Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018
1,570 Interview Reviews

2.8

Procurement Interview

Interview

One interview. Then job offer. It was a star type interview. Two people ask me to describe a time when you had to deal with diversity. I hate glassdoor making me write 30 words in the area. Seriously. Who do you think you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult employee and how you worled to resolve that issue. Star type questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied in September. Online application showed it had been looked at regularly during December. After 3 months of no updates, I got an E-mail from a manager about a phone interview. Interview was very standard STAR - they keep the questions mostly the same for all applicants for fairness. Most generic interview I've had. It's a good idea to have some talking points prepared ahead of time that you can bridge to from an open ended question.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Fairly easy two interviews with calls. They cared more about your experience and talking about your resume. No technical questions, these are calls by middle management who are not necessarily technically savvy.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Very simple interview process. Situaation task actions result method. Went through resume qualifications. 1st interview was with HR, the second was a person panel interview. Very fair. Very efficient.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

In person interview that was mostly behavioral questions. The process was very straight forward and the communicated very clearly. The recruiters were very helpful and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you work in a group and one of your group member is not contributing. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

typical STAR process where situations are asked of the interviewee and responses are related to the particular job. Most of the time the questions can be somewhat guessed ahead of time by looking at the requirements and duties.

Interview Questions

• When have you been in a situation that required you to work with a team?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a relatively straightforward interview. They provided a general description of their interviewing practices when they scheduled the interview. They followed these closely, and the questions were all behavioral and/or about my experience

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you have had with changing a manufacturing process.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I was kept on Educational Leave of Absence from the previous summer internship. I applied online in late October through our internal employee portal, 1 month later I received an invitation to interview over the phone. The interview consisted of a quick "tell me about yourself" then "how does your experience match the position you have applied for. After those two questions they asked me the structured interview questions. They called me back in January to offer me the position and gave me a week to accept or deny the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a to work with a difficult co-worker and what came of it?   Answer Question

Procurement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Godfrey, IL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Godfrey, IL).

Interview

Basic STAR method, 4-5 questions. They really seemed interested in hearing about my personality and how I handle myself in certain situations. It was about a 35 minute interview. I heard back from them in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me not to repeat the questions. Just familiarize yourself with the STAR method   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

I was never even considered because I wasnt a friend of the hiring supervisor. I guess it true what they say about " Its all about who you know"? Fort Greely, Alaska is a very difficult job market to live in when you are not a card carrying member of the "Good ol' boys club"