movingimage Reviews | Glassdoor

movingimage Reviews

Updated December 15, 2018
5 reviews

Filter

Filter


4.3
StarStarStarStarStar
Rating TrendsRating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
movingimage Geschäftsführer Rainer Zugehör
Rainer Zugehör
3 Ratings

Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

  1. "Hier finde ich mich Wohl"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Scrum Master/Agile Coach in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Scrum Master/Agile Coach in Berlin (Germany)
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I have been working at movingimage full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    You are always welcome to make improvements and experiments. The organisation is constantly evolving for the better.
    We have a nice office and the employees are being cared for.

    Cons

    I can't find anything which is bad. If I find something then I am always able to do something about it.

    Advice to Management

    They believe in transparency. I cannot give any opinion on them as we have not had enough contact.


  2. "Manager"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I worked at movingimage full-time

    Pros

    Diversity of employees, work life balance, location

    Cons

    Senior management, salary, company culture

  3. Helpful (1)

    "Even after several years still a good place to work"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at movingimage full-time

    Pros

    The size of the company allows you to be involved strongly and effectively if you want to. The distances are short and the colleagues are very open. So anyone who wants to make a significant contribution can do so here.
    Working hours are not tracked and are based on trust. There are drinks, fruits, a joint breakfast every Monday and basically a very modern office right in the centre of Berlin with a view of the Spree.
    Anyone who wants to know what happens outside their own sphere of activity in the company has the opportunity to do so every two weeks in a so-called joint review. All teams present the results of the last two weeks (of the last sprint) and everyone has the opportunity to ask questions.
    The whole company is working agile. As an individual, team and company we try to find a good answer to all changing circumstances. This makes the cooperation very lively, but also sometimes demands a lot from you.

    Cons

    Being in an agile environment is not necessarily for everyone. If you are looking for more consistency, you will find it difficult to enjoy such an agile environment.


  4. Helpful (3)

    "Happy here"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at movingimage full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    -Excellent atmosphere
    -Optimal location
    -Well paid
    -Gorgeous offices
    -Monday breakfast
    -Flexible working hours

    Cons

    Couldn't think of something as of yet


  5. "Anders als andere Unternehmen"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

    I have been working at movingimage full-time (More than a year)

    Pros

    Bei movingimage wird in allen Teams agil (Scrum, Kanban, o.ä.) gearbeitet. Das ist für die meisten neuen Mitarbeiter ungewohnt, aber man findet sich schnell im Prozess ein.
    Videosoftware ist auch ein spannender Bereich. Hier gibt es die ein oder andere harte Nuss zu knacken, was zu interessanten Aufgaben führt.

    Überstunden gibt es selten und man kann sich in vielen Bereichen die Arbeit flexibel einteilen. Auch Home Office ist möglich und seit 2017 gibt es 30 Tage Urlaub für jeden.

    Zu guter letzt: Das Office der Hammer und die Kollegen sind super. Jeder wird direkt integriert und man fühlt sich wie in einer Familie.

    Cons

    Leider wird "agil" zu häufig mit "flexibel" verwechselt. Das kann schon mal frustrierend sein. Zumal sich die Arbeit mehr wie in einer Agentur anfühlt. Der Kunde ist fast bei jeder Anfrage König.
    Fairerweise muss man aber auch sagen, dass die Probleme durchaus bekannt sind und man an Lösungen arbeitet.

    Advice to Management

    Etwas mehr Konsistenz bei Entscheidungen und Geduld bei der Umsetzung durch die Mitarbeiter könnten hilfreich sein.