Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,433 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   1 Answer

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A simple behavioral interview conducted at the career center of my university. Secured interview at the career fair the previous day. All questions were STAR and the interviewers read off a script to ensure the same interview was conducted for all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name time where you had a resolve a conflict with a teammate   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

standard STAP format, Situation Task Action (s) and Result (s) for answering the questions please practice this is slowly becoming the standard for interviewing. the interviewing team was professional and patience with me

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I had my first round interview, which consists of basic behavioral questions. Then I had a second round, it was a group interview with 4-5 other people. We were given a case and first had to come up with our own solution, then discuss and come up with the final solution as a team and present it to the interviewers (the whole process is timed).

Tips: Don't try to dominate your team members, just try to collaborate and listen well. There was a person who spoke 95% of the time during the group discussion and I'm not sure if they wanted to hire someone like that. I almost want to say that person ruined the interview experience for the entire group. But also make sure you deliver your thoughts well and that it is implemented into to a solution. They won't remember the quiet person.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, they literally read it off from a list (describe a difficult group/project and how did you handle it, etc).   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A set of 8 or so questions, which were pre-set and the interviewers were not allowed to deviate from. Must be answered in STAR format (situation, task, action, result).

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

They all ready had the ones they wanted to hire ahead of time. Boeing has the good ole boy system in place. Other than that it was a nice place to work.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Applied online, received a call that I was picked for an interview a few weeks later, interview was 30-40 minutes, 5-6 questions were asked by a panel of 4 people, I was able to ask questions at the end, received a call a week later that I was hired, my reporting to work date wasn't for another month due to drug testing, background check, etc. Slow hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across diversity in the workplace.   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview with three employee/recruiters. STAR format. Be as specific as possible and take your time to form your response before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you struggled and what steps you took to overcome that struggle.   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

long and complicated hiring process, The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome. I appreciated the time and effort they put into making sure the interview ran smoothly.

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Situation. Task. Action. Result. STAR Method. Relatively straightforward and was easy to answer with a little preparation. About five questions are asked. Generally, it's done as a group/panel interview (two-managers and maybe an employee on the team). Situational/Behavioral. Fairly straightforward. Be confident and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with employees from differing groups towards a common goal?   Answer Question