Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018
1,612 Interview Reviews

2.8

Procurement Interview

Interview

One interview. Then job offer. It was a star type interview. Two people ask me to describe a time when you had to deal with diversity. I hate glassdoor making me write 30 words in the area. Seriously. Who do you think you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult employee and how you worled to resolve that issue. Star type questions.   1 Answer

Project Management Specialist Interview

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted by the recruiter after about a month to schedule phone interview. The whole process was very smooth. I was asked questions about my background and relevant experience. It was in the STAR format. It was a good experience. .

Manufacturing Engineering Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Interview is STAR format, 4 to 5 questions. About an hour total. Wear professional clothing. Answer all the questions thoroughly. Ask relevant questions at the end and thank the interviewers when you are done.

Interview Questions

• Star format, tell us about a time you had to use your technical knowledge to resolve an issue.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone conversation with 2 managers ( sometimes a panel of 5). I'm still waiting for updates after 3 weeks for one position and 2 weeks for another. HR does not respond often which makes the situation very nerve-wracking possibly because the process takes time ? I don't know. Hopefully i can get an offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR question, they keep changing. Just be prepared.   13 Answers

Employee Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Highly structured (to a fault), takes a long time to get a response (if any), almost impersonal. I felt insignificant. Job Duties very generic, initial recruiter knew almost nothing about the actual position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A Typical interview is 60 minutes. First half is question and answers. Then you have time to ask questions. Almost all questions were situation questions like name a time when...

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you motivated your team   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

phone interview where they asked software engineering process questions. semi technical but no code writing or algorithm questions. they provided how Boeing would handle each situation. I t lasted one hour and was pretty easy two people intervied me on the phone

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied on the boeing's careers website. Received a phone call from the from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. The interview was a STAR format, where you are asked to describe the situation, task, action, and the result. There were about 5 questions and the interview lasted ~1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to perform a trade study.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was a structured interview interview process. There were eight to ten questions asked. Most of the questions followed the same pattern of asking about a situation, what I did, and the outcome or result of what I did. The length of the interview was about an hour. estions. A few interviewers. Held in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve an issue between two employees. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Involves a series of 5 structured questions usually built around the job that your applying for. If I remember correctly you can take as long as you need to answer the questions. The longer you talk about your answer the better it looks .