pMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

pMD Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at pMD

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at pMD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied normally online via their jobs page, heard back after a few days to set up an initial behavioral phone interview. Next steps would have been technical.

I never heard back even with multiple follow-up emails. They simply went ignored. I even tried calling, but all I got was a dial tone.

Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at pMD (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Wow, this process is intense, but it only shows how much they care about hiring the right people.

It was very different than any other interview I've had for an EA role. They say that you'll be a part of the team in every way and they really mean it. The questions about technology were ones that I don't think I'll ever get anywhere else.

I have never had a live interview like the one at pMD. It was a half day that included a role playing session where I played the part of a pMD team member helping a customer. The whole team met with me and they were all really friendly. They invest a lot of time and energy in their interviews for sure!

Interview Questions