Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017
1,374 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Panel interview in a conference room setting, mine was myself and 6 panelists. They all have a scorecard and will rate your question responses. This can be intimidating for some, but the questions were all generic. "Tell me about a time you had to work to meet a deadline." etc.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Couple of Phone Interviews and Overall Interview on Webex - Video Conference, which took 3 hours long. Had 5 People Interviewed. Behavioral Interview Questions Mostly and Technical

Interview went great. Great people that i have worked with overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to complete a task with limited information and instruction.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Mainly background behavioral questions integrated with experience. Used the STAR method for my responses. Afterward, talked a bit more about the company and the opportunities of advancement in Boeing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone outside your major in a project.   Answer Question

Structural Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

While attending my school's career fair, I met with a number of the Boeing recruiters and I was invited to an on-campus interview with a panel of 5 engineers. I had to fill out an online application that evening before entering into the interview a few days later. Behavioral questions were asked based on work experience. After completing the interview, I was invited back to the interview location a few days later to receive an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to switch directions on a project? How did it turn out?   1 Answer

Boeing Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process is time consuming then if you are lucky getting an interview after several months be prepared to talk about things on your resume in the STAR method.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing has a different interview process they only ask you about 7 questions and you need to provide SMART Answers goals process and results, need to emphasize a lot on results. It's challenging interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time and they give you a scenario, what was the goal, what method you used and what were the results   Answer Question

IT Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied the position online. Got the phone call and schedule interview with a group of people within 2 weeks. Went through the interview and had a database and coding exam. Got the phone call in 2 weeks to let me know I was hired. Got redirect to HR to go through the background check and drug testing. Receive the official offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design a database structure with a business case provided.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The interview was mostly questions related to my ability to work in a team. There weren't any technical questions. A few days after the phone call, I was offered the job. Then there was a somewhat confusing online process where the show you their different benefits, and now I'm in the process of going through a background check. I still haven't met anyone face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is one situation where you had to solve a problem with a teammate or coworker, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

It was a short, direct interview. They asked 4 questions, all based on "what would you do? " scenarios. The interviewers were definitely looking for something specific. Not a stressful interview, nicer people