ironSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ironSource Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

All interviews completed in one day. It was four rounds of one on one interviews. We mainly reviewed previous experience and technical knowledge.

They asked a lot of hypothetical questions about sales and campaign strategies. It was a very straight forward discussion.

There were no dumb curve ball questions like "If you were an animal..."

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

The interviewer asked me about my experience, explained about the company and team, and then started the questions part which includes coding and architecture questions. A standard on-site interview

Interview Questions

• implement autocomplete search which for a given input shows the top 5 most popular words that begin with the input.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

2 introduction interviews each with 2 different team leaders.
    Home assignment.
    A meeting with 2 HRs.
    A meeting with the head of department.
    A meeting with the CTO.

All personnel were nice and not threatening except for one of the HRs who was quite annoying. The interviews and the assignment were fair.

Interview Questions

• How many options are there to climb a ladder with N steps with the ability to climb 1 or 2 steps each time.   1 Answer
    • Implenent Random - pseudo code.   1 Answer

QA Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a phone call to ensure position relevancy. I was then called for 2 professional interviews done one after the other.
    The interviewing managers were very kind asked professional questions and explained all about the company, product and position.
    Two weeks later I was called for HR interview, which was also very successful.
    Unfortunately, I got the impression they will not pay the requested salary.
    ~ a week later I was informed that this position will be taken by an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength as a manager?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Nice interactive session. More questions related to the industry asked. Fit to the company environment guaged. The process however took a ver long time and they wanted to be absolutely sure before making an offer.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2017.

Interview

First I had phone interview with HR recruiter and relevant team leader, follow that I had face to face interview with team leader.
    Face to face interview was in ironSource HQ Tel-Aviv and it's was mostly questions about TCP/IP and internet structure.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ironSource (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 x 15 minute interviews with managing director and human resources. These were quite casual and it was clear they wanted to get to know me. Small Excel test at the end, to examine my data analysis skills - quite simple. Logic test to be done at home, requires little practice.

Interview Questions

• Went through my CV and asked me where I want to go with this role.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 parts:
    1. A one-on-one interview with the team leader, which was pleasant and professional.
    2. A programming test which was to build a program that moves a ball within the window's boundaries, and when it reaches them it changes colour. There was a request for a control panel that included move buttons and a "reset" button.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that moves a ball within the window's boundaries   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews. first was with the direct managers, they were professional and the interview was in a relaxed environment.

The second round was an interview with the team leader and one with an HR rep.

Overall it took 2 weeks from when i started the process and till i got the final reply.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was not easy however I felt that I was professional. Many questions about why am I considering moving from my current employer, what are my advantages / disadvantages. The harder part was the test on the excel which used a lot of pivot tables.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years and how are you planning to get there   Answer Question