iTutorGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (New York, NY).

Interview

Second interview after an in person was a phone interview with the COO. Easily the biggest jerk ever that I have had interview me. He cuts you off and gets mad if you ask him to clarify a question.

Interview Questions

• A few of his questions indicated that he didn't have a total understanding of the position I was applying for, as they didn't make sense to me and I had to politely ask him to clarify. Upon which he would get agitated and rude.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Included a Skype session, contact with a recruiter on Skype. training session and a series of practice lessons, a group training session, online paper work, contacting with recruiters via email. 2 hour long online training session

Interview Questions

• How long have you been teaching?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTutorGroup in May 2017.

Interview

it took only 2 minutes. Yep, I said it only two minutes. The interview was done through skype. The interviewer only asked two question. very easy interview. The hiring process was like any other hiring process except paperwork was done through email and "orientation was just a video chat with a recruiter on the website which last an hour and they quickly go through how to use the software.

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience in teaching?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Interview

Poor connection. Tried several times to interview and each time they claimed there was not internet on their end.After 3 attempts to interview, I simply decided to move on to something different

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with about 10 personality questions to help in determining your personality and skill set. You also have to show that you have the proper equipment and internet speed.

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (Remote, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a typical language teacher interview. sample curriculum to 7 yo. I am too hot after this interview. The interviewer was normal and outgoing and followed her script. There was time to prepare a response to her question and provide a sample lesson. Then the interviewer abruptly turned rude and read some prepared statement. I would guess I was being told to be good if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• sample curriculum to 7 yo. I am too hot after this interview. The interviewer was normal and outgoing and followed her script. There was time to prepare a response to her question and provide a sample lesson. Then the interviewer abruptly turned rude and read some prepared statement. I would guess I was being told to be good if I wanted the job.   1 Answer

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and convenient. They worked with my schedule, the whole process took about 15 minutes. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. By the end of the interview I knew what was expected from me as a potential teacher and knew what I could expect from the company. Also by the end I was told that the job was mine if I wanted it which was nice. The whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in teaching English as a Foreign Language?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iTutorGroup (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy and nice.
    Interviewed by the COO who was straightforward and did not beat around the bush. He believes in the company's mission and vision. A very interactive interview. He kept me on my toes throughout the interview. Overall, an experience I can never forget.

Interview Questions

Interview

very fast, aplication form, face to face interview, and roll out job offer it s s 3 hour interview. there is nothing else to write about the interview process. what else do you want me to write there is nothing else.

ESL Teacher Interview

Interview

Interview scheduled by e-mail and conducted via Skype. Brief and simple, verifying qualifications and a few questions as to why you want to teach ESL and how you might handle a particular teaching situation.

The interview took about ten minutes and all aspects of the job were explained and this information was provided to in form of a PowerPoint presentation emailed to me for review the day before.

A "Successful Interview" email was received shortly after the interview and it provided a link to verify that my computer and equipment meet the technical requirements, and a verification of my appointment for the two-hour initial orientation and training session which was scheduled for that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How would you attempt to engage a student that did not seem to be participating?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay schedule is explained very clearly and you are compensated as an independent contractor, paid monthly on the 10th of each month.