ironSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ironSource Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

All interviews completed in one day. It was four rounds of one on one interviews. We mainly reviewed previous experience and technical knowledge.

They asked a lot of hypothetical questions about sales and campaign strategies. It was a very straight forward discussion.

There were no dumb curve ball questions like "If you were an animal..."

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2017.

Interview

First I had phone interview with HR recruiter and relevant team leader, follow that I had face to face interview with team leader.
    Face to face interview was in ironSource HQ Tel-Aviv and it's was mostly questions about TCP/IP and internet structure.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ironSource (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 x 15 minute interviews with managing director and human resources. These were quite casual and it was clear they wanted to get to know me. Small Excel test at the end, to examine my data analysis skills - quite simple. Logic test to be done at home, requires little practice.

Interview Questions

• Went through my CV and asked me where I want to go with this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews. first was with the direct managers, they were professional and the interview was in a relaxed environment.

The second round was an interview with the team leader and one with an HR rep.

Overall it took 2 weeks from when i started the process and till i got the final reply.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 parts:
    1. A one-on-one interview with the team leader, which was pleasant and professional.
    2. A programming test which was to build a program that moves a ball within the window's boundaries, and when it reaches them it changes colour. There was a request for a control panel that included move buttons and a "reset" button.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that moves a ball within the window's boundaries   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was not easy however I felt that I was professional. Many questions about why am I considering moving from my current employer, what are my advantages / disadvantages. The harder part was the test on the excel which used a lot of pivot tables.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years and how are you planning to get there   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2016.

Interview

the process was quick. The recruter was not willing to discuss anything. She acted like i needed to take that job. She was also insulted when i told her my pay requirements. Call from HR. Really creepy conversation. Meeting with designer. Than with PM.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2015.

Interview

the process as far as i remember has 3-4 phases (phone , HR, one of the owner, home assignment , additional interview if needed). i didn't pass the 1st HR interview and i might be wrong and there could be another interview with one of the product managers....

Interview Questions

• general tell me about yourself questions and your experience ....   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process to interview at this company was fairly simple and easy. You meet with the hiring manager. He then goes over scenarios in AWS which you need to have zero downtime for deployments and to have best architecture for security and high availability. I had to pretty much whiteboard the entire interview in addition to answering questions related to general linux questions and best practices. The hiring manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager gives you a piece of paper with a scenario on it. You have to pretty much forward and log 3 events related to ad-tech. This means when a user clicks on an ad, it gets triggered and logged into some sort of logging system such as ELK(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana). He wants to see how you will design a system to deal with this requirement.   Answer Question

Full Stack Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a short phone call from the technical recruiter.
    step 2 - a coding home assignment, not very hard, you just have to make sure to write it nicely and add a test/s.
    step 3 - you are invited to a technical interview, the team leader + team member.
    after 30 minutes of general talking about what I did, they give you a coding exercise, in your preferred code language (nice!).

Interview Questions

• Q: the exercise is to implement 2 REST API calls that they supply.   1 Answer