The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about movingimage? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with movingimage employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Young, agile and experienced (and very helpful + friendly) colleagues." (in 6 reviews)
- "Collaborative teams" (in 5 reviews)
- "flexible work environment (home office, working hours ...)" (in 4 reviews)
- "So many interesting and awesome people from different countries." (in 4 reviews)
- "For me the product is very important when working in a company and I really like it to work on a Video platform which enables so many people to establish a better communication, especially now with covid the product is even more exciting and future" (in 3 reviews)
- "hands since) what plan they have, what they are doing differently that would produce greater results, any justification for the coup, and the only replies have been vague handwaves toward “growth” and “success”, and completely unnecessary digs at the previous management." (in 4 reviews)
- "There is still a little structure and stability in key areas of the business, but these will come with time once the new management and team members are onboarded and 'dust settles in'." (in 4 reviews)
Found 44 of over 55 reviews
Updated Aug 31, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
movingimage Reviews FAQs
movingimage has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at movingimage to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
86% of movingimage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated movingimage 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.