Mechanical Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mechanical Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Mechanical systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the lower flammability limit of hydrogen?

4.0 LEL

Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your adviser/boss and what did you do to resolve it ?

Name a time when you had to stand up to your supervisor/manager because you thought something was wrong

Standard academic Mech-E and EE questions. Basically, the process favors recent grads who have the math fresh in their minds.

What was the biggest difficulty you've faced so far in a team-based environment.

What are your hobbies outside of work?

Are you ok with travel?

1 Answer

Nothing technical really. Only asked about my experience with autocad and basically why i chose to apply for this position and company.

HR Interview: 1. How did you hear about Blue Origin? 2. Why do you want to work at Blue Origin? Manager Interview: 1. Can you run through your resume (like a "Tell me a little bit about yourself?" type question) 2. What are the material properties of the materials you used in your projects? 3. Tell me the process of solving a simple supported cantilever beam with a point force in the middle of the beam?

Explain any past research or projects you have participated in relevant to the position you are applying for.

110 of 13 Interview Questions