Wayfair Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,576 of over 2,576.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

1st round was with 2 HR people Final round was with 3 people, including Marketing manager, analyst and one more person Received offer within 10 business days Took a while for me to get back after the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Data Analysis project and presentation
    Answer Question

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Quick response time and the interview was conducted on the phone . The recruiter was friendly and made the job requirements very clear. They got back to me within 48 hours and respected my time

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work under stress from monthly quotas?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Wayfair

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

3m

a

Graduate Engineer

If anyone has done an interview at Wayfair before, please give me some hints or advice. It's for the algorithm and analytics teams. I didn't get alot of traction job searching when I graduated last semester but I'm glad things are turning around. Thank you :)

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

They cancelled interviews twice at the very last moment for various reasons, then sent me a message telling that they are moving forward with other candidates. Needless to say it seems a bizarre and irresponsible way to handle candidates since we also have to free our time for such meetings, plan and prepare for them.

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Ridiculous experience. Their case studies force candidates to solve cases or business problems they would never have to do in the roles they’re hired for. Place is run by a bunch of consultants trying to do marketing. Stay away!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter which was a pretty standard process. She asked background questions and did an excellent job of explaining the role and company culture. She also explained the next steps and rest of the interview process. I received an email 3 days later requesting to fill out my availability over next 7-10 days to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Over 3 weeks have now passed with no interview scheduled. I’ve followed up by email (no response) and a phone call (was told I could edit my availability and that the hiring manager had been out).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

First interview with HR was simple, the person asked couple of basic questions, she changed the meeting two times. Second Interview with the manager of the area, He asked about background and asked if we could change to spanish as it was a position for the spanish market, my native language is spanish so everything was good, then he asked for my nationality and lost interest as I'm from latin america. I got a surprise someone asks for the country where you are from as the position requires the language only and not nationality.

Interview Questions
  • Question about my last job, experience in the field and nationality

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Overall okay experience. First a phone screen with hr after a few days then a case interview with the hiring manager. Did not get the offer as a result of the case

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Process started with initial phone screen. Then a merchandising project, followed by additional rounds of interviews over video. Phone screen was typical questions, however, it took a long time to be able to get responses regarding the project follow up and when the project was missed being sent over email, I did not get a response back as to fixing the problem or moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your experience in category management merchandising.

Wayfair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter, an additional phone interview with a manager, and then a panel with other management asking situational questions based on company principles.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Wayfair

Application

I interviewed at Wayfair

Interview

The girl that interviewed me was perfectly nice, although she seemed very unhappy at the role and company while trying to sell it. She asked me a bunch of questions unrelated to the job description (of which I had prepared for) and then I was rejected. All in all it was a lackluster experience. I don't think I would've accepted had I gotten the job based off the feeling of the interview and interviewer alone. I got this feeling it seemed a bit like a prison.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,576 Interviews

Wayfair Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Wayfair as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Data Scientist and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Wayfair takes an average of 22 days when considering 2,565 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Wayfair according to 2,565 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.61%