Senior PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior PHP Developer Interview Questions

Senior php developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most difficult question, only because I couldn't answer the question due to my failure to review this topic, was, "List and describe three object oriented design patterns."

1 Answer

I described the Factory design pattern, but couldn't list two others. When the Developer asked me to describe a Singleton, I told him that I forgotten what it was. Shame on me, because I had a feeling that this was going to be asked. I spent too much time reviewing Big-O and Algorithms.

How much did you make at each of your previous roles?

1 Answer

The common "why do you want to work for our company?". There were very few technical questions. The one that resonated was "what is an inner join in SQL?". Other questions included whether I knew Ext.js and what the most complicated SQL query I ever built was.

1 Answer

What type of software frameworks are you familiar with?

The coding challenge asked me to calculate students percentile rank using a group of data. It required me to provide testing, scalability, reusability, etc. with PHP.

1 Answer

Not really a question, but it would be the programming assignment they had me code up. Difficult because it took eight hours of time to research and then code up.

whats your name