movingimage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Senior Consultant/Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at movingimage (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

I just met very nice people from HR to all interviewers. I did in total two interviews but I did not get an offer from them. The interview process as well as their decision making went fast.

People and Agility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at movingimage (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

I had two interviews, one over Skype and one in person. Both were with one of the MDs and an HR Manager. The interview was very pleasant. It felt a little more like a professional discussion than a one-sided Q&A. It gave me a very good impression of the company culture and how working at movingimage must be like. After the interviews I had a great impression and knew that I would really like to work here.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experiences in previous jobs, with agile working enviroments etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at movingimage (Berlin (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn, they got back to me and HR scheduled an interview with me and the senior marketing manager I was about to work with. All in all, HR was really nice and informative, the senior marketing manager was kind and professional. I had two online conversations with the team, after the conversation with HR I was requested to create a marketing strategy for the brand and present it to the other marketing team members. Afterwards, I got accepted and got an offer with a contract, I tried to negotiate my terms, as in the job description it was mentioned that they were offering a relocation support and health insurance. These benefits did not appear in the offer I got. After my tryout for negotiation, they decided I was not the right candidate for the position. I was surprised by it and did not fully understand what exactly had happened. When I asked them about the situation they answered that eventually, they decided not to open the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to create a potential marketing strategy for presentation   2 Answers

movingimage Response

Jul 17, 2018 – HR Manager

Dear candidate,

We apologize for your experience. Due to organizational constraints that we couldn’t foresee at the time, the position in question wasn’t opened after all. We understand how... More

Produktmanager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at movingimage (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Einladung zum Gespräch vor Ort. Das Vorstellungsgespräch selbst war sehr angenehm, wertschätzend und offen. Es wurde sowohl auf meine berufliche Qualifikation eingegangen, als auch mir das Unternehmen detailliert vorgestellt. Besprochen wurde zudem mein beruflicher Werdegang auch wurde großes Interesse an mir als Person und meinen Hobbies gezeigt. Sehr sympathische Gesprächspartner und professioneller Ablauf des Vorstellungsgesprächs. Alles in Allem eine sehr angenehme Erfahrung.