question