Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017
1,413 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview with three employee/recruiters. STAR format. Be as specific as possible and take your time to form your response before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you struggled and what steps you took to overcome that struggle.   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

long and complicated hiring process, The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome. I appreciated the time and effort they put into making sure the interview ran smoothly.

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Situation. Task. Action. Result. STAR Method. Relatively straightforward and was easy to answer with a little preparation. About five questions are asked. Generally, it's done as a group/panel interview (two-managers and maybe an employee on the team). Situational/Behavioral. Fairly straightforward. Be confident and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with employees from differing groups towards a common goal?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard Process of 6 questions or so, what your job experience is, how is you perform in a situation comparison to another situations. What did you accomplish during this time period.

Interview Questions

• Compare what you would do from one situation to another.   1 Answer

Structural and Payload Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with boeing on a tuesday on August 8. It was a structured interview with 4-5 questions. The thing was that they interviewed me for a position that was never posted on the job list, the position was never posted online and yet i was interviewed for it. I hope this means i have better chances but i dont know. I orginally applied for a structural design engineer position but i guess i got interviewed for a different req#. I think the interview went well, i explained all the answers and had alot of examples. I had a large portfolio of projects that i have worked on even in the aerospace industry. Im not sure when they will get back to me. Im wondering if anyone knows how many people they interview per position.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i had an questions. Working with a diverse team. I forgot the other questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Very formal, followed the "STAR" method. Boeing uses a standard, structured process for all its hires. I interviewed with a panel of people -- two managers and a director.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had to get a project approved in a large, matrixed organization.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Safety Bulletin Writer Interview

Interview

Phone interview. The Worksource office in Kent has staff that specialize in helping you apply to Boeing, and their advice on how to construct your resume to get an interview was spot on.

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I went to a hiring event Boeing had in my area and talked to the assigned managers for my job area. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following week and it covered STAR based interview questions. There were about 5 or 6 questions and I felt pretty good about them until the last 2, which kind of threw me off so I thought I wouldn't get the job, but a week later I got a call and an offer for that position and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to work alone on a project or assignment.   Answer Question