Mechanical Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mechanical Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Mechanical systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 5 years or 10 years? I never really looked to the future so much so this was a hard question for me but it is getting easier as I try different roles and hear of other job opportunities.

Nothing technical really. Only asked about my experience with autocad and basically why i chose to apply for this position and company.

What was the biggest difficulty you've faced so far in a team-based environment.

Are you ok with travel?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your adviser/boss and what did you do to resolve it ?

HR Interview: 1. How did you hear about Blue Origin? 2. Why do you want to work at Blue Origin? Manager Interview: 1. Can you run through your resume (like a "Tell me a little bit about yourself?" type question) 2. What are the material properties of the materials you used in your projects? 3. Tell me the process of solving a simple supported cantilever beam with a point force in the middle of the beam?

What is the lower flammability limit of hydrogen?

1 Answer

What airplanes did I work on?

1 Answer

Explain any past research or projects you have participated in relevant to the position you are applying for.

What are your hobbies outside of work?

110 of 16 Interview Questions