Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018
1,509 Interview Reviews

2.8

Procurement Interview

Interview

One interview. Then job offer. It was a star type interview. Two people ask me to describe a time when you had to deal with diversity. I hate glassdoor making me write 30 words in the area. Seriously. Who do you think you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult employee and how you worled to resolve that issue. Star type questions.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone screen with HR Recruiter; Panel interview via phone with manager, lead, and team; Onsite visit; Process is long so you must be patient; Offer letter and acceptance all online; Great HR website for complete numerous actions such as drug screen scheduling, physical, security background check, etc.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Standardized questions that are presented to all candidates. While not prompted, the intent is for the interviewee to address what happened, what they did, and the long term impact.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The process asked a series of behavioral type questions. These was an interview for an entry level position. The hiring manager as well as the HR manager were present at the interview and it was done right after an event at a college fair. For answering all questions, it would fall within the STAR model (situation, task, action, result).

Interview Questions

• What has been the hardest engineering problem you have ever solved?   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. We set up the interview for that next week. It was a very formal interview. Boeing has structured interviews which in my opinion aren't the best when you truly want to get to know the candidate. There is little room for conversation. All of the questions have to be answered using the STAR method. I emailed the recruiter to follow up b/c the hiring manager told me to reach out if I had not heard anything within a week. I followed up after a week and received no response. The next communication I received was the automated rejection email. The recruiter never responded to me.

Interview Questions

• What skills/qualifications do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did basic STAR questions, and then focused on my project experience in school. Asked me what the biggest challenge was, and how the team overcome the challenge and my role in the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview by panel of 2-3 employees. 1 HR and 1-2 Managers. Interview was in STAR format (situation task action result) the process of getting to the interview varies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation on when you had a strict deadline to meet and what actions you took to achieve it?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

One interview at a Boeing facility in St. Louis gained through an internship program that Boeing ran jointly with my University. I had a single hour long behavioral interview with a hiring specialist and an engineer.

Interview Questions

• How have you used structural analysis in your past employment.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiters at a job fair. Received an email saying they would like to interview me the next day. The interview was with the same recruiter I had spoke with at the job fair as well as one more person.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR type behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team. Tell me about a project you took initiative on.   Answer Question