Wayfair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wayfair Interview Questions

Interviews at Wayfair

1,745 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

Received a email from a company recruiter, emailed me an emergency came up rescheduled, took the day off for the interview, never called back, never answered any emails, no response at all. If this is how you treat people applying I cant imagine how you treat employees

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2020.

Interview

very short sweet and to the point. We did it virtually, the interviewer was nice and professional. I ended up getting the job. They even provide you with a little help sheet for how they want you to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• what was the attendance policy at the company you previously worked for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair in July 2020.

Interview

Fast phone interview process, only took about 10-25 minutes. All of the questions were straight forward & my interviewer called on time. She made sure I felt comfortable and that I could hear her clearly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Relatively easy. Applied online, submitted resume and answered the questions on there. A few days later, completed online assessment for personality and typing speed. Week or so later, received email to schedule phone interview. I've seen where some people had really great, engaging phone interviews with their recruiter. I did not have this experience. The woman who interviewed me seemed like she could care less about the phone call and literally just asked question after question without really caring to hear about my experience. Not sure what had gone wrong, especially since she had this demeanor since the phone call started.

Inbound Sales Agent - Work At Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wayfair in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online then received an offer to complete an assessment. Following that completion I received a same day opportunity to schedule a phone interview.

The phone interview lasted 15 minutes and consisted of being asked about my sales history and why i want to work for wayfair.

On the call we setup a time for a video interview, the next day i had that interview and it lasted 45 minutes. It consisted of asking me how i would upsell items, how i handle customer objections, times when i had customers that didn't want to cooperate and how I have tracked my sales goals in the past.

Too soon to have offer or not at this time so im choosing no but I am hopeful i do get one

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and did a formal chat. Initial technical interview is conducted by Karat personnel. Followed by in person interview by project team. For the Karat interview, be prepared to make the most of time.

Interview Questions

• SQL and Java problem. Basic design questions and a puzzle to be solved.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

I don't normally write reviews, but felt that my experience sadly warranted one. Without going into too much detail, my interview process took about 2+ months and *many* hours of my time. I'd gone through 4/4 rounds (all of which were pleasant) and at the final stage my recruiter said, "We're just going to finalize some details and get you your offer by next week." I was happy to hear this and appreciated the specific timeline.

The next week comes, and there is no communication. Then another week. At this point, I'm a bit confused/frustrated, so I reach out for further information and ask if I can provide or clarify anything. No response.

It's now been a month since that encounter, so I'm assuming there won't be an offer. But to have a candidate go through all stages of an interview, potentially OFFER them something, and then not respond at all is extremely disheartening and rude. There seem to be several other reviews detailing ghosting experiences on here and from what I've heard via word of mouth - so if you apply for this company, please be warned.

Interview Questions

• data analysis questions, what is your greatest professional achievement   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

relatively long and thorough. There were different parts from different interviewers. The first one toured me around the office. They had a question set for the last round. Plenty of time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wayfair.

Interview

There are 3 rounds, first is a SQL coding test, second round consists of a live coding exercise and a critical thinking exercise and the final round has behavioral and case based questions.

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking exercise from their day-to-day experience as a Data Solutions Engineer   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Made it to final round, they told me I’ll hear within a few days. I had to spend weeks chasing down my recruiter and then her boss for an answer.