Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Boeing

2,035 Interview Reviews

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Involved a standard behavioral interview with 5-6 questions about our experiences. They were not super stringent because this was the high school intern program, but they were definitely looking for someone with initiative and experience with engineering/ programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. How have your experiences led you to your interest in this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Submitted on-line application and contacted by HR for a phone interview. I was offered a job 2 months after my interview. All standardized hiring process. Very objective competency-based hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Structured Interview - STAR Method - Just know the job description and apply your work experience. I can't disclose any further.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

My phone interview was supposed to take an hour and it was about 30 minutes or less. The manager did not give me the impression that they were interested in me, but I did get a call later in the day to let me know they had extended an offer to me. I had applied for one position, but the manager said she had a different position for me in mind.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever supported or worked employees that were not on the same time zone?   1 Answer

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview a couple weeks later. The in person meeting was with 2 managers. I arrived early and they actually started my interview 20 min early.

Interview Questions

• All STAR format questions. “Tell us about a time when...”   Answer Question

Interview

One single behavioral interview with HR. They asked relatively high level questions. My interview was with 3 people from various locations, on a college campus. Overall, a relatively easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Was simple enough. First interview is traditional HR interview and the second is with a department manager. They make the process applicable to people that have or don't have internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deliver bad news to your manager or team.   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience where you utilized ____ (software) to fulfill your job.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted to fill out a survey. Soon after, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The interview questions were pretty easy. Mostly STAR format behavioral questions with a few questions about OOP and operating systems. Interviewers were nice, and the interview wasn't too long.

Electrician Interview

Interview

Two 4 hour cross testings. Then 30min phone interview. Then many emails. Offer. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to relocate to WA?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Just one round which is a blend of behavioral, coding as well as technical deep dive. It was an in-person interview on campus which I got through a career fair. I liked my overall experience and would recommend to people.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Interview

I went to the huntington beach facility. Took me long time to find Human Resources. Once there was led to believe they don’t directly hire for positions although they were very nice about telling me to ccome back another day.