inVentiv Health Clinical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Per Diem Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical (Princeton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Good email communication leading up to the interview, nice advice on how to prepare. The interview was straightforward, walk me through your resume & then a significant amount of time on the job description, responsibilities & team dynamics; I asked the timeline & was told a decision would hopefully be made within less than a week. I had to go through the recruiter to follow up with the interviewers (thank you), but then got zero response again from the recruiter. Followed up with another e-mail about a week after the interview, asking for any feedback, & got nothing. So, it’s clear I didn’t make the cut, but the lack of communication once you’re out is pretty unprofessional. Jobs come & go, but it seems to me that relationships are worth keeping for future partnerships & this process has eliminated that possibility.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had 3 interviews. Everyone was very professional and nice. They provided every detail about the job position and makes sure that all your questions are answered. They give you a written test and the third interview asked a lot of job related technical questions.Seems like a good place.

Senior Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

It is a really easy interview process, interviewed by managers and three or more other people in the team. Basically they will ask what I have done before in my previous jobs and see how my previous jobs are related to the current position I am applying.

Interview Questions

• Questions like what are your responsibilities of previous jobs? What contribution do you think you can make for this company?   Answer Question

Interview

Very tacky, I am not sure which was my interview with hirining manager or team member they never communicated and repeated question about it denied by HR. Everytime they will just tell on the same day that you have interview today and its getting bad expereince ot get schedule

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position and was contacted by a recruiter. I went through three phone interviews and two in person interviews. Overall, the company was extremely unprofessional. They cancelled my in person interview twice, the first time being an hour before the interview was scheduled. I interviewed for two different positions and never received feedback on the positions even though it is clear I did not receive either position. I contacted my recruiter twice for feedback and was simply ignored. I was speaking with the company for over a month and felt their treatment of me to be completely unprofessional and an abuse of power. I would encourage the company to reflect on their treatment of myself & time and advise they do not treat other this way because it reflects poorly on the company as a whole.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical (Cary, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Best interview I've ever had! Very positive management, very enthusiastic. Was very pleased with the line managers and their ability to bring a positive attitude to the table. Wonderfully happy with this experience :)

This is definitely the best information I can give you all. Glassdoor has a 50 word minimum, so I will continue to fill this box with more words. Let's start with some interesting ones.

Glass Door

Banana

Orangutan

Buttcheeks

Poopypants

Excellent. Hopefully this has taken care of this requirement. :)

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Standard questions were asked. There were three people on the interview board. Two in person and one manager on the phone from a remote location. Every one was extrememly friendly.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, had a quick phone interview (20 minutes). I then had another phone interview with another manager with some sort. I have a face to face interview next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my prior work experience and my organization skills   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone interview from recruiter first then on site interviews with team managers. It was conducted in one on one format, no presentation or skill test is involved. On site interview took about half day.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health Clinical in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview for a remote position with a recruitment specialist. Days later a telephone interview with recruitment manager and then hiring manager. All three interviews focused on my background and experience in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position   1 Answer