KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Young, agile and experienced (and very helpful + friendly) colleagues.(in 5 reviews)
  • "So many interesting and awesome people from different countries.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "hands since) what plan they have, what they are doing differently that would produce greater results, any justification for the coup, and the only replies have been vague handwaves toward “growth” and “success”, and completely unnecessary digs at the previous management.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great startup to work for

Nov 12, 2021 - Teamleiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Supports hybrid (office & home) and remote working model * Provides a personal development budget * Uses agile methodology for engineering as well as management * Decisions are data driven * Offers a variety of activities (movie nights, hackathons, walking tours through Berlin to name a few)

Cons

* Still needs to unify its offering to make it easier to adopt for customers as well as to simplify internal processes for product, engineering, and sales.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 29, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Hamburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, fast processes, good communication through all positions also C-Level, great opportunities to grow, ideas are heard and supported, fair payment working spaces in other cities, very good working equipment, remote working, free time management, exciting and sustainable products cool events, snacks in the office in Berlin, very good offers for employees, ...

Cons

Just vegan chocolate, I am missing kinder-chocolate

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn and grow

Sep 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Warsaw, Masovia
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are surrounded by kind and competent people. You are encouraged to use your voice - you can make a difference. Good and transparent management supporting healthy work environment. You can learn a lot and still have fun. Modern tech stack. Teams have a lot of leeway when it comes to solutions they are working on. Development budget for each employee. Flat organizational structure.

Cons

There is still some inherited technical debt.

4. 5.0

Very satisfied, great environment

Sep 16, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I strongly believe MI is a great environment for people who want to achieve great results and make the world better. And I'm really happy to be a part of this. - For me this is definitely the place to work. - I really appreciate that our CTO shares the vision to become a professional software company and we did a lot in the last months to get there. - The international team is a huge win for me. So many interesting and awesome people from different countries. - I have many challenges which I really like.

Cons

You can sometimes feel this pressure to succeed. But in general I like this challenge.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Management overturn disaster

Aug 8, 2021 - Tech Lead in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Two year ago it was a perfect place for those who had ideas and desire to implement them in real life.

Cons

Unfortunately the company became a victim of some implicit and high level (board of directors) game. The founders/CEOs, who built the company, were fired and replaced by people who knew nothing about the business. They've immediately changed the whole atmosphere. And it became clear that they had no idea what to do. Consequentially and stating a support to the wrongly fired CEOs, the majority of senior employees from tech department left the company. Leaving almost no technical knowledge about the platform in movingimage. The new management tries to cover its failure blaming the previous leadership.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for once more sharing your view of the past and your frustration over what has become out of movingimage - nevertheless, it is pointless still. Quick update on facts for H1 2021: Revenue up 48% y-o-y; constantly growing gross-margin to benchmark level; significantly advanced on our ambition to become a fully data-driven company across the value chain and having the most advanced tech stack in our industry; hired another 10+ extraordinary folks in Q2 alone - and, guess what? Team morale as measured by NPS at new all-time high. A big shout-out to this bunch of awesome people! Ingo (CEO)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great development of the firm!

Jun 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined movingimage last year and it is exciting to see how well the firm is progressing. There are positive developments basically every week and you have great opportunities to grow and develop along. Moreover, I highly value the flat hierarchies and inclusive work environment.

Cons

As movingimage is a smaller company, there is less structure than in larger firms and some processes are still in development. However, looking at it in a different way, this provides opportunities to shape the firm. It would be nice to have more team events after C-19.

CEO

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Indeed,, we have seen huge progress throughout the last year and results are showing up at all ends. Yet, I am humble enough to accept the fact that we can - and will - do better. still Let's keep this good momentum. Ingo (CEO)

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work and grow

Jun 15, 2021 - Frontend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Movingimage is an example of a medium-size company where you have a real impact on the things that you are working on. The atmosphere is great and people are very helpful and involved. The company attracts really good specialists.

Cons

The legacy code but we are in the process of introducing the newest technology which brings new opportunities to extend personal competence.

CEO

Thanks for sharing your feedback. ... and yes, our Tech Teams are doing an awesome job at getting us technologically ahead of our competition.. Kudos! Ingo (CEO)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hidden gem with a great working culture

Jun 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a lot of room for both personal and professional growth. Welcoming and international work environment. Young, agile and experienced (and very helpful + friendly) colleagues. Leadership has been transparent and supportive.

Cons

There's a bit of fluctuation, but that's going away now. Working from home during the lockdown was tough. A lot of different tools, but this is improving and getting simplified.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am grateful that our company is being perceived as "a gem" by you / but you are right for sure ;-). Looking forward to meeting you f2f in our new office soon - we are open again! Ingo (CEO)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Glad that decided to join MI

May 18, 2021 - Software Engineer - Java Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good atmosphere and great people - Company products (software) with future - Tech stack progressing with the company's growth

Cons

- Because of COVID I miss f2f interactions, but that's not a `Con` of the company

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice working place with promising future

May 11, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The communication is open and transparent and any feedback well received. - My colleagues are very friendly and approachable and the teams very diverse. - I like the flexibility and I feel like I'm getting a fair compensation for my work. - I believe movingimage has a good potential for future growth.

Cons

- The choice of some tools we are using

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

movingimage Reviews FAQs

movingimage has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at movingimage to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, movingimage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at movingimage. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

80% of movingimage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated movingimage 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at movingimage to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.