Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2018
1,705 Interview Reviews

2.8

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2007.

Interview

I was called about a job I applied for in Saudi Arabia. Due to the location of the job, I was interviewed via telephone by the hiring supervisor. He asked basic aircraft specific questions dealing with systems and checks done on a regular daily basis. He was trying to get a feel for my background and experience. The questions were straight forward and simple such as what types of inspections have I performed on certain engines, or what kinds of maintenance have I performed routinely on an aircraft.

Interview Questions

• What types of inspections/maintenance have I performed on aircraft engines?   1 Answer

I declined the offer due to the wages.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

The interviewers took the time to test my knowledge of my job and took the time to find out what type of person i was. All while making the interview very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a situation which you had to deal with a coworker to overcome a difference of opinion.   Answer Question

Aircraft Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Received email from an Aviation Recruiter of Chesterfield, MO that found my resume online. Interviewed, but contract fell through. Hiring process seems like it takes extremely long. Ads for this position have been posted periodically, within the past 6 months.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Usually a panel of two to three managers conduct a behavioral interview. They ask about 5 questions and you must respond by describing the situation, what steps you took to resolve it, and the outcome. They take turns asking the questions and to be fair to each applicant they read the questions verbatim from the interview sheet and log their comments in the appropriate boxes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you teamed up with someone in the office that had a different culture or background and those differences impacted a project you both were working on. Describe the situation, what steps you took to resolve it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview with an HR Rep. A few days later received call to schedule another phone interview with hiring manager and two team members. Questions were relatively easy behavioral questions...3 from HM and 1 each from team members. Exactly two weeks later, received call for panel interview with hiring manager, his manager, team lead and three team members. Interview lasted over an hour...some behavioral questions and then basic tell me about yourself/experience questions. I had the chance to ask questions at the end. I asked for the job and when I could start. They laughed and said I'd have an answer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to react quickly to get overdue materials for a project.   Answer Question

I had to decline for personal reasons. Hopefully I'll have another chance when things settle down for me.

Contract Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a structured interview following the SAR process. Interview questions should be answered in great detail to include the Situation that occurred, the Action you took, and the Result.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a demanding and high volume workload?   1 Answer

Construction Administrator Interview

Interview

Structured interview process. Interviewed by 5 employees and had to answer about 7-8 questions with setting the time, location and detailed events on how you dealt with the problem or situation. All the employees are grading you and it's very hard to tell how you've done on the interview. At the end you get to ask any questions you have, but you really don't get to tell them about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed at something and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Very detailed and situation based questions. The interview lasted 2 hours and consisted of a panel of 4 individuals from different areas of the company. Each individual was allowed 3-4 questions on how this position would interact with their area of the company.

Another position

Contracts Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

STAR interviews are the norm. They are panel interviews and ask behavioral questions: interviewee responds with a situation, task action and result. Be sure to provide the result. Most important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i took offer without any negotiations.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Panel interview in a conference room setting, mine was myself and 6 panelists. They all have a scorecard and will rate your question responses. This can be intimidating for some, but the questions were all generic. "Tell me about a time you had to work to meet a deadline." etc.