monday.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at monday.com

3.2

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at monday.com (New York, NY).

Interview

After a few days of applying online, I scheduled a phone screen. They let me know during the call that although they'd identified a candidate, the position is still open.

Couple days later I received an email to complete a case study. Good thing I did not start it becuase the next day I got an auto email saying the position closed.

So yeah, overall bad look. Not sure if the process is to blame, or simple human error, but the way it happened made it seem all to casual and that it happens all the time

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the size of your accounts
      What was the revenue of your accounts   Answer Question

Mid-Market Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at monday.com (San Francisco, CA) in November 2020.

Interview

It was extremely fast and efficient yet very thorough. The beginning was a bit one-sided in terms of them sussing out whether I would be a good fit but I had ample time to get clarity on questions I had on the second half. Everyone was extremely transparent. I was more and more excited about the opportunity as things progressed.

Interview Questions

• The big question everyone is asking these days is "why [Company name] and why now?".   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at monday.com.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough which I appreciated. I was contacted by a 3rd party firm and from there began the process of meeting with the team at Monday.com. Everyone from Monday.com was amazing, the recruiter was super responsive and after every interview I heard back in a very timely manner that I was moving forward. I never felt lost or like I didn’t know what the next step would be.

Business Devlopement Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at monday.com (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

Very transparent process, no surprises! Everyone I met with was so nice and welcoming. It was more of a dialog rather than a series of questions which is nice, they care about who you are and what you are looking for. There was a lengthy writing assignment but it was nothing too crazy. It was mostly based on how you would approach a new sales pitch, being in sales it was not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Why sales, how would you approach reaching out to a current customer to expand to a different team. Can you give me a voicemail you would leave for a specific prospect.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at monday.com.

Interview

Mostly Ok although didn't feel the interviewer was engaged or interested. He was sitting in a room with a beer tap behind him and wasn't very interested. I know it's a startup but it was a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Interview

Good process! everyone was nice, but it was not aligned with what I was currently looking for.

It is a great start up company, there were about 3 rounds of interviews focusing on how you handle client interactions and tech development

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in X years?

How would you handle X situation   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at monday.com.

Interview

I had an interview that went great then was given a home assignment that took hours to do. I was then told I would receive an update and then nothing. After taking my time doing an assignment meticulously, the least they can do is to tell me if they moved on to another candidate or not. I was completely ghosted.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at monday.com (New York, NY) in July 2020.

Interview

1. HR Phone Call/Screen -- The HR phone screen consisted of a quick discussion on Monday.com, the SDR role, background, and why I wanted to work at Monday.com

2. Take-Home Assignment
    The assignment went over "what-if" scenarios as an SDR and the steps you'd take to navigate through those moments.

3. Interview with the Director of Business Development

4. Interview with Sales Manager and SDR

5. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe a difficult situation you dealt with a colleague and how you overcame it.
      Why Monday?   Answer Question

AE Interview

Interview

Was told I would hear something back from HR within "24 hours" post interview. Was then ghosted on and they went completely silent! Extremely unprofessional and rude! Sounds like they have a very long and drawn out interview process with 4-5 steps before an offer would be made.

Academic Partnerships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at monday.com (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

A friendly HR screen call, 30 minutes call with the hiring manager + home assignment the simulates the actual role, two one hour calls with the relevant VPs who cared more about my vision for the role and my fit to the team, and a final one hour HR call. Then, offer. The entire process was smooth and with great vibes! Monday.com is all about the culture and people and it shows!

Interview Questions

• Describe your weak points?
      What will your current boss say about you?
      Tell me about a time you failed
      Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a superior   Answer Question