Wayfair Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,079 of over 2.1K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Extensive process. Involves case and multiple rounds of interviews. Give very very detailed answers, they will drill down on every aspect of it so be proactive and answer in a SCQA format.

Interview Questions
  • What project are you most proud of?
    Answer Question

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

The recruiter who coordinated my experience failed to share the case study I was supposed to present on. Hard to say if this was a "test" or not but needless to say , it indicated to me they were either underwater with hiring (mass exodus) and couldn't stay on top of managing applicants, or that they did "tests" like this to see on-the-fly adaptation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

It was 45 minutes round first hr telephonic interview. Then a tech interview with hiring manager. After this there were 2 more interviews. All interviews were back to back. It was very tiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

There was a short case which was quantitative. There were also behavioral questions - e.g., tell me about a time when something happened or what you would do in this situation. There were also fit questions - e.g., why Wayfair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you would do if you had to motivate someone you managed.

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Very long interview process. 30 Min Phone Screen. 90 Minute Codility coding test. 60 Min video case study with hiring manager. Then 5 hours of video meetings with various people. Ultimately accepted another offer prior to the 5 hour interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

friendly and nice, just introduce to me about their company first and then invite me to introduce myself to the HR. It was more like a chill chat but with professional questioning skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

I found the interview process unnecessarily long. I interviewed with 7 different people over the course of 3 months for an Analyst position. I applied to one role specifically and then halfway through the application process was told there was another role that had recently opened up and I was being considered for both. Additionally, after the final round I received an email regarding the candidacy. After such a long process it was frustrating to receive an email and no practical feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

One interview for behavioral (30 mins) and another for both case and behavioral(an hour). The interview is held through Google Meet during this year. Dress in business casual is needed. The interview process is overall quite comfortable since you are talking with people who share similar age and interests.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction, basic skills on multitasking and critical thinking, etc.

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

The interview process is made of two interviews in the same day. One behavioural interview and one case based interview. The case base interview has a math component in it.

Interview Questions
  • Using the case information, What's the total investment in of the social media ad?

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Online assessment via Codility -> first round tech interview -> final round interview including one tech interview and one behavioral interview. The tech questions are pretty practical and focus on communication.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most innovative solution you ever come up with to solve a problem.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,079 Interviews